Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
I have the similar case & they have updated my contact address. It might not reflect in E-case status & they are aware of this.

Your contact address will be updated mainly in Medical Section.

humsafar said:
Two questions
First, I have requested to change my Postal Address through a Case Specific Enquiry, and after few days got the reply that the change has been updated in my file. However after 2 months still my e-case shows the old address, any ideas ?
I am afraid I will miss any correspondence sent to old address if it is still not changed.

Secondly, How the Medical Examiner treats Diabetics, is it considered as dangerous, will it effect you case, are there any additional tests done for Diabetics patients, if yes than what tests?, Lets say if we the Doctor doesn't ask and you Doesn't declare by your self that you are diabetic, so is there any way they will come to know about your diabetic history ? I m little afraid

abhihappy

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
humsafar said:
Two questions
First, I have requested to change my Postal Address through a Case Specific Enquiry, and after few days got the reply that the change has been updated in my file. However after 2 months still my e-case shows the old address, any ideas ?
I am afraid I will miss any correspondence sent to old address if it is still not changed.

Secondly, How the Medical Examiner treats Diabetics, is it considered as dangerous, will it effect you case, are there any additional tests done for Diabetics patients, if yes than what tests?, Lets say if we the Doctor doesn't ask and you Doesn't declare by your self that you are diabetic, so is there any way they will come to know about your diabetic history ? I m little afraid
I would say declare, they will do a blood test any which ways, I would not want to caught on the wrong side of the law , and the law is, if anybody hides any material information during PR process and if that is later discovered, not only his PR can be cancelled but at a later date Citizenship can also be cancelled. You will have to make a decision

abhihappy

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amaro said:
Dear qorax,

I just got my caips notes but there is some codes I didn't understand could you help me pleeeeeease? and your advice please of when to send a cse before or after my bf'd?

PAPER FILE SENT TO FILE BF'D TO: CLG ON 21 – 10 – 2012 MICROLOCATOR:

PF1: DOC PF2: NOTES PF3: MED F14: SUM F15: FOSS F17: VALDATES F18: PERS. INFO OR PF4

thank you and pray for me please as my medical will expired on 30/01/2013
please see this link to understand the codes http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/caips-codes-t2988.0.html

er2d2g

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
Burlington,ON Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2007
Med's Request
06-12-2011
Med's Done....
28-12-2011
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
31-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2012
LANDED..........
21-06-2012
humsafar said:
Two questions

Hi Humsafar

I'm Diabetic too
I had declared the same during my meds
They will probably do an extra kidney function test
And if ur pressure is high they might ask you to do an ECG
As long as ur scores are under control u don't have to worry
Generally people in Dubai get Diabetes due to their lifestyle - especially people with office jobs who work long hours and don't get any exercise
I had similar fears like you but the doc ( I did my meds with Binbreak on bank st) assured me it was ok and don't remember the exact figure but he did mention that today 25-30% of people in Canada are Diabetic
I landed in June 2012 and will be making my permanent move soon
So go ahead and declare t and control ur sugar from now till the meds to get good scores
Hope this helps
All the best
Er2d2g

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial application
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
Guys thank for you comments, the reason I am worried is that I think my HbA1C result shows my sugar is not under control, one year back it was 9 then it reducced to 7.5, and again it went upto 7.8 i.e 4 months ago. and 1 year back the doctor did the kidney test and it was on border line. so I am afraid, I might not have the best results if I declare the diabetics and on basis of which if doctor decided to do these tests again,

for Random blood glucose level you can have a good score if u go in fasting and take a medicine few hours before test.

Even if they find out that I have diabetics, i m thinking of making an excuse that I am not ware of the fact that I have diabetics, because few year back i did the test and it came normal (i have that report as well) and since no one in my family is diabetic so i did not have any reason to check the diabetic again, I know it is not a just course to adopt, but i am afriad, if my results turned out poor, it will affect my case.

so the final question is , if there is any way the doctors now that I have been using some medicines for diabetics if I dont tell them

OmMona

Jun 17, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
16-01-2014
Passport Req..
17-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-2-2014
Hi,
I received my CAIPS 2 days ago...
They grant me 70 marks...but I noticed that there are too many mistakes ??? in my application as example:

1- they mentioned that my spouse and child are not accompanying me....how come? we applied as a family :'(
2- they mentiond that government fees was paid for PA only...no fees paid for spouse and child...again this is not correct
3- they mentioned that I have not sent them my marriage certificate, however I have translate it and attach it to the fill application
4- my residence period in the UAE is correct (from - to), my spouse dates are INCORRECT :-[
5-no points granted for my husband education!!!
6- PCC to be requested for BOTH from UAE
7- my BFD is one year from my in process date which is 27-mar-2013

May I ask you if any one passed through similar situation? what you suggest me to do?
I asked my consultant to email them and highlight the above issues to correct what was entered incorrectly into my CAIPS
Any comments/feedback will be highly appreciated :)

