Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
Lucasvilla said:
I got my MR yesterday, am so happy.
Am from Africa but i live here in Dubai going to 3yrs but my visa office is Accra Ghana in Africa.
Can i do my medical here in Dubai or i need to fly to Africa ?
Please does anyone know how much it cost for Medical ?
If yes, place give location where i can do it.
congratz!!

try these two:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=2033&CountryName=United%20Arab%20Emirates

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/dmp-dubai-t28750.0.html

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
Lucasvilla said:
I got my MR yesterday, am so happy.
Am from Africa but i live here in Dubai going to 3yrs but my visa office is Accra Ghana in Africa.
Can i do my medical here in Dubai or i need to fly to Africa ?
Please does anyone know how much it cost for Medical ?
If yes, place give location where i can do it.
Congrats! Yes, you can get medical done here in Dubai. Just type 'Designated Medical Practitioners for conducting medical for Canadian immigration in Dubai'. Call them and find out their charges and whereabouts.

qamar0002

Star Member
Dec 24, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-8-2007
Doc's Request.
17-12-2009,updated 1-2-2011
Med's Request
15-11-2011
Med's Done....
29-12-2011, validity of medical extended till 30th Dec. 2013, by CHC
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
08/1/2013 passports sent on 17/01/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Passports received on 13/02/2013, with God's Blessing and not by my efforts.
LANDED..........
Landed on 24th March, 2013 with the blessings of God
alibhai800 said:
Dear Qamar,

I would like to assure you that no need to worry. I was in the same position, and I received my PPR request 45 days my medicals were to expire. Obviously I couldnt have travelled so quickly. I live in dubai, and am from Pakistan, and applied in 2009.

So my suggestion to you is to prepare for a December landing. Stay positive. If you have the time and finance, you can apply for a UK visa asap, incase you receive a PPR request, you can travel to London to give in the passports by hand. But this is only if you have the time, energy and finance. If not, just be patient. It will come.
. Alibhai

Thanks a lot for your encouraging narration. Nevertheless this abnormal delay is really frustrating and does not allow one to make a plane suiting his/her schedules, job commitments and so on.

Any way, have to wait and wait, nothing can be done and asking them repeatedly may be counter-productive....regards

Lucasvilla

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 1st
I booked an appointment ystday for Medical with Dubai london specialty hospital, getting there today
the DMP did not carry on with the medical examination. she insist on sighting the original copy of the MR.
I don't have that yet, i went with the copy Accra sent to my email.
RPRF draft obtained , imm 5669 form filled only medical pending... i want to reply AVO under 48hrs
so them go know people they vex. ;D ;D ;D ;D

bestpal

Aug 5, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0111 Financial Controller
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2009
Doc's Request.
14-01-2010
AOR Received.
2nd on 25-06-2010
IELTS Request
8 Bands
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Request
06-03-2012
Med's Done....
20-04-2012
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
PPs sent 05-11-2012! Visas stamped 15-11-2012 recd PPs back on 01-Dec-2012
LANDED..........
20 January 2013;,as God willed! Thank God for mercies!
Lucasvilla said:
I booked an appointment ystday for Medical with Dubai london specialty hospital, getting there today
the DMP did not carry on with the medical examination. she insist on sighting the original copy of the MR.
I don't have that yet, i went with the copy Accra sent to my email.
RPRF draft obtained , imm 5669 form filled only medical pending... i want to reply AVO under 48hrs
so them go know people they vex. ;D ;D ;D ;D
@Lucas,

The original medical document (with your affixed photo) sent by CHC is mandatory for the DMP to carry out the med exams. This document is attached to the report the DMP later sends to CHC.

You shd get ur Orig Med document/s couriered to you here in Dubai if u want your Meds to be done here (which is to be preferred rather than traveling to Accra).

Best Wishes,

Bestpal

Lucasvilla

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 1st
bestpal said:
@ Lucas,

The original medical document (with your affixed photo) sent by CHC is mandatory for the DMP to carry out the med exams. This document is attached to the report the DMP later sends to CHC.

You shd get ur Orig Med document/s couriered to you here in Dubai if u want your Meds to be done here (which is to be preferred rather than traveling to Accra).

Best Wishes,

Bestpal
Thanks for your quick response but in the email my visa office sent to me, they didn't stated i should expect any courier .

Arta90

Nov 24, 2011
Dear Seniors and my Dubai Freinds

I received an e-mail from LVO that requested for recent photos of my child and mentioned "once received , we will issue the medical forms"
i sent them the photos 2 days ago, anyone have idea when i will receive the medical forms? If anyone had such as this experience before? what's the average time to receive the medical forms from london to Dubai?

regards

Rawat anil

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 jan 2012
AOR Received.
feb 2012
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
12 July 2012
Med's Done....
02 Aug 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11 oct 2012 DM on 15 oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
22 nov 2012
LANDED..........
16 jan 2013
i have received mine in 18 days after being post from LVO.

