1st AOR - OCT 2010;2nd AOR - MAY 2011
File Transfer...
No Idea where I can get this info
Med's Request
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
bijupv007 said:
so thts the reason u cant access ur ecase dear , anyways if can access with the 1st AOR thts fine

biju
Yeah i access it daily to see the RBVO .....ha ha ha

alibhai800

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2009
Doc's Request.
12-02-2010
File Transfer...
17-02-2010
Med's Request
15-06-2011 & 23-07-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2011 & 13-08-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 15 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Stamped on October 5 2012, Came back on Oct 15th 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013... InshaAllah
Well Kur, glad to hear and read this great news.

I am happy because I also did my Medicals in July 2011, and am waiting for my PPR. So now I am hoping I will also receive the PPR anyday inshallah. I am very positive.

really very happy for you.

Ali

kur761 said:
Hi guys,

With all blessing of ALLAH, finally the day March 08,2012 came with my PPR by e mail and INSHALLAH very soon I will send the required docs. to London VO.

I wanna clear that shall I send my and all my family the latest passport booklet or all ?

Regards,

soby

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 15, 2009
Doc's Request.
Oct 30, 2009
AOR Received.
Feb18, 2010
File Transfer...
Nov 3, 2009
Med's Request
March 4, 2011
Med's Done....
March 19 & 26, 2011
Interview........
Jan 30, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept 15, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 19, 2011 (PP Submitted on 13/10 received on 20/10)
LANDED..........
March 2, 2012
Hi Guys,
First of all sorry for this very late posting.....
Finally I along with my family landed in Pearson Intl Airport on 2nd March.
We had a really bad journey as me and my 17 months old daughter got sick (Fever cough and cold) on the night we started form India and in Dubai we took her to a doctor (Luckily i had my visa and Hotel in Dubai from skywards) and then next day 14hr flight from DXB to YYZ was a nightmare as baby did not sleep even one hour. (She is still yet to recover fully from her cough and cold). Still thanks to the much co-operative and understanding Emirates staff.
Nevertheless we had a smooth landing in YYZ.
It goes as below.
We completed the Immigration and were directed to a another office to complete landing formalities. There we were asked if we had a local address and i said as in the CBSA Declaration card and he re-confirmed it. Then we were directed to an information desk, where we were given a bag and few forms and pamphlets and CCTB, SIN application form etc.
Later we went to the Baggage claim area and took Porter service as we were damn tired. Then on way out there were two Custom officials directing some ppl to the area where bags are opened and checked and I said i have B4 list and the lady said to the other Office "here is a guy perfectly done" and directed me to the custom area, I doubted for a moment but went along, and the officer there was really happy to see the filled in B4 list and the photos and said "you have done a good job, I can see you have done good homework" i said thanks to CanadaVisa forum. (Thank you capt Qorax) There he filled in the details in his system and stamped gold pics and gave me a receipt and there I am in my dream land into the cold and windy evening.!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Now I would like to thank all the seniors specially Qorax, Bijupv and many more who have helped me throughout my journey to this wonderful land.

I opened bank account with TD and me and my wife both are getting a credit card without any security deposits (as we have no any other products in Canada in our name). I advice everyone to open a bank account even before getting the mobile number, if you wish not to freeze $1000, as your credit card security deposit). We got our SIN cards two days before and today (after 3days) got confirmation that our Credit cards are dispatched, so morrow I would get mobile number too.
Now start the House search and the most important part, "THE JOB HUNT" wish me luck...
All the very best to every one in the waiting game.!!!!!!!
Do let me know if I can be of any assistance to any one....
Best Rgds
Soby

glairlinez

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mef said:
Hello Friends,
It's today, the 10th March 2012.............. Fedex called, my shipment has arrived, impatiently I ran to their office and picked it up.
VISAs & CPRs ................ Finally, the imaginary moment of seeing your passport with visa stamp becomes true....
I am so happy, we are going to celebrate all today!

Dear All,
I am taking this opportunity to thank all of you for your continuous support, assistance, help and advice. I would like especially to thank those who have given us a hand to share useful information so we reached this stage.
I wish every one of you all the luck, I wish you to be in my shoes one day and very soon.

Mefleh & Viorica.

Congrats Mef,

Wishing you success in Canada.

Regards,
Glairlinez

glairlinez

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soby said:
Hi Guys,
We had a really bad journey as me and my 17 months old daughter got sick (Fever cough and cold) on the night we started form India and in Dubai we took her to a doctor (Luckily i had my visa and Hotel in Dubai from skywards) and then next day 14hr flight from DXB to YYZ was a nightmare as baby did not sleep even one hour. (She is still yet to recover fully from her cough and cold). Still thanks to the much co-operative and understanding Emirates staff.
It goes as below.
We completed the Immigration and were directed to a another office to complete landing formalities. There we were asked if we had a local address and i said as in the CBSA Declaration card and he re-confirmed it. Then we were directed to an information desk, where we were given a bag and few forms and pamphlets and CCTB, SIN application form etc.
Later we went to the Baggage claim area and took Porter service as we were damn tired. Then on way out there were two Custom officials directing some ppl to the area where bags are opened and checked and I said i have B4 list and the lady said to the other Office "here is a guy perfectly done" and directed me to the custom area, I doubted for a moment but went along, and the officer there was really happy to see the filled in B4 list and the photos and said "you have done a good job, I can see you have done good homework" i said thanks to CanadaVisa forum. (Thank you capt Qorax) There he filled in the details in his system and stamped gold pics and gave me a receipt and there I am in my dream land into the cold and windy evening.!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Now I would like to thank all the seniors specially Qorax, Bijupv and many more who have helped me throughout my journey to this wonderful land.

