+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

AANNA

Jan 1, 2022
he can walking & submit passport provided any explicit clause mentioned in PPR letter..which is very rare
Thank you. Also how to collect the passport once stamping is done.
If it’s via courier, does that person need to be there to collect it or someone from room can take in on behalf.

filtyfox

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
ECAS Status changed to Application Received 28 January 2022 Any idea which visa office the application is send to process. my country of residence is UAE

Xasa

Feb 18, 2022
Somali passport applying For canada open Work permit
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• You do not have a valid travel document to travel to Canada. See https:// www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/passport-travel-document.html

Mar 21, 2022
Hello Everyone !!!

Kindly note I have submitted my passport to VFS and they had delivered it to Abu Dhabi for PR visa stamping on 24th Feb 2022.
Its been 28days since then I haven't received my passport or an update from either VFS or Canadian Embassy at Abu Dhabi.

Can this be considered as normal processing time for stamping the PR visa ???

Any comment will be a relief for me.

Thank you.
: )

ossamarafique

Feb 18, 2022
@the
Hello Everyone !!!

Kindly note I have submitted my passport to VFS and they had delivered it to Abu Dhabi for PR visa stamping on 24th Feb 2022.
Its been 28days since then I haven't received my passport or an update from either VFS or Canadian Embassy at Abu Dhabi.

Can this be considered as normal processing time for stamping the PR visa ???

Any comment will be a relief for me.

Thank you.
: )
Man can you please share your visa timeline? Please?

Reactions: TheBestOfTheBest
Mar 21, 2022
@the

Man can you please share your visa timeline? Please?
Hi, : )

AOR received on_ 12th Aug 2021
Medicals passed on_ 10th Dec 2021
BIL completed on_ 16th Dec 2021
Ready for Visa Email / PPR received on_ 16th Feb 2022
Passport Submitted for stamping on_ 24th Feb 2022 (Passport is with Canadian Embassy at Abu Dhabi, UAE)

Important changes occurred on 14th Feb 2022 : only passport renewed the same has been updated with IRCC through a webform & IRCC have confirmed the receipt of the same on 17th Feb 2022.

So my query is, as I have Submitted my passport for PR visa Stamping on 24th Feb 2022, till today 28days has been passed
"Can this be considered as normal processing time for stamping the PR visa ???"

thanks for your support : )

Last edited:

bellatrix

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London - UK
App. Filed.......
28-10-2018
Nomination.....
CSQ
AOR Received.
29-12-2018
IELTS Request
16-04-2014
File Transfer...
12-12-2019
Med's Request
30-01-2020
Med's Done....
16-02-2020
Interview........
N/A
Hi, : )

AOR received on_ 12th Aug 2021
Medicals passed on_ 10th Dec 2021
BIL completed on_ 16th Dec 2021
Ready for Visa Email / PPR received on_ 16th Feb 2022
Passport Submitted for stamping on_ 24th Feb 2022 (Passport is with Canadian Embassy at Abu Dhabi, UAE)

Important changes occurred on 14th Feb 2022 : only passport renewed the same has been updated with IRCC through a webform & IRCC have confirmed the receipt of the same on 17th Feb 2022.

So my query is, as I have Submitted my passport for PR visa Stamping on 24th Feb 2022, till today 28days has been passed
"Can this be considered as normal processing time for stamping the PR visa ???"

thanks for your support : )
Hi!

Have you receive your passport?

Mar 21, 2022
Hi!

Have you receive your passport?
Hi Bellatrix, I haven't received my passport yet.

Anyway, I have directly contacted Canadian Embassy at Abu Dhabi through Email. Lets see how well it can workout.
I will definitely keep this group updated ASAP I receive it.

Well, I am just curious to know, what's your status ?

sriramdpak88

Mar 11, 2022
Hello, in form IMM 0008, my wife has listed her current country of residence as UAE since she is working there as a teacher. However, in the 'Status' drop down menu, is she supposed to select 'Worker' or 'Permanent resident' or is she supposed to select 'Other' and fill in something like Expatriate resident or Temporary resident? Thanks in advance.
Kindly update the current status and their timeline. I'm applying for SOWP (re-applying) after refusal received from Abu Dhabi VO.

sriramdpak88

Mar 11, 2022
Looking for advise and guidance to strengthen my re-application of SOWP and SP (child) which was earlier refused for following: - Refused by Abu Dhabi VO.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.

Paul2022

May 22, 2022
Hi all from Dubai,

It's high time that we start our 'own thread', like others are doing here !!!

I request all to post your timlines here and get connected. Firstly, it will sail us thru on this long agonising waiting period. Secondly, thru networking we can help each other on info sharing and act as morale boosters. Thirdly, we'll expand our 'Friends-Circle', both here as well as post landing.

Quite a few of us, in Dubai, are already in touch with each other. Some are thru, some just applied, while some are waiting for our PPRs. Let's expand the network... what do you say buddies ?

Warm regards.
Very good idea

Paul2022

May 22, 2022
I'm here in Dubai,
I just want to ask you guys something please.
Which company are you applying for Canadian visa here in Dubai that is very genuine and trusted?
I really want someone to help me with the contact/website please.
Thanks

Sep 19, 2018
I'm here in Dubai,
I just want to ask you guys something please.
Which company are you applying for Canadian visa here in Dubai that is very genuine and trusted?
I really want someone to help me with the contact/website please.
Thanks
Hi,
did you start process with any consultant in dubai? please suggest if you got genuine consultancy.