Arta90 said:
Dear Seniors and my Dubai Freinds

I received an e-mail from LVO that requested for recent photos of my child and mentioned "once received , we will issue the medical forms"
i sent them the photos 2 days ago, anyone have idea when i will receive the medical forms? If anyone had such as this experience before? what's the average time to receive the medical forms from london to Dubai?

regards

Amaro

Jun 22, 2012
Dear friends

I am thinking if I get the PPR to give them to LVO by hand to save time the question is do I need a strong reason for that or they just accept the passport and give us the visa in 15 days?

Please need your advice ???

CANVINCHENG

Dec 15, 2011
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Sep-2011
Doc's Request.
Filed with App
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2011 with PER
IELTS Request
Filed with App
File Transfer...
ECAS Status: DECISION MADE w/ Canadian Address
Med's Request
12-Jul-2012
Med's Done....
29-Jul-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-Oct-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2012
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013
Hi everyone, need help!

they asked me to send PP's with an A4 envelope, should i my address on it? I mean should i send total of 2 envelopes? The first envelope being the package envelope where i put in the 2nd envelope, PP's, pics and the updated chart? Should i also, send back the instruction letter they have sent me?

on the updated information chart there is a part where they are asking to write our file number. Which file number are they referring to? Is it the one im using when checking on ECAS (starts with "E") or the one that they have given when they sent my MR (starts with "B")

Sorry if i sound stupid or something! I just want to make sure im doing the right thing. Hope you guys can help me on my doubts.

Wicked Blues

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2012
CANVINCHENG said:
Hi everyone, need help!

they asked me to send PP's with an A4 envelope, should i my address on it? I mean should i send total of 2 envelopes? The first envelope being the package envelope where i put in the 2nd envelope, PP's, pics and the updated chart? Should i also, send back the instruction letter they have sent me?

on the updated information chart there is a part where they are asking to write our file number. Which file number are they referring to? Is it the one im using when checking on ECAS (starts with "E") or the one that they have given when they sent my MR (starts with "B")

Sorry if i sound stupid or something! I just want to make sure im doing the right thing. Hope you guys can help me on my doubts.
You are not asking anything stupid bro...Even I had similar questions when I was at the same stage...So its absolutely fine...Now regarding your concerns in my opinion Yes you should put your address on the envelope if you have applied on your own and it should be 2 envelopes. There is no harm in sending them back the instruction letter they had sent to you.

In my opnion put both the numbers (E & B). I would suggest you to make copies of everything you are sending to them for your records. Hope this helps... ;)

CANVINCHENG

Dec 15, 2011
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Sep-2011
Doc's Request.
Filed with App
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2011 with PER
IELTS Request
Filed with App
File Transfer...
Med's Request
12-Jul-2012
Med's Done....
29-Jul-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-Oct-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2012
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013
Wicked Blues said:
You are not asking anything stupid bro...Even I had similar questions when I was at the same stage...So its absolutely fine...Now regarding your concerns in my opinion Yes you should put your address on the envelope if you have applied on your own and it should be 2 envelopes. There is no harm in sending them back the instruction letter they had sent to you.

In my opnion put both the numbers (E & B). I would suggest you to make copies of everything you are sending to them for your records. Hope this helps... ;)
Thanks man! much appreciated ;)

art2012

Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CANVINCHENG said:
Hi everyone, need help!

Hi,

U need two envelops of two diff sizes;into the large one u will insert pps, rprf draft,pics,updated chart,covering letter n self addressed smaller envelop.i hv written new file number only n as far as i kw,hereafter ur file number will b new one starting with B...there r occasions where both the file numbers work online but most of the time its only new file number which works.if u wish u can write both,no harm.in the covering letter mention abt the meds request n also put list of documents u r sending.

Good luck.
Rgds,
Art.

CANVINCHENG

Dec 15, 2011
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Sep-2011
Doc's Request.
Filed with App
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2011 with PER
IELTS Request
Filed with App
File Transfer...
Med's Request
12-Jul-2012
Med's Done....
29-Jul-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-Oct-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2012
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013
art2012 said:
Hi,

U need two envelops of two diff sizes;into the large one u will insert pps, rprf draft,pics,updated chart,covering letter n self addressed smaller envelop.i hv written new file number only n as far as i kw,hereafter ur file number will b new one starting with B...there r occasions where both the file numbers work online but most of the time its only new file number which works.if u wish u can write both,no harm.in the covering letter mention abt the meds request n also put list of documents u r sending.

Good luck.
Rgds,
Art.
Thanks! :)

er2d2g

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
Burlington,ON Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2007
Med's Request
06-12-2011
Med's Done....
28-12-2011
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
31-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2012
LANDED..........
21-06-2012
art2012 said:
Hi,

Good luck.
Rgds,
Art.
Hi Art

I have a clarification on the above. I had done this through my lawyers and I had paid them money for the courier for both ways. A friend who is applying directly has just got instructions to submit his PP. So I will pass on your advice above but just wanted to know if there ia preferred courier and does he need to pay money for both ways ?

Thanx

er2d2g