Dec 23, 2009
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abang said:
Is there any one here with the same status as mine?

DECISION MADE (Status on e-cas) details below.

We received your application for permanent residence on April 12, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on June 24, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on June 29, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Please Advise, many thanks!
I had same status on 17/04/2012 and got e-mail from VO on 19/04/2012 that my application was reviewed and I did not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada therefore refusing your application

Amjadbd

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
Hi Qoras, thanks for your quick response. I have been checking continuously online but no luck. In oct 2011 I got letter from London office that I need to submit demand draft as it will become stale shortly so this means my case is under process? 3 months back I sent email to london office about online status check. It was general reply just wait its under process and try to maintain minimum communications with us. What is IO? Regards & thanks

saad0411

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Master Qorax,

I am new to this forum. I applied as SW under NOC 4131 on 04/04/2010 and got in-process status on 08/03/2011 with RBVO. On 17/04/2012 my e-status changed to DM and on 19/04/2012 I received refusal e-mail :'( from VO. He said that I was able to secure only 64 :-[ instead 67 points. He gave me 17 out of 21 points for experience under NOC 4131 and 20 out of 25 for 4 years Engineering. I am a professional engineer with total 9 years’ experience from which 4 years in HSE trainings (4131).

Please guide me what’s the criteria for calculating the experience point.
How do I ask visa officer to reconsider my points if there is some error in his calculation.

Regards,
Saad0411

saad0411

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amjadbd said:
Hi Qoras, thanks for your quick response. I have been checking continuously online but no luck. In oct 2011 I got letter from London office that I need to submit demand draft as it will become stale shortly so this means my case is under process? 3 months back I sent email to london office about online status check. It was general reply just wait its under process and try to maintain minimum communications with us. What is IO? Regards & thanks
If am not wrong IO (Immigration Officer).

jadedGeek

Mar 19, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
11-Aug-10
Med's Request
28-OCT-2013
Rlex said:
The Ontario pilot programme programme will be faster i guess.

I guess so but one thing that confuses me is why some people are getting this option(they are luck ones) while on the website they have already annouced to return all pre-feb applications.

Don't you think it's an unjustice to rest of the people?

jadedGeek

Mar 19, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
11-Aug-10
Med's Request
28-OCT-2013
Just to update that today i have also recvd (what I call is interim) letter from London office which says I am eligibile for further processing and not to contact VO for next 12 months.

This is similar to what was posted by Mona a month back... and Rlex your guess was right and so the capt. words.

Well the last point is that the letter says the case is subject to admissibilty check. Can anyone tell what the VO would have done so far on cases like this and what could have been left to be check?

Rlex said:
JadedGeek,

No need to worry ! omMona recevied her 2nd AOR in 22nd Feb 2011 and yoou on 23rd March 2011.So you can expect the same kinda letter or even an MR soon ..probably by June..
My 2nd AOR is on May 2011..So i guess i will have to wait more..

Please share your NOC and request you to update us of any communicatiion from your VO.

Goodluck

Rlex

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR - OCT 2010;2nd AOR - MAY 2011
File Transfer...
No Idea where I can get this info
Med's Request
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
jadedGeek said:
Just to update that today i have also recvd (what I call is interim) letter from London office which says I am eligibile for further processing and not to contact VO for next 12 months.

This is similar to what was posted by Mona a month back... and Rlex your guess was right and so the capt. words.

Well the last point is that the letter says the case is subject to admissibilty check. Can anyone tell what the VO would have done so far on cases like this and what could have been left to be check?
Congrats ! Wow that was a good note my friend...Atleast we can be sure that things r movin.

i think what they just informed you is that your application is found eligible for FSW processing,and that they will process it further.Most importantly that you have the required points-67,and your other background, security and criminal record checking is still on.

However I guess you just have to wait for somemore time..I mean till the VO has completed the MI-1 files and then you will get your Medicals.Hopefully end of this year or next year you will be there !

Well i think i have to wait for my turn now.

BTW would you please share your NOC.

Rlex

shirin77

Apr 12, 2012
Abu Dhabi/UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2009
Med's Done....
12-oct-2012
Passport Req..
september 2013
m.ibrahim said:
after completing 10 posts you can update your profile; will appear left.
God Bless you , finally I got It ;D

shirin77

Apr 12, 2012
Abu Dhabi/UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2009
Med's Done....
12-oct-2012
Passport Req..
september 2013
bijupv007 said:
You can always send as update. But normally CHC does not call the current employer coz u have attached the visa copy with the application.

biju
Hi Bijo:

5 years ago we moved to UAE cause my husband found a job here , after 6 month I found My Job and since then Still working in that company , but I am still under my husband's visa , and in my visa I am house wife , please advise me that Are they going to call my manager in this case?

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dear Biju,

I have sent you a PM. Please reply when you have a chance.

Thanks and Regards.

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dear brother SATDXB,

I sent a PM to you as well. When the time permits, please send me a reply.

Sincerely.

jadedGeek

Mar 19, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
11-Aug-10
Med's Request
28-OCT-2013
Thanks Rlex...!! my NOC is 0213...

Yep ... now it's definitely your turn!! ..Hope to meet you in our next get2gether.. probably happening next month.

Rlex said:
Congrats ! Wow that was a good note my friend...Atleast we can be sure that things r movin.

i think what they just informed you is that your application is found eligible for FSW processing,and that they will process it further.Most importantly that you have the required points-67,and your other background, security and criminal record checking is still on.

However I guess you just have to wait for somemore time..I mean till the VO has completed the MI-1 files and then you will get your Medicals.Hopefully end of this year or next year you will be there !

Well i think i have to wait for my turn now.

BTW would you please share your NOC.

Rlex

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
ja77 said:
Dear Biju,

I have sent you a PM. Please reply when you have a chance.

Thanks and Regards.
ja77 said:
Dear brother SATDXB,

I sent a PM to you as well. When the time permits, please send me a reply.

Sincerely.
I've, just now, replied to ur [that]10-points PM.

Abang

Apr 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2012
IELTS Request
saad0411 said:
I had same status on 17/04/2012 and got e-mail from VO on 19/04/2012 that my application was reviewed and I did not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada therefore refusing your application
Hi Saad,

Do you know the main reason of your refusal?

Tnx