March 4, 2011
Med's Done....
March 19 & 26, 2011
Interview........
Jan 30, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept 15, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 19, 2011 (PP Submitted on 13/10 received on 20/10)
LANDED..........
March 2, 2012
This is for those who are in the process of Landing.
If you guys are looking for winter clothing, there is a shop in Bur Dubai opposite to Ramada Hotel. The Shop Name is Winners Shop. I find it very reasonable and they have the Brands like North Face, Canada Goose etc.
Rgds
Soby.

jakwi

Jun 25, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Will apply in May-2013
Hi Guys,

I have started my dream journey today.. Today I sent the application NOC3131 to CIO via ARAMEX courier,
I really thanks to all guys and captain Qorax in this forum who cleared lot of my doubts in whole process of preparing the application.

Especially thakns to Biju, Wendy and jaffar who really guided me in each and every step of filling the application.

God Bless all,

hOPE for the best 8) 8) 8)

Waqas

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
wenstumped said:
The he would definitely need to pay for all the family members now. They can land later on if required, as long as it is within the validity period of the PR visa (either 6 months from date of issue or completion of one year after medicals, whichever is sooner).
I second Wendy.

Cheers...

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
jakwi said:
Hi Guys,

I have started my dream journey today.. Today I sent the application NOC3131 to CIO via ARAMEX courier,
I really thanks to all guys and captain Qorax in this forum who cleared lot of my doubts in whole process of preparing the application.

Especially thakns to Biju, Wendy and jaffar who really guided me in each and every step of filling the application.

God Bless all,

Waqas
All the best for ahead Waqas.

Cheers..

bestwishs2all

Oct 16, 2011
jakwi said:
Hi Guys,

God Bless all,

Waqas
ALL the best my friend.... i am also a new applicant but in another category. waiting for the reply ::)

bestwishs2all

Oct 16, 2011
msaleem216 said:
@ biju, star and senoirs

my friend got a letter from chc ldn. vo asked abt spouse and children wether accompyning or not
he wants his son who is abt 16 years to travel with him and rest later. wht he should do. either he will pay only for his son and for other later on he will start process or he will have pay for all.
please comments
saleem

salem , tell your friend do not try in family category later to bring his wife and kids .... its really a loooooooong journey and takes too much time.

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
jakwi said:
Hi Guys,

God Bless all,

Waqas
ur always welcome buddy and its my pleasure to help u guys

Good luck and hope u will hear soon from CIO

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
wenstumped said:
Hi Everyone, does anyone know the contact number or email address of the HDFC representative we can deal with here to open the Scotia bank account?
hi wendy

my suggestion is to go and land in Canada , then u open the bank a/c in scotia bank.
coz
1, whn u open the a/c u need to tell them which branch u need to deposit ur funds
2, ur a/c will be activated only after u land and go to tht branch and give all the papers
3, it takes min 30 days to get the statement after u make the first transfer from DXB

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
soby said:
Hi Windy,
This is the Number once Qorax had posted in the forum some time back. 04 3966991
I also is trying to call number for almost a week now but no one answers but we get only the IVR.
We can get the Location address through IVR. now i am planning to to their office some time.
Rgds
Soby
buddy

if ur going to India, then u can walk in to any HDFC main bank and open the a/c , its easy

but remember new rule only ONE wire transfer is allowed to make from india to ur scotia bank a/c
and it takes 30-40 days to get the a/c statement kit, plus ur a/c is not activated until u visit the branch u opted while a/c opening

my advice is to land and find a branch near u to open the a/c

Biju

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
thnks bestwishes2all

i already suggested the same but he think it becomes much expensive as he have 5 kids and wnt only the eldest at first that is going to become 18 years next year so wnt so

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
love bird 43 said:
hello asyousuf thank for your replay,

the two step passport request system from islamabad is for slikkls worker class,
butt my class is femily class , i know that they r doing this only for skills class,
i had asked from chc london durring i was coming back to pakistan about this
they replied me that , your file is being is processd in london , therefor your visa
only can be issu fro chc london , thats why i am for dubai option , and i have
a question from you ? that do you think that i still need to spesk with them after thair answer???
U should talk to them. There is a procedure

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
bijupv007 said:
hi wendy

my suggestion is to go and land in Canada , then u open the bank a/c in scotia bank.
coz
1, whn u open the a/c u need to tell them which branch u need to deposit ur funds
2, ur a/c will be activated only after u land and go to tht branch and give all the papers
3, it takes min 30 days to get the statement after u make the first transfer from DXB

Biju
I agree with Biju. There is hardly any use of opening bank account before landing. I had to waste more than half a day for activating my Scotiabank account. Travelling from Brampton to Downtown Toronto by pubilc transport in chilly conditions was not enjoyable. After landing, one can visit nearby Scotaibank branch and open account within 20 min. It is so simple. Why go through unnecessary hassles?

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
love bird 43 said:
hello asyousuf thank for your replay,

the two step passport request system from islamabad is for slikkls worker class,
butt my class is femily class , i know that they r doing this only for skills class,
i had asked from chc london durring i was coming back to pakistan about this
they replied me that , your file is being is processd in london , therefor your visa
only can be issu fro chc london , thats why i am for dubai option , and i have
a question from you ? that do you think that i still need to spesk with them after thair answer???
Yes buddy
tht systems is mainly for FSW applicants from Pakistan. as u have applied from London directly , normally CHC islamabad will not stamp visa. But there is no harm in trying. or else if possible u can do as i said b4, send the PP to ur uncle in london from Dubai. if he can submit in person , u will get back the PP with stamp in 7 days. so things are cool

Biju

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Waqas, I hope everything goes smoothly and you receive your Positive Eligibility Review at the earliest.

Thanks to everyone for your input regarding the account opening from here. The reason I was thinking of opening it was so that I can transfer the funds to the Scotia bank account and then activate it on landing so that I can use the funds as required once I land. I read somewhere that a bank draft can take upto 30-40 days to get cleared so I don't want to take that chance. I will of course be carrying some cash with me but I would prefer to deposit that once I get there also and then just use the credit or debit card for transactions. I would really appreciate your comments about this....

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
wenstumped said:
Congratulations Waqas, I hope everything goes smoothly and you receive your Positive Eligibility Review at the earliest.

Thanks to everyone for your input regarding the account opening from here. The reason I was thinking of opening it was so that I can transfer the funds to the Scotia bank account and then activate it on landing so that I can use the funds as required once I land. I read somewhere that a bank draft can take upto 30-40 days to get cleared so I don't want to take that chance. I will of course be carrying some cash with me but I would prefer to deposit that once I get there also and then just use the credit or debit card for transactions. I would really appreciate your comments about this....
Hi Wendy, my draft was credited within 10 days. And i have too account with Scotia bank, which i had opened after my landing.

Cheers..