+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

haltsys

Aug 4, 2010
Re: file status

SRanjan M said:
Hi Qorax,

I had filed the application in January 2007 and got the file no. in june 2007. In April 2009 I got the letter to submit the documents on 20th July 09, which I did. Then I received one more letter for submitting some more documents in spt.09. Even after submiting those documents in sept. 09 till date I have not received any communication. My file status is also showing as "In Process".
Can you please guide me why it is getting so much delayed or the delay is genuine.

Regards,
SRM
Hi Brother...
Although you have addressed Mr. Qorax... but still I would like to comment on your query...

With due respect, I also have applied under the old scheme and still I am waiting for my requirement letter... I received my file number in Jan-2008.
It seems very very funny that people who applied later than these dates already got their final decisions... and we (old scheme) are still waiting for something to happen... Its been now three years or more for you and still u do not know that what will be the decision...

Now towards your point? You should keep in mind that after submission of all the required documents it takes almost 7 to 9 months that your process will be complete (including medical and interview). So once your process in on after submission of all the documents and there are no further documents required, then it is almost a complete year (to get even your passport stamped with visa).

Look at me, I have not even received letter for documents... still waiting from last 33 months... and counting... my all future planning has been scrambled... all my cash flows are disturbed seriously... but still I have no more options but just to wait...

So, please pray that there are no further documents required for u... and in my opinion it will take 7 to 11 months to get all of the remaining process done...

Anyone can correct me if I am wrong... constructive criticism is highly appreciated by any of the colleagues on this forum... Apologies to those who disagree to my side of the mirror...

Regards to all...

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Can anyone on this forum who applied for FBI Clearance guide about time lines for shipment of the letter from FBI (US) to Dubai? How many days it take normally to reach the letter to you once it is posted by FBI from US to Dubai by regular First Calss Mail ? How is it delivered? by UAE Post / Empost ? Any idea? kIndly help.

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navali said:
Hi,

Can anyone on this forum who applied for FBI Clearance guide about time lines for shipment of the letter from FBI (US) to Dubai? How many days it take normally to reach the letter to you once it is posted by FBI from US to Dubai by regular First Calss Mail ? How is it delivered? by UAE Post / Empost ? Any idea? kIndly help.
No one on the whole forum from Dubai has answer/feedback for the question? Isn't it very strange?

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
TH77 said:
Hello asyousuf,
I have sent passports on 3rd August, delivered to london on 4th august (DHL) recieved back this morning from AUH by Aramex - had to pay them 75dhs
they reached my office without calling so it was a nice morning surprise :)
the envelope i sent was normal self addressed envelope as per ppr instructions, all visas for UAE and few other gulf states come through courier to AUH
for medicals i used a clininc in Jumeirah 043487140 (0506248074) dr. rita
they are very professional and they call you when they dispatch the medicals to provide courier tracking no, so i do recommend for sure
CONGRATS TH77
ALL the best for a new start - Good luck always & God bless u allll..... :D

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Re: file status

Hi haltsys & SRanjan M
your are 100% correct - but in both your cases i feel you both do a case specific enquiry. And i can understand the pain and confusions during the waiting time = Good luck always :D
haltsys said:
Hi Brother...
Although you have addressed Mr. Qorax... but still I would like to comment on your query...
With due respect, I also have applied under the old scheme and still I am waiting for my requirement letter... I received my file number in Jan-2008.
It seems very very funny that people who applied later than these dates already got their final decisions... and we (old scheme) are still waiting for something to happen... Its been now three years or more for you and still u do not know that what will be the decision...
Now towards your point? You should keep in mind that after submission of all the required documents it takes almost 7 to 9 months that your process will be complete (including medical and interview). So once your process in on after submission of all the documents and there are no further documents required, then it is almost a complete year (to get even your passport stamped with visa).
Look at me, I have not even received letter for documents... still waiting from last 33 months... and counting... my all future planning has been scrambled... all my cash flows are disturbed seriously... but still I have no more options but just to wait...
So, please pray that there are no further documents required for u... and in my opinion it will take 7 to 11 months to get all of the remaining process done...
Anyone can correct me if I am wrong... constructive criticism is highly appreciated by any of the colleagues on this forum... Apologies to those who disagree to my side of the mirror...
Regards to all...

