Passport Req..
21/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
3/12/2013
LANDED..........
August 2014 inshalah
qorax said:
YES.
We cannot rest in peace until we 'land', leave alone the issuance of the visas.

BTW, the most likely causes of rejection after meds r medical inadmissibility (obviously) &/or security failure.
Thax mr qurax
For my application when you expect PPR?? He is my timeline,,,

I did medical and delivered to london in 5-9-2012
Medical on Ecase 3rd line:15-10-2012
Till that time am waiting,,,
Hope background checks will end shortly.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Bigboss said:
Thax mr qurax
For my application when you expect PPR?? He is my timeline,,,

I did medical and delivered to london in 5-9-2012
Medical on Ecase 3rd line:15-10-2012
Till that time am waiting,,,
Hope background checks will end shortly.
Between Dec-12 & Feb-13.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
jhaja16 said:
hi. I am new here :)

We got a problem with our application. The medical result of my Common Law partner as the prinicipal applicant was missing. We just got an email after 4 months of waiting that his medical was missing. Our agent already sent reply for the email of Candian High commission attached with the proof of delivery of Aramex, Tracking receipt and payment receipt for our Dr. to prove that he really did his medical. Do you have any idea about this problem. Please advice. Thanks a lot.
Happens rarely... but have noticed similar cases before.
As long as u reply to them with all appropriate supporting docs - u r good.

And pray!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mats said:
Friends,this question is related to the driving license.I got a letter from AUH muroor stating about my UAE license.1)Please let me know if that letter is enough?Also in the letter the name mentioned is as per my UAE visa that is my name+fathers name.2)Is that OK? In my Passport and PR card only my name is mentioned.
1. As long as it's in English (or bilingual) and carries ur pic and is signed & stamped -- it's good.
2. That's OK.

HANY2012

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
Dear Qorex,

while i am waiting the PPR i have question are CIC will check the funds in the bank or they will ask updated fund proof along with PPR?

HANY

abidpk

Star Member
Jan 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2009
Doc's Request.
apr 2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Inshaallah
Med's Done....
Inshaallah
Passport Req..
Inshaallah
VISA ISSUED...
Inshaallah
LANDED..........
Inshaallah
Assalamoalekum,Kia ap help karingy agar or paper k sat landing money bhi ja chuki ho Magyar MR na aai ho tu Kia Karna hoga.

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
abidpk said:
Assalamoalekum,Kia ap help karingy agar or paper k sat landing money bhi ja chuki ho Magyar MR na aai ho tu Kia Karna hoga.
WAIT

rod.bautista

Jan 23, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Oct 2014
AOR Received.
Jan 2015
Med's Request
Feb 2016
Med's Done....
Feb 2016
Passport Req..
June 2016
LANDED..........
Dec 2016
qorax said:
Hi all from Dubai,

It's high time that we start our 'own thread', like others are doing here !!!

I request all to post your timlines here and get connected. Firstly, it will sail us thru on this long agonising waiting period. Secondly, thru networking we can help each other on info sharing and act as morale boosters. Thirdly, we'll expand our 'Friends-Circle', both here as well as post landing.

Quite a few of us, in Dubai, are already in touch with each other. Some are thru, some just applied, while some are waiting for our PPRs. Let's expand the network... what do you say buddies ?

Warm regards.
Newbie here ;D and yes, from Dubai. I'm going after the re-opening of the FSWP this coming May, and already I'm reading some of your posts with regards to the completion and filling-up of the required documents and forms. I'll be sticking around and I believe the community will be of great help in reaching our common goal. More power qorax! and thanks for the tips i've learned from your previous posts.

Silent123

Nov 15, 2012
Mr. Qorax and All the other seniors,

Need your expert opinion on my case:

Recently received following reply from LVO in response to case specific inquiry:

“We are currently in the process of conducting background/ security checks for this application. This is a lengthy process that can take several months”

I applied under FSW (MI-2) in March 2011 and my application is in process since December 2011.

My questions are:
1- When should I expect MR from LVO?
2- Is it normal to conduct security checks before MR or this is just a copy paste reply to gain more time?
3- I saw ppl getting MR within 3-6 months after the file gets into in process. Why my file stuck at this stage for more than a year now.

Please reply
Many Thanks in Advance

jhaja16

Star Member
Jan 27, 2013
qorax said:
Happens rarely... but have noticed similar cases before.
As long as u reply to them with all appropriate supporting docs - u r good.

And pray!

Thank you Qorax. Until now we are waiting for there reply for us to now what is the next step that we have to do. But hopefully it will be ok soon. With God's grace.

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/04/2009
Dear Qorax,

Earlier it would take 3 years to acquire the Canadian citizenship, now is it true that it has been changed to 9 years?!

Many thanks for your reply.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
HANY2012 said:
Dear Qorex,

while i am waiting the PPR i have question are 1)CIC will check the funds in the bank or 2)they will ask updated fund proof along with PPR?

HANY
1. CIC, or anyone else for that matter, cannot access ur bank a/cs w/out a court order.
2. They may or may not. It depends on case to case. But usually they do with the meds.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
rod.bautista said:
Newbie here ;D and yes, from Dubai. I'm going after the re-opening of the FSWP this coming May, and already I'm reading some of your posts with regards to the completion and filling-up of the required documents and forms. I'll be sticking around and I believe the community will be of great help in reaching our common goal. More power qorax! and thanks for the tips i've learned from your previous posts.
Hi,

Welcome to the forum!
And yes, u might find most of ur answers in this forum... eventually there r many good samaritans here; and they could respond to ur queries as well.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Silent123 said:
Mr. Qorax and All the other seniors,

Need your expert opinion on my case:

Recently received following reply from LVO in response to case specific inquiry:

“We are currently in the process of conducting background/ security checks for this application. This is a lengthy process that can take several months”

I applied under FSW (MI-2) in March 2011 and my application is in process since December 2011.

My questions are:
1- When should I expect MR from LVO?
2- Is it normal to conduct security checks before MR or this is just a copy paste reply to gain more time?
3- I saw ppl getting MR within 3-6 months after the file gets into in process. Why my file stuck at this stage for more than a year now.

Please reply
Many Thanks in Advance
1. 2011 cases had a one-yr 'wait queue' -- ur file came out of it around Mar/Apr-2012. Usually in another 4-6 months hence u should've got ur meds.
2. Just a copy-paste response.
3. Probably something in ur file is requiring deeper scrutiny... and could also be under an external agency for being checked.