Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
parry1901 said:
Hi ,

Can anyone guide what will happen if we get medically and wife is pregnant? Will it be postponed ? For how long ?

Thank you.

Parry
Hi, until she delivers the baby.

Cheers..

parry1901

Mar 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
Med's Done....
1st nov 2013 & 20 march 2014 (new born)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
SATDXB said:
Hi, until she delivers the baby.

Cheers..
So I need to inform them that wife is pregnant with doctors report and after she delivers will cic come back or I need to approach them?

Thanks for your comment.

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
parry1901 said:
Hi ,
Can anyone guide what will happen if we get medically and wife is pregnant? Will it be postponed ? For how long ?
Thank you.
Parry
THIS IS GOOD CANADA IS VERY MUCH INTERESTED TO INCREASE THEIR POPULATION.
WHEN U WILL RECIVE MEDICAL, GO FOR THE MEDICAL, INFORM TO DOCTOR ALL THE SITUATION, THEY WILL HOLD PARTIAL MEDICAL AND PARTIAL THEY WILL COMPLETE AND SEND TO VO. AFTER DELIVERY CONTACT TO DMP (DOCTOR) AGAIN AND COMPLETE MEDICAL AND DOCTOR WILL INFORM THE VO, AND VO WILL AGAIN ISSUE 3RD MEDICAL FOR YOUR KIDS OR KIDS. DONT WORRY IT IS OK AND FINE. NEKEOL

parry1901

Mar 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
nekeol said:
WHEN U WILL RECIVE MEDICAL, GO FOR THE MEDICAL, INFORM TO DOCTOR ALL THE SITUATION, THEY WILL HOLD PARTIAL MEDICAL AND PARTIAL THEY WILL COMPLETE AND SEND TO VO. AFTER DELIVERY CONTACT TO DMP (DOCTOR) AGAIN AND COMPLETE MEDICAL AND DOCTOR WILL INFORM THE VO, AND VO WILL AGAIN ISSUE 3RD MEDICAL FOR YOUR KIDS OR KIDS. DONT WORRY IT IS OK AND FINE. NEKEOL

Thanks for info.. :)

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
If time gap is more (say 5 months) for delivery date, better to wait for delivery and go for medical.

This reason behind this is medical validity is 1 year from the date of medical (earliest date of medical of any member)

So u will be loosing, if u get the visa at that time and u need to enter canada asap

nekeol said:

parry1901

Mar 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
coolguy2010 said:
If time gap is more (say 5 months) for delivery date, better to wait for delivery and go for medical.

This reason behind this is medical validity is 1 year from the date of medical (earliest date of medical of any member)

So u will be loosing, if u get the visa at that time and u need to enter canada asap
I think they don't do x rays for pregnant - so in any case I will have postpone medicals or either send half medicals without xrays as suggested by our friend in earlier posts... Lets see...for the first time I am wishing my medical comes 6 months late... :)

rejis

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st March, 2010
AOR Received.
15th Sept, 2010
Med's Request
13th Dec, 2012 got it on 31st Dec
Med's Done....
24th Jan, 2013
Interview........
waived..
Passport Req..
2nd April, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
26th April, 2013
LANDED..........
5th July, 2013
Cant believe, I am in Canada.. :D The whole process took 38 months...

Landed in Toronto on the 5th July.. Had taken Emirates.. Experience at Dubai airport was not great, they were insisting on 23kg x 2 bags and some bags were 24 & 25. Inflight experience was great...

Landing procedure was simple, but took around 1hr 30 min for the formalities to complete. The first immigration counter had two queues, one for the residents and the second for visitors and we were directed to the visitors queue. The immigration paper which we got from the flight was checked by the immigration officer, made some notes on it with highlighters and were directed to the newcomers queue, which was not long but only 2 counters were operational. The COPR form was filled and signed at that the counter. Interestingly, they did not ask for the IM5444E, which is the PR card application. When I enquired about it, they said it is not required.They asked a couple of questions - your name, date of birth, whether you have a twin bro, do you have any other wife other than the accompanied one, do you have any more kids, did you have an immigration before, did you get engaged with any police or criminal things etc. The same was asked to my wife and elder son.

