+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

oyasbaba

Dec 4, 2010
Happy Easter Mr. Qorax,

I need your help!! I sent you PM, did you see it? Please respond to it, I have 2 weeks to submit the required documents.

Thank you Sir

auditor

Mar 30, 2010
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2010
Doc's Request.
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
12-03-2010
File Transfer...
17-03-2010
Med's Request
23-02-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
Passport Req..
23-04-2012
LANDED..........
03-08-2012
Charm28 said:
Dear Seniors,
I would just like to ask, is there any chance of rejection after VO has requested us for medical and landing fee?
For Pre June 2010, currently how much time more to receive PPR, we have done our Medical March 17, 2012 and it reached London March 21, 2012.

Thanks,
Charm28
Hi, my medical delivered to CHC London on 19th March..Almost same timelines. Keep on updating if you get anything from CHC london.

Good Luck
Auditor

Rlex

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR - OCT 2010;2nd AOR - MAY 2011
File Transfer...
No Idea where I can get this info
Med's Request
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
OmMona said:
Hi Rlex,
Here is a snapshot from my file, I am feeling more optimistic now, though my e-case show no processing date as of yet :-\

Thanks Mona...Lets hope that the VO's would get back to you soon....

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
jamy said:
my case turned to in process with line" we reviewd your file and started processing on 13th March2012"
but so far i didnt receive any letter from London Visa Office.
status is same from last 2 weeks no change .what could be the reason of delay.how many days it takes to get letter?
Normally it takes between 3-10 weeks to receive either Update letter or Meds from tht date

Biju

cascade

Oct 18, 2011
Hi Qorax
I respect your views. I don’t have rights to post as yet hence I am writing to you in the open forum. You could reply to me on my email add cascade0204@yahoo.com
I will be obliged if you could share your thoughts re declaration of owned assets at landing (please note this is not about proof of funds).
We are only landing in April 2012 to activate the PR and then plan to relocate permanently in 12-18 months.
Due to this huge gap our properties are still in illiquid state (due to permanent relocation date being a couple of years away)therefore unsure about the value of it in Apr 2012 to complete the landing formalities, how do we then provide the value of our properties in dollar terms to the Canadian authorities.

So in a nutshell is it mandatory to declare the complete value of assets (owned) at landing and if the actual family move is 12-16 months away. If we are required to provide that info then it would be incorrect as the values could change substantially in 2 years time.
Thank you in advance for you reply.
Regards
Sam

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
SK_17 said:
Hello Everybody

Only 19 working days for the month of April CHC London, Any update for pre June 2010 pleased share, My case still RBVO

Regards
SK_17
Hi buddy

few guys who got the 2nd AOR upto Jan 2011 - applied in NOC 1111 and 0111 only, got the letters(updates or meds or rejection) from CHC. so just wait for couple of days u will see change in the ecase

Good luck

Biju

gagan88

Apr 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did anyone received rejection and appealed...........and if yes please share your experience.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
cascade said:
Hi Qorax
I respect your views. I don't have rights to post as yet hence I am writing to you in the open forum. You could reply to me on my email add cascade0204 @ yahoo.com
I will be obliged if you could share your thoughts re declaration of owned assets at landing (please note this is not about proof of funds).
We are only landing in April 2012 to activate the PR and then plan to relocate permanently in 12-18 months.
Due to this huge gap our properties are still in illiquid state (due to permanent relocation date being a couple of years away)therefore unsure about the value of it in Apr 2012 to complete the landing formalities, how do we then provide the value of our properties in dollar terms to the Canadian authorities.

So in a nutshell is it mandatory to declare the complete value of assets (owned) at landing and if the actual family move is 12-16 months away. If we are required to provide that info then it would be incorrect as the values could change substantially in 2 years time.
Thank you in advance for you reply.
Regards
Sam
1. There is nothing called "Declaration of Assets" under ur landing procedures or otherwise, anytime.
2. Neither there's a need for such 'declarations', nor there's a way to do that.
3. Canada doesn't care about what u 'own' overseas. It's only the money that u 'have' here that matters.
4. The amounts that u bring-in here doesn't get taxed... any figures, even millions, anytime.
5. The 'income' that this money generates is taxed.
6. For IT purposes u r required to 'declare' ur Global Income, but who does that?
7. IT is filed after end of the yr. After Dec. And filed 'only' if u have 'residential ties' here.