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
OmMona said:
Hi,
I received my CAIPS 2 days ago...
They grant me 70 marks...but I noticed that there are too many mistakes ??? in my application as example:

1- they mentioned that my spouse and child are not accompanying me....how come? we applied as a family :'(
2- they mentiond that government fees was paid for PA only...no fees paid for spouse and child...again this is not correct
3- they mentioned that I have not sent them my marriage certificate, however I have translate it and attach it to the fill application
4- my residence period in the UAE is correct (from - to), my spouse dates are INCORRECT :-[
5-no points granted for my husband education!!!
6- PCC to be requested for BOTH from UAE
7- my BFD is one year from my in process date which is 27-mar-2013

May I ask you if any one passed through similar situation? what you suggest me to do?
I asked my consultant to email them and highlight the above issues to correct what was entered incorrectly into my CAIPS
Any comments/feedback will be highly appreciated :)
yes , ur consultant can highlight those points and request to correct it with supporting documents

Biju

OmMona

Jun 17, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
16-01-2014
Passport Req..
17-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-2-2014
bijupv007 said:
yes , ur consultant can highlight those points and request to correct it with supporting documents

Biju
Thanks Bro :)

Bonjourcanada

Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Feb 2009
Doc's Request.
27 May 2009
AOR Received.
27 May 2009
IELTS Request
27 May 2009
Med's Request
28 April 2010 (received on 24 May 2010)
Med's Done....
28 Jun 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2011
LANDED..........
27th May 2011
Better declare that you are diabetic. If you don't, your medicals will be sent to CHC and they will ask for further tests which will delay your processing.

I am diabetic too. Knowing that my HBA1C was over 7.5, I had to slightly increase my dosage, had strict diet control and daily workout (jogging brings down your sugar levels drastically). In just about 2 months, my HBA1C came down to 5.9 when I did my medicals.

BonjourCanada

(Guys thank for you comments, the reason I am worried is that I think my HbA1C result shows my sugar is not under control, one year back it was 9 then it reducced to 7.5, and again it went upto 7.8 i.e 4 months ago. and 1 year back the doctor did the kidney test and it was on border line. so I am afraid, I might not have the best results if I declare the diabetics and on basis of which if doctor decided to do these tests again,

for Random blood glucose level you can have a good score if u go in fasting and take a medicine few hours before test.

Even if they find out that I have diabetics, i m thinking of making an excuse that I am not ware of the fact that I have diabetics, because few year back i did the test and it came normal (i have that report as well) and since no one in my family is diabetic so i did not have any reason to check the diabetic again, I know it is not a just course to adopt, but i am afriad, if my results turned out poor, it will affect my case.

so the final question is , if there is any way the doctors now that I have been using some medicines for diabetics if I dont tell them
[/quote]

ballou1982

Jan 20, 2012
Hello Friends,

Please I need some help.

I am applying from Dubai to Quebec immigration skilled immigrants through immigration company. I received my file number 17th Oct 2011. I am waiting now for the interview. how long does it take to receive the letter of the interview? any preparation for the day of the interview? Many Thanks in advance for ur help

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
do we have to fill in any additional application / from with RPRF or just have to send the RPRF bank draft to visa office. what did you do ?

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
Bonjourcanada said:
Better declare that you are diabetic. If you don't, your medicals will be sent to CHC and they will ask for further tests which will delay your processing.

I am diabetic too. Knowing that my HBA1C was over 7.5, I had to slightly increase my dosage, had strict diet control and daily workout (jogging brings down your sugar levels drastically). In just about 2 months, my HBA1C came down to 5.9 when I did my medicals.

BonjourCanada
The problem is My Medicals are on this Saturday only 6 days away, so i dont know how much control I can do. just want to check if they asked you for any additional Kidney test, and how do you know they your HbA1c is 5.9, i think they dont declare the result to the applicant.

Further, do the medical examiner conduct HBA1C test as well, or they rely on normal Blood / urine sugar test.

Bonjourcanada

Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Feb 2009
Doc's Request.
27 May 2009
AOR Received.
27 May 2009
IELTS Request
27 May 2009
Med's Request
28 April 2010 (received on 24 May 2010)
Med's Done....
28 Jun 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2011
LANDED..........
27th May 2011
humsafar said:
The problem is My Medicals are on this Saturday only 6 days away, so i dont know how much control I can do. just want to check if they asked you for any additional Kidney test, and how do you know they your HbA1c is 5.9, i think they dont declare the result to the applicant.

Further, do the medical examiner conduct HBA1C test as well, or they rely on normal Blood / urine sugar test.
I declared that I am diabetic, so they had some additional tests on the same day. I was a bit scared with my HBA1C, so called up the clinic to check and they said it is 5.9. They did HBA1C test. And I think the additional test was kidney function test if I remember properly.

If you don't declare, they may catch you from the routine reports and CHC will request for additional tests and it may take another 2-3 mths or more.

When is the last day for your medical ?

If possible postpone it and try to control your diabetes. If you are still going, don't get scared, be calm and peaceful. If you hesitate they will suspect.

BonjourCanada

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........