20-04-2012
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
PPs sent 05-11-2012! Visas stamped 15-11-2012 recd PPs back on 01-Dec-2012
LANDED..........
20 January 2013;,as God willed! Thank God for mercies!
amaniziad said:
THANKS MR.QORAX ... I LL DO THIS TODAY IMMEDIATELY ....
IO WILL ACCEPT THE PASSPORT WITH THE CONSULTANT ? SHALL I GO TO SEND THEM MYSELF ?
DO U KNOW A GOOD STUDIO IN DUBAI TO GO NOW FOR PHOTOGRAPHS ( WITH REQUIRED SPECIFICATIONS )?
WHICH IS THE BEST COURRIER TO SEND THE PASSPORT ( FAST & SECURE ) ?
THANKS A LOT ... GOD BLESS U ..
@ Madam Amani,

I feel you can and should dispatch your Passports directly to be sure and for expediency.

COURIER: Try this tested and trusted courier-Indian courier service 04-2737176 (reliable and inexpensive (55 AED) & they use DHL anyways for UK) or use DHL direct for AED 180. the choice is yours!

PHOTOS : Secondly, for photos, U can go to this photographer if you don't know where to go : Just near Union Metro STN (Deira) and opp Al Ghurair Centre/Mashreq Bank and next to Iranian Sweets- there is a studio (don't remember the name) you go and specify that you want the Photos for Canadian Immigration. (they know the specifications/Matt Paper/ But pls double check/verify)

You can revert back here or check with Biju Bhai who will be glad to help.

Best Wishes,

Time is of essence to you, right NOW! 8)

Bestpal

HANY2012

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
Jenner said:
ISD - Immigration Service Division
Dear Jenner,

thanks alot but are this normal procceder for the file? it is bad news or good newes?

Dear Qorex

can you help me in above question

hany

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
HANY2012 said:
Dear Qorex and seniors ,I revived my GCm from canda and I have one question they mention in last note issued to ISD for review and further instruction .what is ISD mean ? And this good thing or bad? Please be on from that I am in process since 11/1/2012 thank you for your help in front
It's nothing to do with good or bad... it's just a processing direction. A staff of ur VO shall be reviewing ur file on xyz date [like a BFD].

Qorax

nadia601

Star Member
Apr 1, 2012
Dear Qorax,

I am resident of Dubai and have visited nearly all the counsaltant in Dubai to get counsltation but no one satisfy me with an answer.

I am owner and manager of business since 5 years, and would like to immigrate to Canada under Province Nominee Program.

However, I tried to search all the information on each province separately and I have come into two option.

Each province has its own selection criteria or the grading point system.
Sasketchwan and North West Teriorrities. Are the only two opition I can immigrate and start my business there based on the grading point system since I don’t have University or age requirements.

A- Sasketchwan Enrapture Program criteria:
There are four criteria in the SINP Entrepreneur Category that an Applicant must meet to be eligible for nomination:

1. a minimum net worth of $300,000 CAD that can be verified; ( OK)
2. Accumulation of claimed net worth through legal means, verified by a Ministry approved professional third party prior to SINP application; ( OK, all accumulated through my company, auditing report can show, bank statement can reflect)
3. a minimum of three years entrepreneurial or relevant business management experience; ( I already have 5 years of experience)
4. Intent to reside and actively invest in Saskatchewan, which is evaluated using the Intent Grading Grid.
5- deposit of $75,000
6- Minumum investment of $150,000

Entrepreneur Applicant Intent Grading Criteria
Selection Criteria Maximum Points
Intent
Visit 15
Business Contacts 20
Business Development 20
Home Ownership 10
English Competency 15
Community/Family Contacts 10
Commitment 10
Total 100

Visit:
Points Description
0: Applicant has not visited or made plans to visit Saskatchewan

5: Applicant has made plans to visit Saskatchewan with an agenda to attend relevant business seminars and/or meet with business contacts

10: Has visited Saskatchewan and attended one or more relevant business seminars and/or has met with business contacts.

15: Has visited Saskatchewan for ten working days and met with relevant business contacts, conducted quality research and attended seminars.

VISIT: I am planning to conduct visit for 10 working days and attend seminar to gain the maximum 15 points

Saskatchewan-based Professional Business Services:
Points Description
0: Applicant has not made any contact with any professional business service providers in Saskatchewan

5: Applicant has made minimal contact with professional business service providers in Saskatchewan

10: Applicant has received general advice from one or more professional business service providers in Saskatchewan

15: Applicant has received business relevant advice from professional business service providers in Saskatchewan

20: Applicant is paying one or more Saskatchewan-based professional business service providers to facilitate business establishment in Saskatchewa

I am planning to pay one or more Saskatchewan-based professional business service providers to facilitate business establishment in Saskatchewa in order to gain the 20 points

Business Development:
Points Description
0: Applicant demonstrates no knowledge about relevant business sectors and business opportunities in Saskatchewan

5: Applicant demonstrates basic knowledge about relevant business sectors and business opportunities in Saskatchewan

10: Applicant has completed one or more relevant and certified Saskatchewan-based entrepreneurial or business courses, and/or has made a down payment to complete a course upon landing in Saskatchewan.

