+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

larva12

Apr 4, 2012
hi qorax,

i want to know regarding vaccines:

1. is canada giving free immunizations for babies,children,adults?
2. my 1yr old baby has completed all his vaccines(accdg to his age) except for pneumoccocal vaccine which is quite expensive here(im currently in philippines but will be back to dubai next month), do i need to give my baby this vaccine or its free in canada?
3. what about for adult vaccines? do we need to get i.e. flu shot here before we land in canada?

thank you very much.

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/04/2009
Thanks,

But I come from Iran not India. Is it possible that I dont state my overseas income. Will canada deduct tax from my overseas income?

abhihappy

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
111 said:
Thanks,

But I come from Iran not India. Is it possible that I dont state my overseas income. Will canada deduct tax from my overseas income?
Hi, i am not aware about the tax laws of Iran,so i will not be able to help you on this specific query, but the underlying principle will remainthe same from Canadas perspective, The ongoing sanctions against Iran would also play a factor in this,

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/04/2009
please reply to thos query of mine which I repeated many times.......Can I not state my overseas income? is it illegal if I dont?

abhihappy

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
111 said:
please reply to thos query of mine which I repeated many times.......Can I not state my overseas income? is it illegal if I dont?
as per my understanding ,as per canada law you will have to state your overseas income and it is illegal if you do not disclose it

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/04/2009
Thanks one more question please, if I show my oversease income, then will canada charge tax on it?

abhihappy

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
111 said:
Thanks one more question please, if I show my oversease income, then will canada charge tax on it?
Simple answer is yes, but it has variables which are diffrent for everybody ,which I have elaborated in my post above, but to summarise it will depend on whether Iran and Canada have Double tax avoidance treaty or not, whether you are paying any tax in Iran, is that tax more or less than the tax which you will be liable to pay in canada,
You can get answer to all these questions from your tax consultant and find a answer which meets your situation

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/04/2009
abhihappy said:
Dear abhihappy

Do I have to fill an A4 if I just want to bring clothes, kitchen utensils, books, mobile, laptop, camera, meds, rice, and some snacks?

Thank u for your help.

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/04/2009
Dear Qorax,

I have some gold at home which I want to sell later and spend that money in canada, My dad will send the money for my gold to canada. Do I have to declare that in the A4 paper?

Please reply

HANY2012

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
qorax said:
It's Ok. 2011 cases take about a yr to get to meds... u could expect urs around this month or next.
Dear Qorex,

thank you for your reply you are helping us as usuall ,but i want to ask about somthing elase my address desperied in 27/1/2012 in E CASE and today i found my address shown agian in e case.Is it any meaning of that?

mallu5335

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
do members have trouble accessing the ECAS for the past 3-4 days or is it only me?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
111 said:
Dear Qorax,

I have some gold at home which I want to sell later and spend that money in canada, My dad will send the money for my gold to canada. Do I have to declare that in the A4 paper?

Please reply
1. If u will be bringing that 'gold' here -- Yes, u've to file it in the B4, else it'd be levied at the a/port.
2. If u r not bringing it, and only it's sale-amount* will be wired to u later -- No, u don't fill-it in the B4.

Qorax
*That amount will not attract any taxes too.

rejis

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st March, 2010
AOR Received.
15th Sept, 2010
Med's Request
13th Dec, 2012 got it on 31st Dec
Med's Done....
24th Jan, 2013
Interview........
waived..
Passport Req..
2nd April, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
26th April, 2013
LANDED..........
5th July, 2013
bestpal said:
@ Rejis bhai,

The Med Request with update forms are sent by ordinary Mail at the address provided. The address that appears on e-case is the one they are going to target. So if it is your consultant's then start eating his/Her brain (if you find any- ;) ;D) )! If it yours (which I doubt) then double check your P O Box Mail!! :)

Best Wishes
Thanks Bestpal..
Unfortunately, i need to depend on the consultant. I wanted to change that address, failed to do it online...
Is it possible to change the mailing address online?

Regards,
rejis

sunrise1

Apr 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
March 2010 and April 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Dear friends those of you whom being asked to updated police certificates. Have you being asked to update all police certificates even if you have not being in a country more that 10 years and you have submitted one earlier.
Are they asking P.C for each and every country or only the one you are living in at this moment?

Thank you

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/04/2009
Dear Qorax,

1)Do I have to fill an A4 if I just want to bring clothes, kitchen utensils, books, mobile, laptop, camera, meds, rice, and some snacks?

2)My second question is, if I sell my gold and my dad transfers the money of my gold to my bank account in canada, wont they think in Canada where this money has come from? Do I have to show proof that this money came from selling gold?

Thank u so much. U R fabulous!