Qorax

oyasbaba

Dec 4, 2010
Hello Mr. Qorax,

You have tried more than enough for me. Please respond to this last PM, I only have two weeks to submit the required documents.

Thank you Sir

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
oyasbaba said:
Hello Mr. Qorax,

You have tried more than enough for me. Please respond to this last PM, I only have two weeks to submit the required documents.

Thank you Sir
Sir,
1. I have time constraints to read thru long messages.
2. I cannot read unformatted texts (written w/out paras, stops, commas etc.).
3. I usually delete those msgs asap.

Pls update ur PM with the above two - wherafter I'd try looking at it again.
Kindly condone my tone in this msg, there wasn't any animosity intended.

Regards,
Qorax

cascade

Oct 18, 2011
qorax said:
1. There is nothing called "Declaration of Assets" under ur landing procedures or otherwise, anytime.
2. Neither there's a need for such 'declarations', nor there's a way to do that.
3. Canada doesn't care about what u 'own' overseas. It's only the money that u 'have' here that matters.
4. The amounts that u bring-in here doesn't get taxed... any figures, even millions, anytime.
5. The 'income' that this money generates is taxed.
6. For IT purposes u r required to 'declare' ur Global Income, but who does that?
7. IT is filed after end of the yr. After Dec. And filed 'only' if u have 'residential ties' here.

Qorax
Hi Qorax,

Appreciate your reply, clarifies a few issues for me.

Thank you kindly
Sam

mallu5335

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI QORAX

i am a june 2010 applicant, i application was received on june 23rd 2010, i received a letter with my file number on oct 20th 2010. my status has been "pending review" ever since.... i requested for a address change in dec 2011, but the address hasn't changed. my representative sent them a few emails requesting the change in address. as of today me or my representative hasnt received any emails. my file is at the london visa office. i am new to this forum and i would be grateful if you could give me some advice. will applying for caps notes help me in determining a timeline on when to expect any kind of activity on my application? what should i do regarding the address change?

Rlex

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR - OCT 2010;2nd AOR - MAY 2011
File Transfer...
No Idea where I can get this info
Med's Request
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
mallu5335 said:
HI QORAX

i am a june 2010 applicant, i application was received on june 23rd 2010, i received a letter with my file number on oct 20th 2010. my status has been "pending review" ever since.... i requested for a address change in dec 2011, but the address hasn't changed. my representative sent them a few emails requesting the change in address. as of today me or my representative hasnt received any emails. my file is at the london visa office. i am new to this forum and i would be grateful if you could give me some advice. will applying for caps notes help me in determining a timeline on when to expect any kind of activity on my application? what should i do regarding the address change?
When did you get your 2nd AOR ? Iam sure in there they have mentioned that you can contact VO after 8 months if you didnt hear from them.
You / Your consultant should send a case specific enquiry to the VO enquirung about the current status of your File.
If your file has been received by the VO and is pending review, I dont think you would get any further info from your caips at this point of time.

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
u can see address in caips notes whether or not vo changed ur address but same situation was with me vo rot me letter i did not recieved wen i recevd caips i noted that addr was written with a little mistake. so i sent email enquiry and mentioned to correct mailing address after 3 weeks got reply that address is updated and in next caips i found correct address.
saleem

mallu5335

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you Rlex and Saleem for your reply. given below is my ecas status.

We received your application for permanent residence on June 23, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 20, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

i also heard that london office will process all application from 2008 to june 2010 by june 2012. do you think this news is true? if so, then june applicants should get their medical requests by april or may 2012, right? once the medicals are submitted i think it takes 45 days for them to stamp the visa, again all this depends only if they keep up with the timeline they announce......what are your thoughts?