+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

S

shibuya

JM09,
i am posted at the Airport. I work on shifts. If its a off day APUN ZAROOR AAYEGA.

Shibuya ( Mumbaivalla)

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
eemmoo1 said:
Anybody has idea whether LONDON office applicants of Jan or feb 2010 has started receiving medical request. I have seen for December 2010.
hi eemmoo1

i have send my doc. on Feb 2010 and i got a letter asking addt documents on July 19th, which was dated 6th july. so did u check the ecase status ?? and wht does it says ???. it will show In Process - and which date is it showing as the start date???

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
asyousuf said:
Dear all
I have a query
I have sent original passports along with return envelope with simply my address written on it. I think that was supposed to be a post paid envelope which is not the case?
What do i do now?
Ashraf :(
hi Ashraf
yes, you should have send Hard envelops with self address. but now its fine. thy wil send u as TO Pay courier .......Good LUck

qatar_fsw4131

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010 & Doc's Sent Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Ldn CHC File Number recvd thru email after enquiry
File Transfer...
Jan 2010
bijupv007 said:
hi eemmoo1

i have send my doc. on Feb 2010 and i got a letter asking addt documents on July 19th, which was dated 6th july. so did u check the ecase status ?? and wht does it says ???. it will show In Process - and which date is it showing as the start date???
Hi bijupv007,
What was asked you as additional documents? Could u please share?

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
qatar_fsw4131 said:
Hi bijupv007,
What was asked you as additional documents? Could u please share?
hi qatar_fsw4131
It depends case to case. in mine with God's grace ... they asked only 2 photograps , RPRF and birth certificate. But for some others thy are asking many documents again like Proof of funds, Education certi, PCC , Employment Certi etc etc .....

Appan

Jun 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Grace of God
BijuvPv07 & JM09,

thanks for PM. I will join u

Appan

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bijupv007 said:
hi eemmoo1

Hi bijupc007,

My ecase is showing in process and in detail showing started processing since july 15. If the applicants of jan and feb have not got any medical requests then we can expect something near dec or jan i think.

haltsys

Aug 4, 2010
Hi...
I am leaving this message for the third time (for that I am sorry in advance) Is there anyone on this forum from Dubai who has got the file number under old system in Jan-2008. If so then please contact me? I need to share information... Plus I am really worried as I am about to loose my job and can not stay in UAE after that... I need advise from you people... I received file number in old system in Jan-2008. And still I am waiting for requirement letter so I can submit my documents.

Please advise me how long will it take (months or years) to wait for requirement letter and after that how much time it takes to finalize all the process (medical, interview, passport samping).

I would really appreciate if someone advise me if I can shift my medical and interview at other place where I am moving after this job in Dubai? Is it possible to shift all the process to any other country? And what if I shift to UK? Can I take all my process there? And if I move to Canada for my studies, can I take my process to Canada? Is it possible for me to study there (as I have an oppurtunity) and to continue with my Immigration process at the same time? If I go to Canada for studies will it affect my Immigration process? And if I go to Canada for studies then my medical and interview can be shifted to Canada or still I have to come to Abu Dhabi for medical and interview.....??????

Please someone guide me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
haltsys said:
Hi...
I am leaving this message for the third time (for that I am sorry in advance) Is there anyone on this forum from Dubai who has got the file number under old system in Jan-2008. If so then please contact me? I need to share information... Plus I am really worried as I am about to loose my job and can not stay in UAE after that... I need advise from you people... I received file number in old system in Jan-2008. And still I am waiting for requirement letter so I can submit my documents.

Please advise me how long will it take (months or years) to wait for requirement letter and after that how much time it takes to finalize all the process (medical, interview, passport samping).

I would really appreciate if someone advise me if I can shift my medical and interview at other place where I am moving after this job in Dubai? Is it possible to shift all the process to any other country? And what if I shift to UK? Can I take all my process there? And if I move to Canada for my studies, can I take my process to Canada? Is it possible for me to study there (as I have an oppurtunity) and to continue with my Immigration process at the same time? If I go to Canada for studies will it affect my Immigration process? And if I go to Canada for studies then my medical and interview can be shifted to Canada or still I have to come to Abu Dhabi for medical and interview.....??????

Please someone guide me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,
Dear..sorry to hear about your job. I am not from Jan 2008 but in order to share info with you only, below is my reply;
1. You may contact CHC office for progress. There is no harm at all. Hopefully they will reply
2. There is no issue in being shifted to any part of the world. Your office for processing application will remain same and you have to submit all requirements to the said office only. As your initial application is long pending, CHC will definitely inquire for your latest where abouts and update the same in their database. Based on your latest status, they will work out the final requirements and demand as well.

So stay cool and try to get in touch with CHC office. God bless you.
Regards,

qatar_fsw4131

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010 & Doc's Sent Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Ldn CHC File Number recvd thru email after enquiry
File Transfer...
Jan 2010
bijupv007 said:
hi qatar_fsw4131
It depends case to case. in mine with God's grace ... they asked only 2 photograps , RPRF and birth certificate. But for some others thy are asking many documents again like Proof of funds, Education certi, PCC , Employment Certi etc etc .....
Thanks for the reply.

satish_lkb

Nov 1, 2009
Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2009
Doc's Request.
16-12-2009
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
16-12-2009
Med's Request
20-08-2010
Med's Done....
15-09-2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
18-01-2011 Decision made 08-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
Hi friends,

Am also a January '10 applicant and waiting for "in process". This is the 7th month running after submitting full docs to London. I sent 2-3 case specific inquiries and they says, "your file is yet to be reviewed by a VO". I hope something will come within a couple of weeks time!!!

Satish

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Newcomers' Starter Jobs
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/newcomers-starter-jobs-selected-postings-t50548.0.html

H/guys,

I've started a new thread on some selected starter job postings. U may like to visit it from time to time. I'll keep updating it as I get the info.

Qorax

VINK

Star Member
Apr 18, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London, CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2010
AOR Received.
26-03-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
25-02-2010
Med's Request
Medical Req. yet to receive (In Process from Feb 8th, 2011)
satish_lkb said:
Hi friends,

Am also a January '10 applicant and waiting for "in process". This is the 7th month running after submitting full docs to London. I sent 2-3 case specific inquiries and they says, "your file is yet to be reviewed by a VO". I hope something will come within a couple of weeks time!!!

Satish
Hi Satish,

I am also in almost the same time line as yours,
Has your e-case been changed into "in process"
from "received by visa officer" ?

Regards,
VINK

Drea

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0632 | 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-09
Doc's Request.
16-07-09
AOR Received.
22-12-09
IELTS Request
16-07-09
Med's Request
20-05-10
Med's Done....
13-06-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-07-10
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-10
LANDED..........
13-12-10
bijupv007 said:
CONGRATS DREA

ALL the Best ..... God Bless U allllll........... :D
Thank you biju! And good luck to you!

Drea

Drea

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0632 | 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-09
Doc's Request.
16-07-09
AOR Received.
22-12-09
IELTS Request
16-07-09
Med's Request
20-05-10
Med's Done....
13-06-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-07-10
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-10
LANDED..........
13-12-10
JM09 said:
:D :D CONGRATS DREA ......
Thank you JM! And the best of luck to you!!

Drea