Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
Rlex said:
I have a very different file number quoted on my refusal letter, I mean its not the file Number from CIO or from LVO.i dont know it seems so strange.
Buddy, then it can be a mistake or error. Whts in ur ecase?

biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
amaniziad said:
Hi Qorax, Biju and everybody in Dubai,
as i discussed before the delay of requesting me to send passports for stamping (8 months) and still waiting till today ( meds sent 18/09/2011) , i would like to know why my status still online as " in process " ... i feel it should be " medicals received " !! please calrify as i did a big fight with the consultant , he is traeting me like begging from him , asking about any progress in my case from time to time .... and if i want to contact H Comm of Canada myself , do u have any e mail address or any contact details ? and what shall i write in the mail , the file number and the date i sent the medical reports ? .... pls advice , biju, u have my contact mob. no , appreciate if u have time , contact me ... thanks
buddy i am really sorry tht i do n't have ur contact number. Plzz send the contact no: i will call u. i have send mine via PM

biju

Rlex

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR - OCT 2010;2nd AOR - MAY 2011
File Transfer...
No Idea where I can get this info
Med's Request
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
bijupv007 said:
Buddy, then it can be a mistake or error. Whts in ur ecase?

biju
E cas status its quite Jumbled up A Jump from RBVO to DM outside and inside it says

A jump from RBVO to DM today.

We received your application for permanent residence on May 31, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 20, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 1, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Adding to the Confusion, yesterday i have been informed by my Bank that the DD(Application fee for the acccompanying family members) sent on Dec 2010 along with my response for their ADR is not yet encashed. Also I cant access Ecas using my 2nd AOR File number i can access it only using 1st AOR file Number and UCI.

dreamfromafar

Star Member
Apr 14, 2009
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nadeem_jee said:
Thanks Riyas,

Hope you are fine. I get refusal letter from my consultant after fightening for long he delayed giving it to me...... I want to send my case for reconsideration and want to send them my experience letter by myself..... I heared we need to send origional experience letter as in my refiusal letter its return job experienc eis not sufficient.... though duties mention are same as chc and there are other points also mention there....

Regards
Nadeem
Nadeem,

Did your consultant tell you why they did not give you or inform you that they have received the refusal letter? I am also waiting for a letter from CHC london about the "decision made" status in my ECAS. My consultant claims they haven't received anyting yet. I just hope that they are not hiding anything from me or they better hide from where they come from. The contract I signed with them says they will give me back my money If I get rejected for reasons other than medical and interview blunder. If JD mis-match, it should be the consultant's fault. I hired them to check all my papers...if the documents are aligned with what is really needed. It is their job to scrutinize my documents before submitting them to CIC/CHC.

dreamfromafar

Star Member
Apr 14, 2009
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rlex said:
E cas status its quite Jumbled up A Jump from RBVO to DM outside and inside it says

A jump from RBVO to DM today.

We received your application for permanent residence on May 31, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 20, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 1, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Adding to the Confusion, yesterday i have been informed by my Bank that the DD(Application fee for the acccompanying family members) sent on Dec 2010 along with my response for their ADR is not yet encashed. Also I cant access Ecas using my 2nd AOR File number i can access it only using 1st AOR file Number and UCI.
"Adding to the confusion".....? what do you mean by that? I thought I read it in here (somewhere) that you said it is confirmed refusal because of JD?

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
You are right Dreamforever...
It is there duty when we tell them and sometimes they show us the safe paths we behalf according to their guidance's.... Ya my consultant was telling me we did not get any letter here in UAE but after a long discussion with him called their head office india i think the receptionist was there i ask her i want to know my case update... she told me your case is close and refusal letter received on 7th and that was 25th April......!!! i again went to local office next day and ask them i want my letter. after pressurizing them they give me on 30th now they are saying our legal department is pressuring but i don't believe them!!!! I send by myself my experience letter.... and appeal from office just to make myself relax that i did up till what i could no mater i will get the immigration or not!!!!!

dreamfromafar said:
Nadeem,

Did your consultant tell you why they did not give you or inform you that they have received the refusal letter? I am also waiting for a letter from CHC london about the "decision made" status in my ECAS. My consultant claims they haven't received anyting yet. I just hope that they are not hiding anything from me or they better hide from where they come from. The contract I signed with them says they will give me back my money If I get rejected for reasons other than medical and interview blunder. If JD mis-match, it should be the consultant's fault. I hired them to check all my papers...if the documents are aligned with what is really needed. It is their job to scrutinize my documents before submitting them to CIC/CHC.

unni

Nov 13, 2011
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SEND TRU APPL
File Transfer...
Med's Request
10.08.2012 new born med req on 21.03.2013
Med's Done....
30.08.2012- new born med on 31.03.2013
Interview........
GOD'S HAND
Passport Req..
24.04.2013 & pp recived by LVO on 07.05.2013 DECESION MADE ON 28.05.2013, ADDRESS CHANGED ON 30.05.2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
with the grace of god on 18.07.2013
WHO IS UR CONSULTANT?
I AM ASKING TO KNOW NOT TO TAKE THIER SERVICES IN FUTURE

IF CONFIDENTAILS PLS PM ME

UNNI

parry1901

Mar 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
Med's Done....
1st nov 2013 & 20 march 2014 (new born)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
bijupv007 said:
Sure guys , we will plan a Grand get together in Dubai

tentative dates are May 18, Friday or May 25, Friday , will fix the date with Captain Qorax's Convenience too.

Biju
I will join for the first time.... count me in. :)

parry1901

Mar 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
bijupv007 said:

tentative dates are May 18, Friday or May 25, Friday , will fix the date with Captain Qorax's Convenience too.

Biju

parry1901

Mar 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
bijupv007 said:

Biju
I will join for the first time.... count me in. :)

haltsys

Aug 4, 2010
bijupv007 said:
Thanks Guys and Very Happy to meet u all. only sad part is this might be my last get together in Dubai coz July/Aug i'll b back in Toronto.but sure we will have a big bang in Toronto later

i will plan out and upload in dubai thread soon

Friends Plzz send in ur contact details via PM

Biju
Dear Mr. Biju

Please check your inbox and I request you to give me a call back....
and yea... please take it as my confirmation for presence in the upcoming meeting... :D

Regards

glairlinez

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bijupv007 said:

Biju
Hi Biju,

Add me please, i have pm my details.

Regards,
Glairlinez

Rlex

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR - OCT 2010;2nd AOR - MAY 2011
File Transfer...
No Idea where I can get this info
Med's Request
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
dreamfromafar said:
"Adding to the confusion".....? what do you mean by that? I thought I read it in here (somewhere) that you said it is confirmed refusal because of JD?
Dream,

yes my application got rejected and i received the refusal letter, but the File number mentioned in the refudal letter is not the one i have received from CIO and VO.That was first confusion....Adding to this i have been informed by my bank that my DD has not been encashed......I am wondering with out encashing the DD for the Processing fee , how come they have sent me the 2nd AOR.

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Hi Biju,

Good to hear about your plan. Please pray for us :) to follow you.

Please add me in list.

Regards
Cool

bijupv007 said:
Thanks Guys and Very Happy to meet u all. only sad part is this might be my last get together in Dubai coz July/Aug i'll b back in Toronto.but sure we will have a big bang in Toronto later

i will plan out and upload in dubai thread soon

Friends Plzz send in ur contact details via PM

Biju

jadedGeek

Mar 19, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
11-Aug-10
Med's Request
28-OCT-2013
thanks buddy.. i will definitely will be there

bijupv007 said:

Biju