Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
honeyflower said:
Oops! What are pregnant women supposed to do then?
inform to vo and explain your condition then they give you some more time which will delay your case processing

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
JACKY74 said:
yEHEEEEE ;) ;D I just received my passports back with Visa Stamp, what a beautiful day!!! I would like to thank each of you for the support and guidance, this forum is great and special Thanks to Mr Qorax.. I know few people on this planet that can do what you are doing volunteerly, thanks a lot to all others.
I received by ARAMEX in my office, the delivery called me when he is on my desk already and I knew it's the passports....
All the best for all the forum members..... Love you all!!!!!!!

Congrats dear..!!

And all the best for ur bright future ..!! :)

Cheers...

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
honeyflower said:
Oops! What are pregnant women supposed to do then?
Only 2 options:
1. Use the 'Protective Shield' for the Xrays. Medics vouch for its safety, but many would not like to take the hazard.
Outcome: U remain in the normal processing timeframe.
2. Do ur meds AFTER the delivery.
Outcome: Expect & Accept Delays.

Regrets.
Qorax

honeyflower

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Only 2 options:
1. Use the 'Protective Shield' for the Xrays. Medics vouch for its safety, but many would not like to take the hazard.

Regrets.
Qorax
Thank you sir, let me check with my OB and proceed accordingly

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
qorax said:
Only 2 options:

Regrets.
Qorax
Great info...thanks Captain!

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
JACKY74 said:
yEHEEEEE ;) ;D I just received my passports back with Visa Stamp, what a beautiful day!!! I would like to thank each of you for the support and guidance, this forum is great and special Thanks to Mr Qorax.. I know few people on this planet that can do what you are doing volunteerly, thanks a lot to all others.
I received by ARAMEX in my office, the delivery called me when he is on my desk already and I knew it's the passports....
All the best for all the forum members..... Love you all!!!!!!!

Congrats buddy :D :D

Let all your wishes come true in our Dream land

God bless

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
honeyflower said:
Dear all

What to expect in medicals? Is it a lengthy set of scary examinations?

Am an expecting mom. Will they exempt me from X-rays ?
DMP will not make X-rays, so in tht case u need to inform the VO rgd this and normally thy send re-medical after ur due date. this will delay the PPR for sure.

Biju

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
As Qorqx said, Inform your VO.
VO's have their kids and they are human, they understand and theres gotta be a way to get over this problem. Either a delayed MR or something.

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
Been not a regular reader/contributor of this thread but since a resident of UAE would like to be included in meetings held in the UAE. Is there anyone maintaining a list of all members from UAE? If yes, kindly, include my name in that as well and advice whom to forward my contact details

Thanks and Regards,

Ammaar

ssinghdxb

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Dubai - UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Qorax or other seniors,

Need your advise

We are pre-june applicant, with my spouse as primary applicant.

My passport has only 5 blank pages, with current trend where MR are being received, (in a positive anticipation) will it be a correct idea to go for renewal and send new passport details to VO? Would it delay the process? If we get MR letter before renewal with old passport number; do we need to request for fresh/new MR letter from VO? or can I wait for MR and go for renewal and update VO accordingly?

Awaiting your help (as always)

Thanks and regards

JACKY74

Star Member
May 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/03/2011
AOR Received.
29/04/2011
File Transfer...
23/05/2011
Med's Request
23/08/2011
Med's Done....
02/09/2011 Med Received...: 13/11/2011
Passport Req..
27/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
16/02/2012
LANDED..........
29/07/2012
bijupv007 said:
Congrats buddy :D :D
Let all your wishes come true in our Dream land
God bless
Biju

Thanks Biju and Satdxb, you are a great source of information and the real pulse for this thread, your support was unlimited, thanks for your generousity and continuous help for all members.
Do you have any idea about the cost of rents in Vancouver for new comers, is there any support from government or any other association? Am planning to land on August this year and have no clue about rents there... Plz help me with links

jsm.3100

Feb 19, 2012
Hi Qorax and other members,

Thank you very much for starting a thread like this in the first place. I am sure it has helped many and it streamlines things a lot better.

I need your help. I am a newbie and I am about to apply for immigration to canada. I havent got much information about the provincial aspects, ie some provinces, I hear are friendlier than the others. I also heard that rules have changed a bit after the last June. Now obviously a consultant would be in a better position to answer these questions, and then comes the questions, who then? Any suggestion? Are there any threads that would provide more info for a beginner like me on this site?

Thanks a lot.

Altit

Star Member
Jun 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
-
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March,2012
Doc's Request.
April,08 2010
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
Noe
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
mmiq said:
inform to vo and explain your condition then they give you some more time which will delay your case processing
Dear All

I will be gratefull to all the members if they can shed any lit into my case, following the note from Intake office NS.. i submitted my ful docs to london office... but unfortunatley i did not receive any 2nd AOR...(officially till today). At the same time they sent me a official letter for my baby's bank draft that they can not accept the bank draft from the said bank so i need to re submit my bank draft.. there on the letter my file number was different and it was starting with E....). i wrote to london visa office for offical 2nd AOR but now two years i did not recevie any letter from them... at the same time i can access my online status with the new file number startig from E... which i by chance got with a letter from london visa office... my questions are :

Should i consider this (E.....) file number as a Second AOR...
Am I in the track of Processing..
Should i re- write to Visa office...

I am very much puzzled..please any one from the group can if possible help me out ..thank you ..

Altit...
[/quote]

Altit

Star Member
Jun 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
-
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March,2012
Doc's Request.
April,08 2010
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
Noe
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
qorax said:
Hi all from Dubai,

It's high time that we start our 'own thread', like others are doing here !!!

I request all to post your timlines here and get connected. Firstly, it will sail us thru on this long agonising waiting period. Secondly, thru networking we can help each other on info sharing and act as morale boosters. Thirdly, we'll expand our 'Friends-Circle', both here as well as post landing.

Quite a few of us, in Dubai, are already in touch with each other. Some are thru, some just applied, while some are waiting for our PPRs. Let's expand the network... what do you say buddies ?

Warm regards.

Dear Qorax

Hi...
I am writing to you to get your expert opinion on my case plese advice me where i am standing will be very grate of you..

Dear All

I will be gratefull to all the members if they can shed any lit into my case, following the note from Intake office NS.. i submitted my ful docs to london office... but unfortunatley i did not receive any 2nd AOR...(officially till today). At the same time they sent me a official letter for my baby's bank draft that they can not accept the bank draft from the said bank so i need to re submit my bank draft.. there on the letter my file number was different and it was starting with E....). i wrote to london visa office for offical 2nd AOR but now two years i did not recevie any letter from them... at the same time i can access my online status with the new file number startig from E... which i by chance got with a letter from london visa office... my questions are :

Should i consider this (E.....) file number as a Second AOR...
Am I in the track of Processing..
Should i re- write to Visa office...

I am very much puzzled..please any one from the group can if possible help me out ..thank you ..

Altit...

[/quote]

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Of course, your file is in the process otherwise they never asked you to provide the correct bank draft to include your child. Moreover, the number you got starting with 'E' is also reprents that your file is in the right track. What you can ask the VO about the 2nd AOR mentioning the entire fact with the new file number.

Hope this will address your concern.

smiling_face :)