IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
Bharat bhai, I hope you have landed safely on 17th, Just type a small note here which confirms you safe landing if possible share you experience from Dubai to Toronto and few initial days
:)

Miss_faye

Aug 7, 2012
jojiao said:
what is ur french test score?
Hello Jojiao, we haven't taken up any French tests for now. If I understand correctly, Quebec offers free French classes/ lessons to immigrants upon landing there. Also, we have tried taking the online preliminary assessment through their website and it said we met the requirements and may apply for a CSQ, but we're still weighing our options.

thanks.

Fuad Mali

Dec 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/4/2011
AOR Received.
1/6/2011
File Transfer...
1/7/2011
Med's Request
18/10/2012
Med's Done....
28/10/2012
Passport Req..
14/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM with canadian address 17/1/2013
LANDED..........
Aug 2013
Dear Qorax,

The CHC has sent me an email recently explaining to us about SJTD( Single Journey Travel Document) as the canadian governtment does not recognize our passports as travel document and ask to send them our flight bookings. I am currently UAE resident, and I had some questions and advice.

Iam planning to do my landing in the summer and stay in canada untill we receive our PR cards then I would like to go back to UAE to finish some unfinished business and come back in 6 months to canada for good. However, I would like to know, once I enter canada

1. Can we leave and enter canada if we are holding PR card and passport which are not recognized by canadian goverment, OR do we need Certificate of identity document to travel outside canada

2. Normally How long it takes to issue certificate of identity document in Canada after we receive PR card

I would really appreciate if you could help me with this matter.

Fuad Mali

Dec 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/4/2011
AOR Received.
1/6/2011
File Transfer...
1/7/2011
Med's Request
18/10/2012
Med's Done....
28/10/2012
Passport Req..
14/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM with canadian address 17/1/2013
LANDED..........
Aug 2013

ramzy2277

Dec 21, 2011
bro fuad, can i have ur mobile so we can discuss this further.

i will send u my mobile number.if u dont mind as we r from the same nationality.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Fuad Mali said:
Dear Qorax,

The CHC has sent me an email recently explaining to us about SJTD( Single Journey Travel Document) as the canadian governtment does not recognize our passports as travel document and ask to send them our flight bookings. I am currently UAE resident, and I had some questions and advice.

Iam planning to do my landing in the summer and stay in canada untill we receive our PR cards then I would like to go back to UAE to finish some unfinished business and come back in 6 months to canada for good. However, I would like to know, once I enter canada

1. Can we leave and enter canada if we are holding PR card and passport which are not recognized by canadian goverment, OR do we need Certificate of identity document to travel outside canada

2. Normally How long it takes to issue certificate of identity document in Canada after we receive PR card

I would really appreciate if you could help me with this matter.
Replied 2 u here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sjtd-canadian-travel-document-seniors-plz-advice-t36509.0.html;msg2016456

jagmo140

Sep 18, 2012
Dear Qorax,

I have scored the following bands in IELTS

Listening 8.5
Reading 6.5
Writing 7.5
Speaking 7.0

Kindly let me know how many marks i will score in the language ability in new FSW as per the above marks.

Thanks & Regards,

dyaan

Star Member
Feb 10, 2011
Visa Office......
London UK
Dear Qorax,

BACKGROUND: Me and my wife received our PR Visas including the COPR dated Dec 2012 and have to and before Sep 2013.

ISSUE: The surname field in my wifes passport is left blank while the given name(s) in the passport is printed as "ABC XYZ". However, please note that her Surname is “XYZ” & the Given Name is “ABC”.
Now, obviously her name on PR Visa and COPR appears as per North American Standards , i.e Surname : ABC XYZ, and Given Name ia left blank.

ADVICE REQUEST:
1. Shall i go ahead and land with the current documents (passport, PR VISA & COPR)? Am i inviting problems in canada (@ her driving licence, PR card, Sin card, health card . How can i forget the requirment of Surname & Given Name while booking of an airline ticket?

Actually we are planning to visit US after doing our landing in canada, this is where all this triggered from. After i started filling the DS 160 form for US Visitor Visa where in my wifes case the surname will appear as "ABC XYZ" & Given name as "FNU" (first name unknow).

OR

2. Go to Indian Embassy in Abu dhabi (place of passport issue), and request for the split in surname and given name. I think they can put an observation (NOT SURE). Further, Send a case specific enquiry to LVO and seek their advice. I anticipate they will ask the return of my wifes passport and COPR and will resent the new Visa and COPR with the correction ( split in surname and given name).. Am i being too optimistic.

PLEASE ADVICE... I shall be too greatful

DYAAN

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 03/09/2013
jagmo140 said:
Dear Qorax,

I have scored the following bands in IELTS

Listening 8.5
Reading 6.5
Writing 7.5
Speaking 7.0

Kindly let me know how many marks i will score in the language ability in new FSW as per the above marks.

Thanks & Regards,
23 points

Canada_4Ever

Star Member
Oct 24, 2012
Sharjah,United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2010
Doc's Request.
05-09-2010
AOR Received.
23-07-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with File
File Transfer...
28-07-2010
Med's Request
22-11-2012
Med's Done....
26-11-2012
Interview........
waived-Alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
19-12-2012 Alhumdulillah PP sent on 25th Dec.
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon when Allah willing.....

Allah is most merciful, kind and all praise be with Almighty Who is the creator of everything !!!!

Dear Friends !

Alhumdulillah, finally I received my Passports with Visa and COPR today by aramex !

This is the moment I have waited for so long and I am so grateful to Almighty who has answered my preyers !

I am very thankful to all of you and Mr. Qorax for all your valuable inputs which were really helpful and put my spirit high since I joined this forum !

I wish all the very best to all of you who are in this process of getting PR.

Inshallah I have plan to land in Toronto mid of Feb 2013.

Please keep preying of everybody and our success in Canada !!!

MALAG

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
XXXX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2008
AOR Received.
February 2009
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
February 1, 2012, E-cas: In process
Med's Request
August 2012, first medical September 2012
Med's Done....
Additional Med Tests: December 2012, Medical received Jan 18, 2013
Interview........
December 6, 2011
Passport Req..
September 2012, e-cas changed to DM Feb 18, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2, 2013 & Passport received Feb 26, 2013
LANDED..........
Probably March 19, 2013
Canada_4Ever said:

Allah is most merciful, kind and all praise be with Almighty Who is the creator of everything !!!!

Dear Friends !

Alhumdulillah, finally I received my Passports with Visa and COPR today by aramex !

This is the moment I have waited for so long and I am so grateful to Almighty who has answered my preyers !

I am very thankful to all of you and Mr. Qorax for all your valuable inputs which were really helpful and put my spirit high since I joined this forum !

CONGRATULATIONS Canada_4Ever,
I'm happy for you and all the bests for your future life in Canada

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Canada_4Ever said:

Dear Friends !

Congrats!

emceemouli

Aug 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada_4Ever said:

Dear Friends !

congrats...wish you good luck

glairlinez

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada_4Ever said:

Dear Friends !

Congratulations....wishing you and your family success in Canada.