15: Applicant demonstrates strong knowledge about relevant business sectors and business opportunities and developed relevant business contacts in Saskatchewan (e.g., potential partners, suppliers, retailers, marketers, communications, human resources, etc.)

20: Applicant has made a legal or financial commitment to establishing a business in Saskatchewan

I am planning to complet one or more relevant and certified Saskatchewan-based entrepreneurial or business courses, and/or has made a down payment to complete a course upon landing in Saskatchewan in order to get the 10 points

Home Ownership:
Points Description

0: Applicant has not contacted a real estate agent with regard to personal home purchase in Saskatchewan

4: Applicant has contacted real estate agent with regard to personal home purchase in Saskatchewan

6: Applicant has made an offer on a home in Saskatchewan

10: Applicant has purchased a home in Saskatchewan
Will purchase a house to get the maximum 10 points

English Competency (may be applied to accompanying family members):
Points Description
0: Applicant has no English skills
3: Applicant has minimal English skills (e.g., grade school language training)
6: Applicant has some English skills (e.g., has taken ESL or equivalent language training)
10: Applicant is currently studying English
15: Applicant is fluent in English
0 point

Community/Family Contacts:
Points Description
0: Applicant previously applied to another PNP other than Saskatchewan
2: Applicant has family / community in Canada other than Saskatchewan
5: Applicant has no family / community in Saskatchewan or Canada
7: Applicant has community/ extended family in Saskatchewan
10: Applicant has immediate family in Saskatchewan
0 points

Commitment:
Points Description
0: Applicant demonstrates no commitment to business idea and/or active investment into Saskatchewan

1-3: Applicant demonstrates limited commitment to business idea and/or active investment into Saskatchewan

4-7: Applicant demonstrates moderate commitment to business idea and/or active investment into Saskatchewan

8-10: Applicant demonstrates substantial commitment to business idea and/or active investment into Saskatchewan
I don’t know the evalution for this grade but I think I range between 4-7

Total range between 59- 62 points
the minumum required is 55 points

B-North West Territories
The applicant must:
Invest:
o A minimum of $300,000 CDN equity into starting or buying a business within the corporate boundaries of Yellowknife, NWT
o A minimum of $150,000 CDN equity into starting or buying a business outside of the corporate boundaries of Yellowknife, NWT
Have a personal net worth of:
o At least $500,000 CDN if starting or buying a business within the corporate boundaries of Yellowknife, NWT
o At least $250,000 CDN if starting or buying a business outside the corporate boundaries of Yellowknife, NWT
Have an additional $75,000 kept in a trust account and released upon completion of a Performance Agreement based on a business proposal
Demonstrate a reasonable knowledge and understanding of the NWT and its economy
Be able to demonstrate reasonable communication skills appropriate to the NWT
Have the necessary experience and education to successfully implement the business plan

Process:
FACE-TO-FACE INTERVIEW
All applicants will be required to participate in a face-to-face interview as part of the assessment process. The purpose of the interview is to discuss the applicant’s business plan, to assess the applicant’s knowledge of the NWT, and to assess the applicant’s communication skills. Applicants are strongly encouraged to meet with Department officials during any visit to the NWT – these meetings may be recognized as satisfying the requirements for an interview.

APPLICATION REVIEW PROCESS
The applicant must submit an application and business plan for review by the Assistant Deputy Minister (ADM) of Industry, Tourism and Investment (ITI). This review may involve other government departments and agencies deemed necessary. Once an applicant is accepted and the business plan is implemented, a nomination certificate for permanent residency will be issued to CIC.

It seems that NWT shorter time for processing while Saskechwan can take upto 6 months to get the decistion on your file to be accepted to start processing.
If you are approved, you will be nominated.

In NWT, if you are approved, they will ask you to apply for TRV to start your business. If your business is progressing, you will get nominated
Other than the weather factor in NWT, would you recommend it? I am a bit terrifed from NWT but the only thing which attract me to start my business there is the time.

