Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 15 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Stamped on October 5 2012, Came back on Oct 15th 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013... InshaAllah
Biju bhai ! No!!!! I am travelling on March 23 at 8am to Germany. But no worries, I will surely catch up next time.

Its been 8 months since my Medical, so hoping for the best!

Enjoy the get together !

Best
Ali

mycan

Sep 1, 2011
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
Dear biju bhai,

I missed Dec 16th meet as our pp were in London VO.
Right now I am in Mysore, India.
Insidentally we are taking 7.50am BA flight from Bangalore to Toronto and landing at 20.30 at Toronto time on 23rd March.

I wish you all the very best for the meet.

See you soon in Toronto. When are you visiting?
Please help me to join google group of Canada.

Take care.

mycan

bijupv007 said:
UAE GET-TOGETHER

Dear Friends, ;)

PLZ Give your suggestions

UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET

Lets put faces to the ID's we see in the forum (new members) and share our Thoughts & Experiences...

As our Great Captain Qorax, said...........
Firstly, it will help us to sail through this long agonising waiting period. Secondly, thru networking we can help each other on info sharing and act as morale boosters. Thirdly, we'll expand our 'Friends-Circle', both here as well as post landing.

Many of us in UAE, are already in touch with each other. Some are already become PR, some just applied, some are waiting for their Meds while some are waiting for their PPRs. :D

Let's expand the network... :D Those who are interested can join us .......

[size=11pt] The GREAT GET TOGETHER is planned on:
-Date : 23 MARCH 2012 Friday
-Time : 10.00 am
-Venue : MAMZAR PARK - DUBAI ( Near Centuary Mall - Dubai / Near to Dubai-Shj boarder )
-Agenda : Casual / informal meet......
-Cost : Free

The doors are open for all. Families & kids are also Most Welcome.......

New members , You Can PM me with contact details for participation...I will contact you , old members plzz confirm your presence

Regards,

Biju
:D

jadedGeek

Mar 19, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
11-Aug-10
Med's Request
28-OCT-2013
Dear Biju,

I will be flying back to my homeland on 22nd Mar so will not be available to attend this time.. Anyways wish you all a great get2gethar.

bijupv007 said:
UAE GET-TOGETHER

Dear Friends, ;)

UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET

Lets put faces to the ID's we see in the forum (new members) and share our Thoughts & Experiences...

Firstly, it will help us to sail through this long agonising waiting period. Secondly, thru networking we can help each other on info sharing and act as morale boosters. Thirdly, we'll expand our 'Friends-Circle', both here as well as post landing.

Many of us in UAE, are already in touch with each other. Some are already become PR, some just applied, some are waiting for their Meds while some are waiting for their PPRs. :D

-Venue : MAMZAR PARK - DUBAI ( Near Centuary Mall - Dubai / Near to Dubai-Shj boarder )

New members , You Can PM me with contact details for participation...I will contact you , old members plzz confirm your presence

Regards,

Biju

bestpal

Aug 5, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0111 Financial Controller
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2009
Doc's Request.
14-01-2010
AOR Received.
2nd on 25-06-2010
IELTS Request
8 Bands
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Request
06-03-2012
Med's Done....
20-04-2012
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
PPs sent 05-11-2012! Visas stamped 15-11-2012 recd PPs back on 01-Dec-2012
LANDED..........
20 January 2013;,as God willed! Thank God for mercies!
Let's expand the network... Those who are interested can join us .......

The GREAT GET TOGETHER is planned on:

Regards,

Biju

Dear Biju Bhai,

Wish the proposed gathering on 23rd March a very grand success!

So what, if I am unable to attend because of my short trip to Bombay and my plan to celebrate that day with a BIG BANG. Because that day i.e. on 23rd March is a very special day in my life; because that day I winked for the first time in my life) at the nurse who was staring at ...me; You all go ahead, nevertheless, of the fact that dear Sohail also won't be attending as he is flying to Lahore to get married or to loose his v...single status! :-[ :-* You should all unhesitatingly, go ahead with your plans and meet without Sohail, Jadedgeek, mycan, myself, myuae, etc Don't even think of preponing it to 16th March because we all know that 23rd Mar will be hotter than 16th March and we all do like it HOT 8)

So what, if we will miss your meeting, you will all (old and new members) will still stay in our hearts!