I opened bank account with TD and me and my wife both are getting a credit card without any security deposits (as we have no any other products in Canada in our name). I advice everyone to open a bank account even before getting the mobile number, if you wish not to freeze $1000, as your credit card security deposit). We got our SIN cards two days before and today (after 3days) got confirmation that our Credit cards are dispatched, so morrow I would get mobile number too.
Now start the House search and the most important part, "THE JOB HUNT" wish me luck...
Best Rgds
Soby
Congrats Soby,

It's amazing you share your landing experience, wishing you success in Canada.

Regards,
Glairlinez

reji

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28th April 2011
AOR Received.
2nd May 2011
File Transfer...
8th June 2011
Med's Request
8th Jan 2012
Med's Done....
20th Jan 2012
Passport Req..
16th Feb 2012
VISA ISSUED...
20th March 2012
Congrats & best luck

reji

mef said:
Hello Friends,
It's today, the 10th March 2012.............. Fedex called, my shipment has arrived, impatiently I ran to their office and picked it up.
VISAs & CPRs ................ Finally, the imaginary moment of seeing your passport with visa stamp becomes true....
I am so happy, we are going to celebrate all today!

Dear All,
I am taking this opportunity to thank all of you for your continuous support, assistance, help and advice. I would like especially to thank those who have given us a hand to share useful information so we reached this stage.
I wish every one of you all the luck, I wish you to be in my shoes one day and very soon.

Mefleh & Viorica.

reji

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28th April 2011
AOR Received.
2nd May 2011
File Transfer...
8th June 2011
Med's Request
8th Jan 2012
Med's Done....
20th Jan 2012
Passport Req..
16th Feb 2012
VISA ISSUED...
20th March 2012
Thanks soby for sharing your experience.

Wish u the very best.

reji

soby said:
Hi Guys,
It goes as below.

Best Rgds
Soby

venmal77

Star Member
Sep 5, 2009
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soby said:
Hi Guys,
It goes as below.

Best Rgds
Soby
Congratulations!!!! Wishing u all the very best for ur job hunt and early recovery from flu and fever!!!

bestpal

Aug 5, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0111 Financial Controller
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2009
Doc's Request.
14-01-2010
AOR Received.
2nd on 25-06-2010
IELTS Request
8 Bands
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Request
06-03-2012
Med's Done....
20-04-2012
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
PPs sent 05-11-2012! Visas stamped 15-11-2012 recd PPs back on 01-Dec-2012
LANDED..........
20 January 2013;,as God willed! Thank God for mercies!
soby said:
Hi Guys,
It goes as below.

Best Rgds
Soby

Dear Soby,

CONGRATS to you and Family. And a BIG Thanks to you for posting your post landing experience. Wish other forum members would do likewise.

Hope your daughter gets well soon. But do take care a the temp are still v v low (1 and 3 degrees C)!

Keep in touch with the forum and do continue to give your opinions and feedbacks as this will help lot of people, I bet.

Hope you get settled with a very decent job. Amen!

Best Wishes,

Bestpal

ednormel

Feb 23, 2012
gUYS!! good day!

Do you have any idea how long it will take for the passport request? im done with my medical.( CAREGIVER PROGRAM )
they will call or send me email?

About the visa how long is the validity?

Thanks! GODBLESS

er2d2g

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
Burlington,ON Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2007
Med's Request
06-12-2011
Med's Done....
28-12-2011
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
31-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2012
LANDED..........
21-06-2012
soby said:
Hi Guys,
It goes as below.

Best Rgds
Soby
Hey Soby

All the best in your job search. Hope your daughter is fine. It would be very informative for us who are waiting to land if you can give us more details on how you go about doing things like where are you staying ( which area) and how did you travel ( which public transport) and what are you doing next etc.
Periodic updates in your journey will give us confidence and hopefully give us a chance to lend you support in spirit if not being there physically
So do update us on whats going on in your new life in Canada whenever you can ( I'm sure you will be busy in the next few days setting up things)

Take care

Er2d2g

vrn

Feb 29, 2012
soby said:
Hi Guys,
It goes as below.

Best Rgds
Soby
Dear Soby,

Thanks for sharing post landing updates, even though you & daughter were not keeping well.

Hope daughter has recovered fully by now, adapting well to her new home/country. Best wishes for job search & settling down.

Regards
VRN

alibhai800

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2009
Doc's Request.
12-02-2010
File Transfer...
17-02-2010
Med's Request
15-06-2011 & 23-07-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2011 & 13-08-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 15 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Stamped on October 5 2012, Came back on Oct 15th 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013... InshaAllah
Dear Soby,

Glad you reached safely. And sickness is a part of life, and hope your daughter is doing good now.

Wish you all the best for your new life.

Best
Ali