An important factor which may also play a major role, if in the future I want to apply a work permit for one of my relitive ( arranged employment) which one will be easier considering the fact its within the NOC
Any suggestion?

rejis

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st March, 2010
AOR Received.
15th Sept, 2010
Med's Request
13th Dec, 2012 got it on 31st Dec
Med's Done....
24th Jan, 2013
Interview........
waived..
Passport Req..
2nd April, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
26th April, 2013
LANDED..........
5th July, 2013
sasimaskari said:
But I guess your medical is done....am i correct? how much time it took for you to receive your medical. Did you apply from Dubai? I actually applied from Dubai but now have moved to Qatar. Also, what is the meaning of AOR?
I am also on the same boat, awaiting the medicals..
acknowledgement of receipt...

arman79

Oct 30, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
February 2015
Hi,

I did medicals in April 2012 still no news !

Is London visa office sleeping ?

Amaro

Jun 22, 2012
arman79 said:
Hi,

I did medicals in April 2012 still no news !

Is London visa office sleeping ?
[/quote

Hi, it would be better if you send cse to london vo as in my case I have waited for 4 months then I sent them cse they replied that they have sent me an email asking for additional document but I didn't received any.

qamar0002

Star Member
Dec 24, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-8-2007
Doc's Request.
17-12-2009,updated 1-2-2011
Med's Request
15-11-2011
Med's Done....
29-12-2011, validity of medical extended till 30th Dec. 2013, by CHC
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
08/1/2013 passports sent on 17/01/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Passports received on 13/02/2013, with God's Blessing and not by my efforts.
LANDED..........
Landed on 24th March, 2013 with the blessings of God
Sir Qorax,

I always seek guidence when some thing is needed to be clarified. Had meds done in Dec. 2011
recieved on 10th Feb.2012. Awaiting PPrs for self and spouse eagerly, consultant also sent an email to CHC London requesting expedite before couple of weeks. Still no response.

Request your comments.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
qamar0002 said:
Sir Qorax,

I always seek guidence when some thing is needed to be clarified. Had meds done in Dec. 2011
recieved on 10th Feb.2012. Awaiting PPrs for self and spouse eagerly, consultant also sent an email to CHC London requesting expedite before couple of weeks. Still no response.

Request your comments.
Hopefully u'd complete ur process before ur meds expiry this yr. There is hope, why not?
Qorax

mmiq

Oct 29, 2010
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
0111 F/Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
mats said:
Hi All,I did my landing last month and had to come back to Dubai to go back in a years time.One surprising thing I found was there was no Immigration/Passport Control check when I did the exit from Canada.My question is how do they(meaning the CIC/Canadian Govt ) know when I did my exit from Canada?
r u coming with your pr or without pr cards

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Case Specific Enquiry

s.yazde said:
Hello!
I am new to this forum. Did our medical April 2012. wlould you tell me what is cse?
Thanks

qamar0002

Star Member
Dec 24, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-8-2007
Doc's Request.
17-12-2009,updated 1-2-2011
Med's Request
15-11-2011
Med's Done....
29-12-2011, validity of medical extended till 30th Dec. 2013, by CHC
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
08/1/2013 passports sent on 17/01/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Passports received on 13/02/2013, with God's Blessing and not by my efforts.
LANDED..........
Landed on 24th March, 2013 with the blessings of God
qorax said:
Hopefully u'd complete ur process before ur meds expiry this yr. There is hope, why not?
Qorax
Thanks Sir Qorax for your encouraging quick response. will keep my fingures cross and wait

for the best. God Bless you....Qamar

mats

Nov 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2011
AOR Received.
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
18-03-2012
Passport Req..
Sent 19-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Mar-2012
LANDED..........
12-July-2012
mmiq said:
r u coming with your pr or without pr cards
Without the PR Card but I have my sister there and I have given that address.

MIK77

Star Member
Mar 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Sept 2010
AOR Received.
14 Jan 2011
Med's Request
14 May 2012
Med's Done....
2 June 2012 | Delivered: 7 June 2012 | 'Meds Received' line added to ECAS on 10 Aug 2012
Passport Req..
14 August 2012 | Delivered: 16 August 2012 | ECAS "Decision Made": 19 Aug 2012
VISA ISSUED...
11 Sept 2012 | PPs received: 18 Sept 2012
LANDED..........
31 October 2012
qorax said:
U r unnecessarily contacting ur IO now.
It usually takes 3-5 months to get PPR after the meds submission. Thus before 4-months [16-weeks] one shouldn't be getting impatient. That response to u from ur IO is just a 'curt reply'... practically it means nothing... theoretically it suggests that ur RMO is yet assessing ur meds, even if it's of one member in ur family [which I doubt].

Qorax
Ps.: As re. ur DMP sending ur med reports -- 99% they'd submit all urs together, in one bundle... they try saving on courier charges everytime.
Hi Qorax,
Got ECAS updated with 'Medical results have been received' line - prob yesterday.
Does it imply meds have been cleared and PPR is next?
PCC, updated scedule-A, birth cert's and updated passport copies (computerised) were provided earlier and ECAS status has been 'IN PROCESS' since 5 July 2011.
Please advise.