Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
qorax said:
From Dubai it usually returns by 2-3 weeks. Max 6 weeks, many get it in 2 weeks, avg 3 weeks.

Qorax
Dear....I am the resident of Dubai and have a small query. I am in the process of medical. I need to know how long it normally takes from Medical to passport demand from CHC....for UAE residents. My case was processed directly from CHC London.

Ashraf

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
asyousuf said:
Dear....I am the resident of Dubai and have a small query. I am in the process of medical. I need to know how long it normally takes from Medical to passport demand from CHC....for UAE residents. My case was processed directly from CHC London.

Ashraf
Usually it takes about 3-4 months to get the PPR after Meds.

Few got it in 2 months [unusual], some were delayed till 7 months [rare cases on Security Check issues], many get it in 3 months, while some get it in 4 months. Avg is 3 months.

Good luck.
Qorax

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
qorax said:
From Dubai it usually returns by 2-3 weeks. Max 6 weeks, many get it in 2 weeks, avg 3 weeks.

Qorax
Thanks Qorax

I have one question for u

I would be very thankful for ur reply

My passport is valid for 8 months and 10 days

Whereas in PPR letter it was mentioned that passport should be valid for one year from the date of medical

But my passport is valid for 11 months and 24 days from the date of medical and even i have sent it to CHC

yesterday by DHL. It means it is short of 6 days.

Bcoz it was not possible for me to get new passport within specified time given by them as all machine

readable passports come from Islamabad.

What u think they will notice it and return my passport or stamp my visa and ignore this ?

Advice would be appreciated

Very Thanks in advance

G2009

Star Member
Jan 20, 2010
aspire said:
Hi, as there is no definite date yet for your interview, I would suggest you order CAIPS to know why you are called for an interview, so you can do the necessary preparations needed.
Hi aspire
I have ordered CAIPS. It does not say any reason for interview. Other than paper selection decision 1, all others are 0. BFD was 3/31/10. simply written convoc for interview.

I am confused. Seniors please advise what is all this.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
G2009 said:
Hi aspire
I have ordered CAIPS. It does not say any reason for interview. Other than paper selection decision 1, all others are 0. BFD was 3/31/10. simply written convoc for interview.

I am confused. Seniors please advise what is all this.
That means u didn't get your full CAIPS Notes. The last pages of the CAIPS Report has the VOs Notes. There s/he mentions the requirement of the Interview, or any concern of his/her.

Fire the CAIPS supplier...

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
ather8888 said:
Thanks Qorax

I have one question for u

I would be very thankful for ur reply

My passport is valid for 8 months and 10 days

Whereas in PPR letter it was mentioned that passport should be valid for one year from the date of medical

But my passport is valid for 11 months and 24 days from the date of medical and even i have sent it to CHC

yesterday by DHL. It means it is short of 6 days.

Bcoz it was not possible for me to get new passport within specified time given by them as all machine

readable passports come from Islamabad.

What u think they will notice it and return my passport or stamp my visa and ignore this ?

Advice would be appreciated

Very Thanks in advance
Don't worry. Not a problem.

That 'must' doesn't mean that it's a 'requirement'. It only suggests that to get the max advantage of landing time u should have the pps for 1yr validity from Meds.

Which u already have... So, your visa shall be valid till one yr of your Meds.

Relax. U r good to go.

Qorax

G2009

Star Member
Jan 20, 2010
qorax said:
That means u didn't get your full CAIPS Notes. The last pages of the CAIPS Report has the VOs Notes. There s/he mentions the requirement of the Interview, or any concern of his/her.

Fire the CAIPS supplier...

Qorax
Dear Qorax

The Caips notes are complete. The lawyer who got it was surprised and wrote"It is highly ususal that the VO does not give reason of interview' and did not guess. It is really strange. Igot 73 marks and no issues are raised anywhere in Caips notes. What is your interpretation?

happyfeet

Jun 14, 2010
asyousuf said:

Ashraf
Hi,

I am same like you booked a appointment for medical, same time I was asked to send right of permanent residence fees.
have you paid that already? I am going to pay by bank draft, but not sure to send to bank draft to canada or london office.
can anyone help me, is interview a must for all or some dont need it just asked for pps?

Help please

robert_deeni

Star Member
Nov 22, 2009
Hi every one

I submit my application (PNP) to Abu Dhabi office at January 2010 and got the AOR on Feb 2010.
how much time it take them to send me the medical request?

Appreciate your help please.

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
happyfeet said:
Hi,

I am same like you booked a appointment for medical, same time I was asked to send right of permanent residence fees.
have you paid that already? I am going to pay by bank draft, but not sure to send to bank draft to canada or london office.
can anyone help me, is interview a must for all or some dont need it just asked for pps?

Help please
I have not sent payment as yet till medical exams are clear. Will do it afterwards.
For payment, need to do it to CHC london as the case is processed from there. Below address is for your record for sending Demand Draft:

High Commission of Canada
Immigration and Medical Services Division
Macdonald House
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom

I hope they will not call for interview now otherwise that should taken place before calling for payment. But not very sure about their intentions

happyfeet

Jun 14, 2010
qorax said:
Replying right now...
Dear Qorax,

Just a small question, need your help! I have paid fist processing fees to CIO canada. now my file is in london office,
they are requesting RPRF, I am a bit confused where to pay this. I am going to send a bank draft, for receiver general of Canada.
But where to send?

could you help please!

G2009

Star Member
Jan 20, 2010
G2009 said:
Dear Qorax

The Caips notes are complete. The lawyer who got it was surprised and wrote"It is highly ususal that the VO does not give reason of interview' and did not guess. It is really strange. Igot 73 marks and no issues are raised anywhere in Caips notes. What is your interpretation?
Dear Qorax and seniors

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
happyfeet said:
Dear Qorax,

Just a small question, need your help! I have paid fist processing fees to CIO canada. now my file is in london office,
they are requesting RPRF, I am a bit confused where to pay this. I am going to send a bank draft, for receiver general of Canada.
But where to send?

could you help please!
Immigration and Medical Services Division
Macdonald House
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom

happyfeet

Jun 14, 2010
asyousuf said: