Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 15 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Stamped on October 5 2012, Came back on Oct 15th 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013... InshaAllah
Dear Qorax Sir, Biju bhai, Sattar bhai, Bharath bhai, SunnyDxb and other seniors who were there for me and for everyone else in this forum. I would like to announce that I got my passports back with the maple leaf (Alhamdulillah). All your advises, were priceless, and i am hoping to be there for others as well.

It is a great feeling, and after a long three years and 2 months, I am really looking forward to move to my new country, a new life, and a completely new journey. Will start to pack up in December. And planning for a Feb/March landing. Wanted to land in July, but Captains' advise to land asap sounds very true.

Again, thank you to all. And wish everyone else the same.

Kindest Regards
Ali

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
alibhai800 said:
Dear Qorax Sir, Biju bhai, Sattar bhai, Bharath bhai, SunnyDxb and other seniors who were there for me and for everyone else in this forum. I would like to announce that I got my passports back with the maple leaf (Alhamdulillah). All your advises, were priceless, and i am hoping to be there for others as well.

It is a great feeling, and after a long three years and 2 months, I am really looking forward to move to my new country, a new life, and a completely new journey. Will start to pack up in December. And planning for a Feb/March landing. Wanted to land in July, but Captains' advise to land asap sounds very true.

Kindest Regards
Ali
Congrats !

carefore

Jan 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2009
Doc's Request.
December, 2009
AOR Received.
March, 2010
Med's Request
28-Feb-2012
Med's Done....
26-Apr-2012, newborn July-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 - 22-10-2012, PPR-2 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
congrats................

alibhai800 said:

Kindest Regards
Ali

saad0411

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alibhai800 said:

Kindest Regards
Ali
Bundle of Congratulations!
Regards,
Saad

Wicked Blues

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2012
sterileinjection said:
1. better to take canadian dollars(my personal experience)

2.17011 ca$
3. u can tke some amount in cash while rest as demand draft or travellers cheque(mostly advised by forum' respected senior members)
Thanks bro... :)

Wicked Blues

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2012
alibhai800 said:

Kindest Regards
Ali
Congrats and best of luck.... :D

princeofindia

Star Member
Aug 31, 2011
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2010
Nomination.....
10-10-2011
AOR Received.
25-12-2011
Med's Request
19-05-2012
Med's Done....
03-08-2012
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
05-01-2013
Dear sir

For my wife with indian nationality who has stayed in USA for 12 months around 8 years back we need to "Applicants should provide a Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) certificate with fingerprints.

get a cover letter and fingerprint card from the FBI. You can download these from the FBI website or write to the address below and have them mailed to you.
have fingerprints taken. You can have this done by:
a local police department or
a private fingerprinting business.

1. My wife is staying in Abu dhabi. Can you please Guide us which police station in Abu dhabi will help us take her fingerprint in the fingerprint card for FBI.

2. I have got the Pcc from UAE and Indian embassy for India done for her. Can I send my application with these 2 documents and mentioning that I am in process of getting the FBI fingerprinting and USA PCC done in a few months.

Many thanks in advance for your help.
Regards
Princeofindia

princeofindia

Star Member
Aug 31, 2011
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2010
Nomination.....
10-10-2011
AOR Received.
25-12-2011
Med's Request
19-05-2012
Med's Done....
03-08-2012
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
05-01-2013
CANVINCHENG said:
1. Al Fardan EXchange
2. 3-5 working days, but i did it in the ministry of interior near the grand mosque you can pick it up the next day after you apply
Thank you for your guidance.

Regards
Princeofindia

shirin77

Apr 12, 2012
Abu Dhabi/UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2009
Med's Done....
12-oct-2012
Passport Req..
september 2013
Wicked Blues said:
You can make a demand draft from Al Fardan Exchange.
Or Any other BANK

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial application
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
alibhai800 said:

Kindest Regards
Ali
Congratulations alibhai, Wish you ar pleasent and prosperous life ahead.

can you please tell me, how much time LVO give you to submit passport, is it 30 days from the date of e-mail or 45 days ?

shirin77

Apr 12, 2012
Abu Dhabi/UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2009
Med's Done....
12-oct-2012
Passport Req..
september 2013
alibhai800 said:

Kindest Regards
Ali

CONGRATS AND THANKS GOD

Rawat anil

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 jan 2012
AOR Received.
feb 2012
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
12 July 2012
Med's Done....
02 Aug 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11 oct 2012 DM on 15 oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
22 nov 2012
LANDED..........
16 jan 2013
Mr Qorax i got decision made on my ecas 2 days back. but i didnt received my PPR yet. my third line is there sine 16 Aug. and i did my medical on first week of aug. i check with few people they are saying PPR on the way. should i wait or send the CSE. please advise.
thanks

qorax said:
Congrats !

alibhai800

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2009
Doc's Request.
12-02-2010
File Transfer...
17-02-2010
Med's Request
15-06-2011 & 23-07-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2011 & 13-08-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 15 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Stamped on October 5 2012, Came back on Oct 15th 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013... InshaAllah
Thank you all for the wishes.

And humsafar, I believe it is 30 days. Or maybe even 60 days. I submitted the passport after three weeks since I had to travel urgently. Exact days maybe seniors can answer.

Rawat anil

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 jan 2012
AOR Received.
feb 2012
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
12 July 2012
Med's Done....
02 Aug 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11 oct 2012 DM on 15 oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
22 nov 2012
LANDED..........
16 jan 2013
hi did you received your PPR after decision made on e case.

humsafar said:
Congratulations alibhai, Wish you ar pleasent and prosperous life ahead.

can you please tell me, how much time LVO give you to submit passport, is it 30 days from the date of e-mail or 45 days ?

Jul 21, 2011
humsafar said:
In the PPR e-mail received from official e-mail address of LVO

the only one line comment is

"this application is ready of visa issuance please see the attached document" with out any formalities like Dear Sir/Madam etc. and the attached document is a word document asking passport, photographs etc. and the File No and Date is not mentioned in the documents

Can any one who have received PPR share the contents of their mail and does their letter contains the file no. and date or are left blank as well.

thanks for your replies
hamsafar, did you receive this email or some one else? looks mystery ?