zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
hi all

any one recived same this msg/and after that recived medical

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

The documents are on file.

CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. As we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time, nor can we predict when processing on your application will resume.

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
zakout76 said:
hi all
any one recived same this msg/and after that recived medical
Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for your enquiry.
The documents are on file.
CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. As we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time, nor can we predict when processing on your application will resume.
hi buddy

many applicants (pre june 2010) receive this std email whn send the mail to CHC London

lets hope for the best

God bless

Biju

VINK

Star Member
Apr 18, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London, CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2010
AOR Received.
26-03-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
25-02-2010
Med's Request
Medical Req. yet to receive (In Process from Feb 8th, 2011)
Siawo said:
Here is something intresting...

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/displayarticle.asp?xfile=data/opinion/2011/September/opinion_September148.xml&section=opinion&col=
Nice one... Thanks for Sharing... :)

Regards,
VINK

Balajivellai

Star Member
Sep 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends by reading this forum I can come to know, processing to Canada PR is not tough.

This is the common question for new comers can I take consultant? Or can do my self? The answer is doing it your self by experts.

Why expert can do a nice Flow chart for this process? That can be easy for new comers , even you can attached a sample copy of each document , so that it will be crystal clear to fill application for new.

rejis

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st March, 2010
AOR Received.
15th Sept, 2010
Med's Request
13th Dec, 2012 got it on 31st Dec
Med's Done....
24th Jan, 2013
Interview........
waived..
Passport Req..
2nd April, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
26th April, 2013
LANDED..........
5th July, 2013
Hotellier Dxb said:
Waiting for day when I can tell that I received medical!! When will I get the chance???????????? :( :( :( :( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
On the same boat.....

rejis

Mohdnuman

Oct 17, 2010
Hello Guys again ..
Back to that Forum after long absence .. :)

Just want to check about similar cases in Time frame ..

I submit my initial application in April 2010, then got my 1st AOR, documents request, sent document file, Received 2nd AOR on 05.07.2011

Consultant told me that expect the medical request within 2 months .. now am going for almost 3 months .. n no medical request yet .. :p

Would appreciate if there's applicants with similar time frame to share what's going on with them ..

Thanks for All

Hassan

VINK

Star Member
Apr 18, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London, CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2010
AOR Received.
26-03-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
25-02-2010
Med's Request
Medical Req. yet to receive (In Process from Feb 8th, 2011)
Mohdnuman said:
Hello Guys again ..
Back to that Forum after long absence .. :)

Just want to check about similar cases in Time frame ..

I submit my initial application in April 2010, then got my 1st AOR, documents request, sent document file, Received 2nd AOR on 05.07.2011

Consultant told me that expect the medical request within 2 months .. now am going for almost 3 months .. n no medical request yet .. :p

Would appreciate if there's applicants with similar time frame to share what's going on with them ..

Thanks for All

Hassan
Hassan,

if you fall under Pre-June 2010 category, then... expect some delays...

Currently London CHC is set focused to clear cases of 29 NOC listed occupations.

Don't know, when they will resume to clear backlog applications / Pre-June 2010 applications

Good Luck to all

Regards,
VINK

venmal77

Star Member
Sep 5, 2009
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VINK said:
Hassan,

Currently London CHC is set focused to clear cases of 29 NOC listed occupations.

Don't know, when they will resume to clear backlog applications / Pre-June 2010 applications

Good Luck to all

Regards,
VINK

HI
GOOD MORRNING TO DUBAI
THANKS FOR UR INFORMATION VINK
ALL IS WELL
VICKY

toCA

May 27, 2011
Hi All Seniors,

Can USA Immigrant (i.e. USA Green Card holder) apply for Canadain Immigration (family or otherwise)?

Here is the background. One of my relative "BON" is applying for Canadain Immigration as just married to one "CAD Immigrantion Applicant waiting for Medical". Now they declared the marriage to Visa Office and was asked to fill-up IMM5549 for BON. In this form BON has to declare all travellings since the age of 18 with reason to travel too. Thereforfe, BON has to declare the USA travelling with its purpose (i.e. mother sponsored immigration). Any possible complication due to fact that BON is already an Immigrant in USA?

