Interview........
October 2010
Passport Req..
Rcvd thru e-mail on 14-08-2012, DM on 26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2012 received 27-09-2012
bijupv007 said:
Hi
No Cause for worry :D, u will see all lines together = Meds received and last line DM soon in ur Ecase soon (if VO does not send file for any security check)

Lets hope for the Best :D

God bless

Biju
Thank you Biju for your wishes for all of us!! I will check (again for the Nth time my e-cas).

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
harshanimrani said:
Dear All,

I am in Mississauga Area and joined co-op program and would like to thanks to all forum members and got a job working in BMO as CSR
i would suggest to all persons coming Canada in very excited please do research on your filed . and be patience .

if you are married it is my suggestion don't ever leave job both of you come come one by one in Canada to settle down in this way you don't stop your income and you can survive easily . well i don't say is wrong to both of you should not come but this my thinking and realized after coming to Canada.

bring maximum money because here it will finish very soon. Remember do your maximum savings before coming canada.

well if anyone needs to come in Mississauga Area and would like to open an Account do contact me

My Name is Harsha Nimrani

Accounts is free fro one year and Credit cards , safety deposit box.

Thanks

Harsha Nimrani
Congratulations !

Jenner

Star Member
Apr 4, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2009
Doc's Request.
03-06-2009
File Transfer...
19-9-2009
Med's Request
16-02-2012
Med's Done....
March/April 2012
Interview........
October 2010
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Whooooaaaa!!! ;D :eek: :-* Its DM on the e-cas!!!
Biju your the lucky charm buddy!! Thanks y'all for the wishes. PPs might be sailing now.

Ckirsteen

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 14, 2011
AOR Received.
Oct. 11, 2011
Med's Request
July 16, 2012
Med's Done....
Sept. 10, 2012
Passport Req..
Oct. 3, 2012
LANDED..........
July 4, 2013
congratulations! best wishes for everyone!!!

Jenner

Star Member
Apr 4, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2009
Doc's Request.
03-06-2009
File Transfer...
19-9-2009
Med's Request
16-02-2012
Med's Done....
March/April 2012
Interview........
October 2010
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
I would like to take this opportunity to update you guys regarding our PR application ???. This morning the E-CAS turned into "Decision Made", :) and this noon..well.. everything on me erupted and was almost dislodged from where I was positioned doing my work :-X :'( .
As of writing, I am still overwhelmed and speechless :-X (I really like to scream now) :p my colleague just handed me over a package from Aramex. Upon seeing where it came from and what documents are indicated on the waybill, tears(of joy of course) are bulging through the corner of my eyes already. Paused a bit and gave thanks and praises to God on this very very unforgetable gift which He have given to us. This is the best thing that happened on a Thursday, actually its a double whammy!! Whew.. I got back the passports and sweet maple leaf are stamped on each of it!! :eek:

Thank you seniors, guys n gals for all the wishes, advices, extra infos, efforts, guidance, threads, post replies and everything all under the sun that everyone have shared,opined,discussed and provided. It's such a wonderful feeling ;). Guys keep on believing and keep patience on its maximum green levels at all times. Goodluck to us all, to those who are waiting and to those who are just starting.
One door closed and another doos opens anew. Oh sweet life, thank you heavenly Father Almighty!!

er2d2g

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
Burlington,ON Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2007
Med's Request
06-12-2011
Med's Done....
28-12-2011
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
31-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2012
LANDED..........
21-06-2012
Jenner said:
I would like to take this opportunity to update you guys regarding our PR application ???. This morning the E-CAS turned into "Decision Made", :) and this noon..well.. everything on me erupted and was almost dislodged from where I was positioned doing my work :-X :'( .
As of writing, I am still overwhelmed and speechless :-X (I really like to scream now) :p my colleague just handed me over a package from Aramex. Upon seeing where it came from and what documents are indicated on the waybill, tears(of joy of course) are bulging through the corner of my eyes already. Paused a bit and gave thanks and praises to God on this very very unforgetable gift which He have given to us. This is the best thing that happened on a Thursday, actually its a double whammy!! Whew.. I got back the passports and sweet maple leaf are stamped on each of it!! :eek:

Thank you seniors, guys n gals for all the wishes, advices, extra infos, efforts, guidance, threads, post replies and everything all under the sun that everyone have shared,opined,discussed and provided. It's such a wonderful feeling ;). Guys keep on believing and keep patience on its maximum green levels at all times. Goodluck to us all, to those who are waiting and to those who are just starting.
One door closed and another doos opens anew. Oh sweet life, thank you heavenly Father Almighty!!
Congrats

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
Jenner said:

Congrats! May Almighty keep your happiness level the same in years to come!

saad0411

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bundle of congrates and all the very best to your new homeland.

