Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Typing shops r available opp to police HQ.

U need to go via metro station on other side

If u have online form blank, go to typewriter directly. Or when u go to police station, they will give u the form and guide u

LHEYYZ said:
thank u so much coolguy2010. Should I make typed form from any typing documents shop?

LHEYYZ

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolguy2010 said:
Typing shops r available opp to police HQ.

U need to go via metro station on other side

If u have online form blank, go to typewriter directly. Or when u go to police station, they will give u the form and guide u
thank you so much .best regards for you dear.

rizmayo

Aug 17, 2013
Mississauga
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
26-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-09-2013, sent 17-09-2013, DM 06-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2013
LHEYYZ said:
Dear mates. Can any one guide me, where we have to apply for PCC in dubai....there r two offices of dubai police HQ. please. I have to go tomorrow to apply. If some one can guide me about their procedure and processing time please.
I would highly recommend that you apply online.

http://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae

Choose most used services and then select " Apply for Good Conduct Certificate"

I only had to go the CID office once, just to pick up the PCC.

Take the green line metro to Al Qiyadah station, CID office is the door marked reception as soon as you exit the Metro station.

Regards,

sibarut

Aug 25, 2013
Please help,,

Currently, I'm applying for WES FSWP for ECA.

Before I proceed payment..

Just want to ask about,

1. How can I get WES reference number? is it the invoice/order number in the payment section?
2. IF I proceed payment, how many days do I need to send my documents?

Thanks in advance:)

rizmayo

Aug 17, 2013
Mississauga
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
26-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2013
coolguy2010 said:
Police HQ near Almulla plaza

1) Original passport or Em I'd
2) Typed application form (english and arabic)
3) 210 dhs

It will take 3 days to get PCC
Emirates ID is very important, as they do not require fingerprinting for those who have Emirates IDs.

Regards,

alihasan

Jul 14, 2013
Hi guys,

I am currently working as a Civil Engineer in Dubai and want to apply for FSWP. I have obtained WES ECA for my bachelors degree and I am making 68 points in total.
24 points for IELTS (Score of L8.0, R9.0, S7.5, W8.0)
21 points for my Bachelors in Engineering degree (16 year education)
12 for my age (25 years)
11 for experience (2 year in UAE)
Kindly correct me if I am wrong.

However I am in bit of a problem. None of my UAE employers (three in total) are willing to write work hours/week and my salary on the reference letter. The reference letters clearly mention Full Time employment, designation, duties, company details and duration of employment. Two of the employers have also issued separate salary certificates while one has denied. However I do have the copies (not originals) of the ministry of labour contracts. Can I apply with these? Or do I have to go again and beg for the reference letters satisfying CIC requirements. I am in desperate need of your help and guidance. Thanks in advance.

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
alihasan said:
Hi guys,

I am currently working as a Civil Engineer in Dubai and want to apply for FSWP. I have obtained WES ECA for my bachelors degree and I am making 68 points in total.
24 points for IELTS (Score of L8.0, R9.0, S7.5, W8.0)
21 points for my Bachelors in Engineering degree (16 year education)
12 for my age (25 years)
11 for experience (2 year in UAE)
Kindly correct me if I am wrong.

However I am in bit of a problem. None of my UAE employers (three in total) are willing to write work hours/week and my salary on the reference letter. The reference letters clearly mention Full Time employment, designation, duties, company details and duration of employment. Two of the employers have also issued separate salary certificates while one has denied. However I do have the copies (not originals) of the ministry of labour contracts. Can I apply with these? Or do I have to go again and beg for the reference letters satisfying CIC requirements. I am in desperate need of your help and guidance. Thanks in advance.
chk Personl message

Rado1

Sep 28, 2013
Quote from: beautiful-carla on September 28, 2013, 03:29:23 pm

if you send your documents thru courier like DHL or FedEx then you have the means to trace the location of your documents..use the tracking number which is found on the duplicate copy of your receipt...