Thanks in advance for clarifying this to me.

Regards,
toCA

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
toCA said:
Hi All Seniors,

Can USA Immigrant (i.e. USA Green Card holder) apply for Canadain Immigration (family or otherwise)?

Here is the background. One of my relative "BON" is applying for Canadain Immigration as just married to one "CAD Immigrantion Applicant waiting for Medical". Now they declared the marriage to Visa Office and was asked to fill-up IMM5549 for BON. In this form BON has to declare all travellings since the age of 18 with reason to travel too. Thereforfe, BON has to declare the USA travelling with its purpose (i.e. mother sponsored immigration). Any possible complication due to fact that BON is already an Immigrant in USA?

Thanks in advance for clarifying this to me.

Regards,
toCA
Hi dear, there wont be any effect on his Canadian immigration process..!!

Cheers...

Mohdnuman

Oct 17, 2010
VINK said:
Hassan,

Good Luck to all

Regards,
VINK
Thanks a lot Vink for ur response .. that sounds like endless loop of wait, no worries, at least we have what keeps us busy around here :) plus loads of positive thoughts .. we will survive it .. :))
Thanks again for response ..
cheers,,,

Hassan

Mohdnuman

Oct 17, 2010
helloz there ..

I want to ask if it is normal that I am not able to check my application status using CAS even after i got my 2nd AOR ??

Am sure about that i put the Immigration file Number, choose it as Identification type, family name, date of birth, place of birth, and till now i always get that response: "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. "

It was the same case with me with the 1st file number i got in 1st AOR, and again the same with the 2nd new file number i got in the 2nd AOR, no status and not identified ..

Would appreciate any advice about that ..

Thanks ..

Hassan

Bilaldxb

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2011
Doc's Request.
01-06-2012
Med's Request
01-06-2012
Med's Done....
30-08-2011
Passport Req..
INSHALLA BY AUG-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLA AUG-2012
Hi guys,

I just wanted to know how much does it cost to send a container 20 ft, from Dubai to Toronto, I;m sending bedroom set, sofa's dinner room and other household stuff.

I know its expensive but the stuff I have here I have bought expensive.

I know I wont have any tax or duty on my stuff because I'm a Canadian citizen and I'm moving back.

venmal77

Star Member
Sep 5, 2009
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mohdnuman said:
helloz there ..

I want to ask if it is normal that I am not able to check my application status using CAS even after i got my 2nd AOR ??

Am sure about that i put the Immigration file Number, choose it as Identification type, family name, date of birth, place of birth, and till now i always get that response: "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. "

It was the same case with me with the 1st file number i got in 1st AOR, and again the same with the 2nd new file number i got in the 2nd AOR, no status and not identified ..

Would appreciate any advice about that ..

DEAR

WHEN UR TYPING FILE NO ,IT SHOES DOTS SO PLESE CHECK CAPSLOCK FRIST CHECK IN SAPERATE WORD FILE,FAMILY NAME ALSO CHECK COUNTRY OF ORIGION,SOME TIME WHEN CLICKING IT CHANGES, CHECK TWO TIMES THEN APPLY , DONT CHECK ON TUESDAY,WEB NOT WORKS
GOOD LUCK
ALL IS WELL
VICKY

Thanks ..

Hassan

venmal77

Star Member
Sep 5, 2009
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI SATDXB
BEFORE U POSTED BELOW LINK,PLEASE LET ME IS SAFE TO ACCESS,GOOD LINK JUST I WANT TO CONFIRM WITH U
THANKS
ALL IS WELL
VICKY

e-CAS Tracker is an automatic system that checks Citizenship and Immigration Canada's e-CAS service on your behalf, and notifies you if anything changes.

https://ecas.carroll.org.uk/