Jenner said:

jojiao

Star Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London chc
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-09-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
19-1-2012
IELTS Request
Initial application Document
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
10-08-2012
Med's Done....
8-9-2012
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dm Ecas 9 nov
LANDED..........
FY2013
Qorax....

I got PPr today...my consultant send me the letter with date 20th ...but I got today only...now I have to submit passport of me n family....any advice...
How long it will take....

Is there any problem if I send my passport and my family,s passport from dubai to london.....by the time we r here without passport in dubai...due to this only I am asking...please help...

Jojiao
Dubai...

qorax said:
Hi all from Dubai,

It's high time that we start our 'own thread', like others are doing here !!!

I request all to post your timlines here and get connected. Firstly, it will sail us thru on this long agonising waiting period. Secondly, thru networking we can help each other on info sharing and act as morale boosters. Thirdly, we'll expand our 'Friends-Circle', both here as well as post landing.

Quite a few of us, in Dubai, are already in touch with each other. Some are thru, some just applied, while some are waiting for our PPRs. Let's expand the network... what do you say buddies ?

Warm regards.

bestpal

Aug 5, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0111 Financial Controller
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2009
Doc's Request.
14-01-2010
AOR Received.
2nd on 25-06-2010
IELTS Request
8 Bands
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Request
06-03-2012
Med's Done....
20-04-2012
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
PPs sent 05-11-2012! Visas stamped 15-11-2012 recd PPs back on 01-Dec-2012
LANDED..........
20 January 2013;,as God willed! Thank God for mercies!
@Jenner,

Heartiest Congratulations on God's Gift to you n Fmly.

Seldom I have seen in the Forum such multitude levels of exploding Joy. Your happiness is so infectious that I can't resist writing my sincere wishes neither can my heart stop singing praises of the Lord Almighty! Wish I was near you to personally congratulate you. Your positivity and Your faith in God is remarkable so is your exemplary patience. :D

My dear friend Thommo has wished you so beautifully! :)

You deserve all the happiness, buddy! Long live Biju Bhai's prophecies! ;)

Keep us updated,

Best Wishes,

Bestpal

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
jojiao said:
Qorax....

I got PPr today...my consultant send me the letter with date 20th ...but I got today only...now I have to submit passport of me n family....any advice...
How long it will take....

Is there any problem if I send my passport and my family,s passport from dubai to london.....by the time we r here without passport in dubai...due to this only I am asking...please help...

Jojiao
Dubai...
No issues at all. Usually the pps will return [stamped] by 4-6 weeks.

H

Hotellier Dxb

Dear Qorax and Friends,

I applied in February 2010 and Ecas status shows inprocess April 2012. I have got no update from Visa Office and bit worried, as I saw many people got medical requests.

Kindly advice what I should do.

Thanks for your help.

harshanimrani

Star Member
Sep 3, 2011
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2008
Med's Request
03-03-2011
Med's Done....
23-04-2011
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
12-OCTOBER-2011
VISA ISSUED...
26-OCTOBER-2011
LANDED..........
with gold blessings very soon 2012
qorax said:
Congratulations !
Thank you very much sir it all because of you have guided us well in dubai.

Thanking you

Harsha Nimrani

CJ_an

Star Member
May 25, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06 Oct 09
IELTS Request
16 Dec 09
Med's Request
28 Feb 12
Med's Done....
19 May 12
Passport Req..
19 Sep 12
Jenner said:

Congratulation!!!

IM1

Star Member
Nov 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any FSW1 applicant who
- Applied in two NOCs
- One was caped before submitting the application
- One NOC (was not caped) is not related to his/ her education
- received the PER

1-What was the final decision?
2- What were the notes about it in GCMS?