No, no, please don't shed tears at my heart wrenching sob story; because right now I am laughing my heart out! ::) ;D ;)

Best Wishes,

Bestpal

sterileinjection

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/08/2011
AOR Received.
11/11/2011
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
16/01/2012
Med's Request
24/01/2012
Med's Done....
13/02/2012
Interview........
blank
Passport Req..
05/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/04/2012
LANDED..........
31/5/2012
bijupv007 said:
UAE GET-TOGETHER

Dear Friends, ;)

Regards,

Biju

count my name as attaneding candidate.

ramzy2277

Dec 21, 2011
Dear Xony,

thank you very much for your response on my inquiry, i know that place G.OS.B u mentioned ,can u believe i even went there to legaly translate my arabic ducoments to english but it never occured to me they can notorise my documents i only thought a goverment body is authorised for this like abu dhabi courts or something........anyhow i already asked my uni for another original in a sealed enelope and will get it by next week insha ALLAH ,the main issue is the word description i only sent to whom it may concernt original from my current employer but the HR refused to give me an original work desrcription only a copy of it...not even with a stamp....so i sent that will the other ducments.......dont know if London VO will reject those or not.....hope they accept insha ALLAH......i noticed u said it happened to u....can u please tell me the details what u sent ?...and what they request and how much time they give u to update.?............oh yeah i remembered.....another worryng document is PCC, i took it from abu dhabi, the idiot officer wrote my wife`s date of birth wrongly.....date/month but year is right....i didnt notice untill i filed the documents......u think i should reapply for another PCC and send or just wait for an update from LVO......by the way....how much time after PER u will get AOR from Lvo......seems u passed this stage ....right

srhir

Sep 23, 2010
Hi
You can check with an Authorized Canadian Immigration lawyer in bur dubai : www dot ilsgroup dot com Tel:04 355-4646
Please group your document's copy into one and asked them to stamp it once(since they charge for each stamp)

Good luck

ramzy2277 said:
Dear Xony,

thank you very much for your response on my inquiry, i know that place G.OS.B u mentioned ,can u believe i even went there to legaly translate my arabic ducoments to english but it never occured to me they can notorise my documents i only thought a goverment body is authorised for this like abu dhabi courts or something........anyhow i already asked my uni for another original in a sealed enelope and will get it by next week insha ALLAH ,the main issue is the word description i only sent to whom it may concernt original from my current employer but the HR refused to give me an original work desrcription only a copy of it...not even with a stamp....so i sent that will the other ducments.......dont know if London VO will reject those or not.....hope they accept insha ALLAH......i noticed u said it happened to u....can u please tell me the details what u sent ?...and what they request and how much time they give u to update.?............oh yeah i remembered.....another worryng document is PCC, i took it from abu dhabi, the idiot officer wrote my wife`s date of birth wrongly.....date/month but year is right....i didnt notice untill i filed the documents......u think i should reapply for another PCC and send or just wait for an update from LVO......by the way....how much time after PER u will get AOR from Lvo......seems u passed this stage ....right

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestpal said:
Let's expand the network... Those who are interested can join us .......

The GREAT GET TOGETHER is planned on:

Regards,

Biju

Dear Biju Bhai,

Wish the proposed gathering on 23rd March a very grand success!

So what, if I am unable to attend because of my short trip to Bombay and my plan to celebrate that day with a BIG BANG. Because that day i.e. on 23rd March is a very special day in my life; because that day I winked for the first time in my life) at the nurse who was staring at ...me; You all go ahead, nevertheless, of the fact that dear Sohail also won't be attending as he is flying to Lahore to get married or to loose his v...single status! :-[ :-* You should all unhesitatingly, go ahead with your plans and meet without Sohail, Jadedgeek, mycan, myself, myuae, etc Don't even think of preponing it to 16th March because we all know that 23rd Mar will be hotter than 16th March and we all do like it HOT 8)

So what, if we will miss your meeting, you will all (old and new members) will still stay in our hearts!