Thanks , I have already done that , it shows that they have received the documents, but still isnt there a way to have proof that they received the document ( example : document receival number) , the reason I am asking is that now I need to add my master degree but because I dont have a file number still , I sent the new master certificate with a cover page relating it to the previous sent document. But not sure how they will link those 2 set of document together without an offcial number.
Thats why I am asking , shouldnt they provide some kind of reference number to each set of document they receive before having a file number ? or the file number is our first official number we get from the immigration?

rizmayo

Aug 17, 2013
Mississauga
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
26-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2013
Rado1 said:

if you send your documents thru courier like DHL or FedEx then you have the means to trace the location of your documents..use the tracking number which is found on the duplicate copy of your receipt...

Thanks , I have already done that , it shows that they have received the documents, but still isnt there a way to have proof that they received the document ( example : document receival number) , the reason I am asking is that now I need to add my master degree but because I dont have a file number still , I sent the new master certificate with a cover page relating it to the previous sent document. But not sure how they will link those 2 set of document together without an offcial number.
Thats why I am asking , shouldnt they provide some kind of reference number to each set of document they receive before having a file number ? or the file number is our first official number we get from the immigration?
Nope, everything is linked to your file number. If they have some kind of document management system, they will not share the info with the applicants.

Did you not get a file number,if you have gotten request for documents already?

Regards,

Rado1

Sep 28, 2013
rizmayo said:
Nope, everything is linked to your file number. If they have some kind of document management system, they will not share the info with the applicants.

Did you not get a file number,if you have gotten request for documents already?

Regards,
Not yet , that's why I wanted to know if I don't have one , how to know that they are working on the documents ? And how to amend it without a proper reference number ?

rizmayo

Aug 17, 2013
Mississauga
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
26-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2013
Rado1 said:
Not yet , that's why I wanted to know if I don't have one , how to know that they are working on the documents ? And how to amend it without a proper reference number ?
Did you get a document request or did you just send everything with your application to CIO?

Regards,

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
Rado1 said:

let them open your file number OR application number and then you can add new documents with that file number. you are right difficult for them to add two sets together. now u have to just wait until they give u any reference. NEKEOL

Oct 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I am going to land and apply for PR in canada in a few days. For that matter, i would appreciate if somebody can share exact details of the procedure and things i need to do / take with me/ or complete before and at the time of landing in Canada.

I intend to stay 2-3 days in Canada and then about 15 days in NewYork (USA). Is that time enough because i just heard today that the Canandian Embassy make you to come to Canada again and refill the PR form if something you didn't do right for the first time. Example include signature a little out of box or the photo taken is not getting processed in the Canadian system.

Please advise in that regard as well.

Thank you in advance.
RAJ

rizmayo

Aug 17, 2013
Mississauga
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
26-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2013
rajeshkmotwani said:
Hi Guys,

I am going to land and apply for PR in canada in a few days. For that matter, i would appreciate if somebody can share exact details of the procedure and things i need to do / take with me/ or complete before and at the time of landing in Canada.

I intend to stay 2-3 days in Canada and then about 15 days in NewYork (USA). Is that time enough because i just heard today that the Canandian Embassy make you to come to Canada again and refill the PR form if something you didn't do right for the first time. Example include signature a little out of box or the photo taken is not getting processed in the Canadian system.

Please advise in that regard as well.

Thank you in advance.
RAJ
A lot of members have posted their experiences on this forum, you can search for those for exact steps. Coolguy2010 has posted a good explanation of his recent landing.

You don't need to apply for a PR card separately anymore. The immigration officer will fill this form for you on your first landing. The PR card cannot be delivered outside Canada, so you need to provide a Canadian address of a friend or relative, who can courier the cards to you once they arrive (you cannot return to Canada without the PR card, else you will have to apply for a travel document).

You are right about the problems with the PR cards. If there is a photo issue, you will have to get new photographs taken (date stamp of photographer on the back is required for this case)and take them personally to services Canada to submit the new photographs.

If there is no issue with your photographs and you have made arrangements to have the PR cards sent to you, then only a few hours in Canada is enough to fulfill your landing obligations.

Regards,

Oct 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks,

I'll surely do that.

Could you tell how many days or hours they need to confirm if every thing (i.e. photograph, signature etc) is alright in the application and that I can safely leave from Canada? I'll have about 10 days before I move back to Dubai from NewYork.

Regards
RAJ