Once we finished the COPR, we were directed to the next counter, which is Services Canada. They had gone through the filled COPR forms, asked some questions and make us sign in a couple of applications and gave us the Social Insurance number (SIN) and the card will come on post within 2 weeks..

The next counter gave us some brochures for new comers on where do you get help, how do you improve your language and one for job seekers. This was followed by another counter which asked questions about children, their ages and gave us some papers on Child benefits.

Then we were directed to customs. The first officer asked whether we have goods to follow and showed us the counter to go. He asked few questions - what are the things to follow, I said house hold things. He took all the prefilled forms from me, just took the accompanied goods list, signed and stamped it. I told him about the ornament pics, he said he don't have time to do all this and smiled.. For the goods to follow, he gave a form and attached my goods to follow list and directed to a cash counter where the lady made a bill with zero value. And the officer told me that I can use those forms for the customs clearance.. And that's it...

Every officer we met - male/female - were very pleasant and helpful..

Thanks Captain, Biju, SATDXB, Coolguy, bestpal, er2d2g for your valuable help and guidance..
Biju, I will call you..
Coolguy, thanks in advance for my luggage :) I will send you a PM

Oblivion

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2010
Med's Done....
April 8, 2013
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
September 05, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 02, 2013
That's great. Congrats! :)

rejis said:

Landed in Toronto on the 5th July.. Had taken Emirates.. Experience at Dubai airport was not great, they were insisting on 23kg x 2 bags and some bags were 24 & 25. Inflight experience was great...

Landing procedure was simple, but took around 1hr 30 min for the formalities to complete. The first immigration counter had two queues, one for the residents and the second for visitors and we were directed to the visitors queue. The immigration paper which we got from the flight was checked by the immigration officer, made some notes on it with highlighters and were directed to the newcomers queue, which was not long but only 2 counters were operational. The COPR form was filled and signed at that the counter. Interestingly, they did not ask for the IM5444E, which is the PR card application. When I enquired about it, they said it is not required.They asked a couple of questions - your name, date of birth, whether you have a twin bro, do you have any other wife other than the accompanied one, do you have any more kids, did you have an immigration before, did you get engaged with any police or criminal things etc. The same was asked to my wife and elder son.

Once we finished the COPR, we were directed to the next counter, which is Services Canada. They had gone through the filled COPR forms, asked some questions and make us sign in a couple of applications and gave us the Social Insurance number (SIN) and the card will come on post within 2 weeks..

The next counter gave us some brochures for new comers on where do you get help, how do you improve your language and one for job seekers. This was followed by another counter which asked questions about children, their ages and gave us some papers on Child benefits.

Then we were directed to customs. The first officer asked whether we have goods to follow and showed us the counter to go. He asked few questions - what are the things to follow, I said house hold things. He took all the prefilled forms from me, just took the accompanied goods list, signed and stamped it. I told him about the ornament pics, he said he don't have time to do all this and smiled.. For the goods to follow, he gave a form and attached my goods to follow list and directed to a cash counter where the lady made a bill with zero value. And the officer told me that I can use those forms for the customs clearance.. And that's it...

Thanks Captain, Biju, SATDXB, Coolguy, bestpal, er2d2g for your valuable help and guidance..
Biju, I will call you..

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Congrates rejis......thanks for sharing lovely experience

rejis said:

Biju, I will call you..

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
rejis said:

Biju, I will call you..
Welcome to Canada dear..!!

All the best for ahead..!!

Cheers..

er2d2g

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
Burlington,ON Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2007
Med's Request
06-12-2011
Med's Done....
28-12-2011
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
31-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2012
LANDED..........
21-06-2012
rejis said:

Biju, I will call you..
Congrats Hope you have a great time

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
rejis said:

Biju, I will call you..
Welcome to Canada Rejis !

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
Well come back Captain Qorax.

we all missed u too mch. thank u for joining back.
saleem

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
qorax said:
Welcome to Canada Rejis !
Respected QORAX, nice to see you, how is Mississagua, today it was out of Power.
you r welcoming us to canada, but what to do with LVO, which dont want or want to delay. NEKEOL

er2d2g

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
Burlington,ON Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2007
Med's Request
06-12-2011
Med's Done....
28-12-2011