No, no, please don't shed tears at my heart wrenching sob story; because right now I am laughing my heart out! ::) ;D ;)

Best Wishes,

Bestpal
LOL, enjoyed reading. :D :D

bestpal

Aug 5, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0111 Financial Controller
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2009
Doc's Request.
14-01-2010
AOR Received.
2nd on 25-06-2010
IELTS Request
8 Bands
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Request
06-03-2012
Med's Done....
20-04-2012
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
PPs sent 05-11-2012! Visas stamped 15-11-2012 recd PPs back on 01-Dec-2012
LANDED..........
20 January 2013;,as God willed! Thank God for mercies!
Hi Friends and those who would be attending the forthcoming 23 Mar-Friday-Mamzar Get together; the following (an excerpt from memoirs of the last year) would serve as a testimony of what we can share :
Quote from: hinavin on February 14, 2011, 11:07:19 am
Saw the pics from Bharat Bhai and wow...all those memories of the wonderful noon last Friday came rushing back. What was amazing is that although we were almost complete strangers (my wife, daughter and I were to the entire group) - yet every single member made us feel at home. Genuine smiles, sincere interest in sharing ideas and seeking if the app process is going fine.

There was strength in this union - as can be found when one is in a 'secured safe environment'.

Thanks to deputy - Mr Vice President Biju and lots enthusiasts who did much more than lip service. Actual action - getting refreshments, running around and ensuring that everyone is well looked after, including the kids and wives. Personally going around and 'adopting' new members in...I can just go on.

When all or any of this is done with no self centred end, then it makes it magic. Given today's day and age where one hardly pauses to spend a thought and help someone else.

Well done ALL UAE 2 Canada Members. Hats off to you, thank you.

Best regards and warm wishes,
Nav

Quote from: Deeaar on February 15, 2011, 01:08:09 am
Absoulte fantabulous meeting for future famiily........just superb. Thanks Biju, Bestpal and everyone who was present on Friday at the meet. Yes Biju lets plan another meet asap as per everyone's convenience....
Quote from: mahesh_can on February 14, 2011, 01:13:55 pm
Sure.... we are on!! for any get together in UAE any time!! Just let us know, and we will be there.
And, next time, we will do the pitching in with snacks, goodies et al for the get together.
Cheers
Mahesh

Quote from: mahesh_can on February 14, 2011, 11:42:25 am
Thanks Bharat for your picasa gallery, and thanks Biju for forwarding the picasa link to all. Great pics of our 'Canada family' as Biju rightly put it.

Like Navin said, hats off to the selfless souls of our group (Biju & Co.) who have done a lot to create and maintain this wonderful group.

Hopefully, sometime in a year or so, we will have a similar get together on Canadian soil. Now, that would be a party!
Cheers
Mahesh

Dear All,

Thanks to you all friends, to make the meet a grand success! It is a wonderful feel to know of the Camaraderie experienced by the (most welcome) debutants even. Well, even myself, (a newcomer not very long ago) was open-heartedly welcomed by everyone.

Let this be an infinite chain down scores of years to come; becoz the Canadian Dream will be chased by many generations to come, it seems. Let us pass our info, experience, knowledge and share our anxieties, doubts.......and let us celebrate in our guys' crossing a hurdle. Now, I can go on and on.......!

Let the Group continue to be of mutual help at any juncture even after reaching and settling in CANADA like our exemplary forerunners--Captain Qorax, Raj Bhai-explorer101, Sid, Naini Sahib and many others who are now more than a family.

Let this tradition continue at both ends and may we all do our own bit of good for everyone's welfare and benefit.

Best Wishes,

Bestpal (Bharat)

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
mef said:
Dear Biju,

It says that you have Landed in Aug 2011, are you in Dubai at the moment?