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
CONGRATS Satish_lkb
so now ur in track :D. 5-7 months is normal - as per my experiance between Sep 5-15 you will receive Medicals or request for addt. documents plus RPRF. Good buck buddy.

satish_lkb said:
Hi All,
Finally....after 7 months of docs submission to London, my ecas changed to "in process".
Am happy... they started processing my file from August 19th...
Now waiting for Medicals!!!
Satish

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Hi Mehol
i did my IELTS first in British consulate Dubai = v bad experiance + even they don't provide individual Headphones for Listening and later i did in india = vv Good experiane, even u can register online and i got v Good scores. Rgd Course i too suggest scottsenglish. but NEVER join IELTS training in British consulate Dubai (its useless as per guys who did there)
YES u need to notarize all you documents. Good luck buddy :D

mehol said:
Congrats guys !
Which is the place you took TOEFL/IELTS ? Any special courses to be done for this ?
Does you degree certificate / marraige certificate require any kind of attestation/apostille ?
Mehul

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
DEAR ALLLLL who applied before FEB 27 , 2008

Skilled worker applications received before February 27, 2008 –
Federal July 1, 2009 to June 30, 2010

Processing Times at Individual Visa Offices in Europe
LONDON
30% of cases finalized in: 36 months
50% of cases finalized in: 37 months
70% of cases finalized in: 40 months
80% of cases finalized in: 43 months

source : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/02a-skilled-fed.asp#note

GOOD luck to allllllllllllllll :D

SRanjan M

Star Member
Aug 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Finance
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2007
Doc's Request.
04-04-2009
IELTS Request
11/07/2009
Med's Request
14/10/2010
Med's Done....
02/11/2010
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
18/01/2011
VISA ISSUED...
08/03/2011
How to file case specific queries to london

Thanks a lot for your response.can u please guide me how to send case specific enquiry to london. If you send me the details then immediately I will send the enquiry to london.

Regards,
SRM

gcctocanada

Jun 12, 2010
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/5/10
AOR Received.
4/15/10
IELTS Request
4/15/10
File Transfer...
9/23/10
Med's Request
6/20/13
Med's Done....
7/17/13- with PC and RPRF
Passport Req..
9/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
10/06/2013
LANDED..........
12/9/2013 EDMONTON
I am just happy that for those : Skilled Worker applications received after November 28, 2008 (Federal)
July 1, 2009 to June 30, 2010

Still faster...Thanks God!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/02b-skilled-fed.asp

Take care everyone ;)

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Re: How to file case specific queries to london

SRanjan M said:
Thanks a lot for your response.can u please guide me how to send case specific enquiry to london. If you send me the details then immediately I will send the enquiry to london.

Regards,
SRM
U can use either of the 2 methods:

A. The CIC Web Form:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=london
B. London's Direct eMail ID:
re-london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Qorax

arman79

Oct 30, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
February 2015
My history somehow

Initial Application sent on 9th Dec 2009.
Ist AOR thru consultant recieved on 13th Feb 2010.
Full documents sent on 28th April
2nd AOR recieved thru consultant on 18th May 2010.

Till then waiting. My consultant said to me wait atleast 4 months from date of ur 2nd AOR :)

satish_lkb

Nov 1, 2009
Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2009
Doc's Request.
16-12-2009
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
16-12-2009
Med's Request
20-08-2010
Med's Done....
15-09-2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
18-01-2011 Decision made 08-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
bijupv007 said:
CONGRATS Satish_lkb
so now ur in track :D. 5-7 months is normal - as per my experiance between Sep 5-15 you will receive Medicals or request for addt. documents plus RPRF. Good buck buddy.
Hi Biju,

Thanx for your wishes!! After change of status to in process how many days took for you forAddl docs/RPRF request? Biju why am asking is my vacation is due and now am waiting for employer verification call. Thought to take leave after verification. Do you get any verification call? Also thinking of taking Medicals in India... during vacation...

Satish