Thanks
Mef

Yes buddy, now i am in Dubai , will be back in Toronto after 3 months :D

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Thanks Bestpal ji (bharat bhai) for the wonderful post reminding those great days :D :D :D . i am sure we will have more

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
xony said:
Thanks Biju and let's keep finger crossed.
Mainly I'm worried because any kind of security or Background checks that will refer to Egypt <my original nationality> will take a longtime as the situation there is really bad.
We are now around 120 days, waiting for some more will not hurt anyone I believe :)
As well, I know for sure that God does everything in its perfect time..
Thanks again bro,
xony
normally CHC will not do tht as they knows the current situation in ur home country. so no worries , soon u will get the PPR

God bless

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
qamar0002 said:
HI ALL THERE,

I am a Dubai applicant, did my medical in Dec. 2011 and sent all required forms and police certicate on Ist Feb. 2012. Any idea when can I expect PPR. Seniors to respond please,,,Thanks and regards
qamar0002

Most of the cases it takes from 90-140 days after CHC receive ur meds.

Biju

Deeaar

Oct 27, 2010
ABU DHABI , UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
NOC Code......
(1241-B) Oct 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUG 2007
Doc's Request.
AUG 2007
AOR Received.
OCT 2007
IELTS Request
FEB 2008 ( Total Band 8 )
File Transfer...
MARCH 2010
Med's Request
15/10/2010
Med's Done....
26/10/10
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
04/03/2011. Sent on 08/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
30/03/2011
LANDED..........
25 July 2011
bestpal said:
Hi Friends and those who would be attending the forthcoming 23 Mar-Friday-Mamzar Get together; the following (an excerpt from memoirs of the last year) would serve as a testimony of what we can share :
Quote from: hinavin on February 14, 2011, 11:07:19 am

Best regards and warm wishes,
Nav

Quote from: Deeaar on February 15, 2011, 01:08:09 am
Absoulte fantabulous meeting for future famiily........just superb. Thanks Biju, Bestpal and everyone who was present on Friday at the meet. Yes Biju lets plan another meet asap as per everyone's convenience....
Quote from: mahesh_can on February 14, 2011, 01:13:55 pm
Sure.... we are on!! for any get together in UAE any time!! Just let us know, and we will be there.
And, next time, we will do the pitching in with snacks, goodies et al for the get together.
Cheers
Mahesh

Quote from: mahesh_can on February 14, 2011, 11:42:25 am
Thanks Bharat for your picasa gallery, and thanks Biju for forwarding the picasa link to all. Great pics of our 'Canada family' as Biju rightly put it.

Like Navin said, hats off to the selfless souls of our group (Biju & Co.) who have done a lot to create and maintain this wonderful group.

Hopefully, sometime in a year or so, we will have a similar get together on Canadian soil. Now, that would be a party!
Cheers
Mahesh

Dear All,

Thanks to you all friends, to make the meet a grand success! It is a wonderful feel to know of the Camaraderie experienced by the (most welcome) debutants even. Well, even myself, (a newcomer not very long ago) was open-heartedly welcomed by everyone.

Best Wishes,

Bestpal (Bharat)
Thanks Buddy for bringing back such wonderful memories of UAE and meeting all the lovely people and their families.
Cant forget those unending wait for PPR this time in 2011...OMG :)
I wish that we meet again soon here sometimes in future. Keep up the good work Biju .
Best wishes to all of you for the next meet.

sterileinjection

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/08/2011
AOR Received.
11/11/2011
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
16/01/2012
Med's Request
24/01/2012
Med's Done....
13/02/2012
Interview........
blank
Passport Req..
05/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/04/2012
LANDED..........
31/5/2012
HI ALL.
I WILL RECIEVED MY WIFE RENEWED PASSPORT WITH IN COUPLE OF DAYS.

I WANT TO SEND PPS TO LONDON VO.
HOW CAN I SEND?SPECIALLY ABOUT THE RETURN ADDRESS.AND THE MATTER OF PASSPORT AFTER RENEWAL.SENIORS PLZZZZZZZ