Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
Ameer Algwafi said:
Dear Friends
I would like to share my landing experience. Our Journey begun on Sunday 26th June at 8:00 pm. We took Gulf Air from Manama to Abu Dhabi International Airport arrived at 10:00 pm and then the KLM at 1:30 AM to Amsterdam arrived on 27th June at 7 AM, Netherland timing and then KLM departed at 9:20 AM (Netherland timing) arrived Toronto at 11:20 AM (Toronto timing). Everything went smoothly, we met the officer who check our papers, passports, visas and then directed us towards the immigration office for short interview that took may be less than 10 minutes, the officer signed our papers took our address in Toronto and told us that in 2 months, we will receive our PR cards. Then he took us in person to another unit where they gave us many forms including social, health...etc. and general information for new settler. Then we moved to customs, the officer made short interview lasted for 5 minutes. The officer stamped our list of goods form without checking our bags. I told her I want to declare money, she asked me how much do you possess, I told her the figure and she divided that by the number of the landed family members and she told me since per person is less than 10000, you needn't to declare anything and she wished me good luck and I was out of the airport may be in less than 35 minutes.
Ameer

Welcome to Canada ..!!!

Cheers...

Ameer Algwafi

Star Member
May 15, 2011
SUDAN
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12- 2006
Doc's Request.
02-02- 2007
IELTS Request
07-01- 2009
Med's Request
16 -06 -2010
Med's Done....
02-08-2010
Interview........
W
Passport Req..
16-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
19-05-2011
LANDED..........
27 - 06 -2011 Alhamdellah
SATDXB said:
Welcome to Canada ..!!!

Cheers...
Thanks Buddy--- your help and continuous support have significantly paid off. I am deeply indebted to you and the rest of our friends in the forum specially our leader the CAPTAIN

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
Ameer Algwafi said:
Thanks Buddy--- your help and continuous support have significantly paid off. I am deeply indebted to you and the rest of our friends in the forum specially our leader the CAPTAIN
My pleasure brother, if you still have any post landing queries, do let us know.

Have a great time, i am very sure, you will love this country.

Cheers..

rejis

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st March, 2010
AOR Received.
15th Sept, 2010
Med's Request
13th Dec, 2012 got it on 31st Dec
Med's Done....
24th Jan, 2013
Interview........
waived..
Passport Req..
2nd April, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
26th April, 2013
LANDED..........
5th July, 2013
Ameer Algwafi said:
Dear Friends
I would like to share my landing experience. Our Journey begun on Sunday 26th June at 8:00 pm. We took Gulf Air from Manama to Abu Dhabi International Airport arrived at 10:00 pm and then the KLM at 1:30 AM to Amsterdam arrived on 27th June at 7 AM, Netherland timing and then KLM departed at 9:20 AM (Netherland timing) arrived Toronto at 11:20 AM (Toronto timing). Everything went smoothly, we met the officer who check our papers, passports, visas and then directed us towards the immigration office for short interview that took may be less than 10 minutes, the officer signed our papers took our address in Toronto and told us that in 2 months, we will receive our PR cards. Then he took us in person to another unit where they gave us many forms including social, health...etc. and general information for new settler. Then we moved to customs, the officer made short interview lasted for 5 minutes. The officer stamped our list of goods form without checking our bags. I told her I want to declare money, she asked me how much do you possess, I told her the figure and she divided that by the number of the landed family members and she told me since per person is less than 10000, you needn't to declare anything and she wished me good luck and I was out of the airport may be in less than 35 minutes.
Ameer
Ameer, very clear explanation.. best of luck..

heatspine

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2010
File Transfer...
08-06-2010
Med's Request
02-09-2010
Med's Done....
06-10-2010
Passport Req..
24-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2011
LANDED..........
20-07-2011
Thanks ameer for sharing. We will also be landing two weeks from now and information like this helps me a lot. I also found this info site interesting because of the trivial things I learn for Canada Immigration <- Here

M2C

May 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi qorax!

i am a newbie to this forum. used to be based in dubai.

i have a question regarding police clearance certificates. i remember reading about it somewhere but i need to clarify.

when applying for citizenship, will they require a new set of PCCs?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
M2C said:
hi qorax!

i am a newbie to this forum. used to be based in dubai.

i have a question regarding police clearance certificates. i remember reading about it somewhere but i need to clarify.

when applying for citizenship, will they require a new set of PCCs?
No.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Ameer Algwafi said:
Dear Friends
Ameer
Congrats & welcome aboard !

rajadada

Star Member
Oct 20, 2008
UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI,
I just want to know that what i will do now, i send my full documents August 2010 and its showing RBVO but i didn't get any 2nd AOR from Lonndon. So what i will do now.
Thanks and best regards.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
rajadada said:
HI,
I just want to know that what i will do now, i send my full documents August 2010 and its showing RBVO but i didn't get any 2nd AOR from Lonndon. So what i will do now.
Thanks and best regards.
Have patience & await your turn!
Qorax

Ameer Algwafi

Star Member
May 15, 2011
SUDAN
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12- 2006
Doc's Request.
02-02- 2007
IELTS Request
07-01- 2009
Med's Request
16 -06 -2010
Med's Done....
02-08-2010
Interview........
W
Passport Req..
16-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
19-05-2011
LANDED..........
27 - 06 -2011 Alhamdellah
qorax said:
Congrats & welcome aboard !
Thanks Captain, your continuous support and help were magnificant, I am deeply indebted to you.
Ameer

M2C

May 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi qorax!

thank you very much for your very prompt reply to my question re pcc's when applying for citizenship.

i have another question please. i've read all the posts here. i've searched other posts as well. but there's little information i could get about china pcc. i know a lot of people are finding it very difficult to get china pcc just like me. very complicated.

you see, we lived in 2 places in china. in 1 of the 2 places, we were able to get a pcc. but not in the other. the police said they cannot issue a letter saying they cannot give us a pcc. so we are stuck. we have no proof that we could not get a pcc from that region. i will not elaborate further as it is quite a long story.

would you happen to know of anyone who has a similar experience as ours? we applied through a consultant in dubai. their advise is to just send the pcc we got from 1 region, don't mention anything about the other pcc and let chc-london evaluate it. but i am afraid that chc-london might reject our case outright for failing to submit the other pcc and not give us a chance to explain why we could not get.

what do you think? any advise for us please?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
M2C said:
hi qorax!

thank you very much for your very prompt reply to my question re pcc's when applying for citizenship.

i have another question please. i've read all the posts here. i've searched other posts as well. but there's little information i could get about china pcc. i know a lot of people are finding it very difficult to get china pcc just like me. very complicated.

you see, we lived in 2 places in china. in 1 of the 2 places, we were able to get a pcc. but not in the other. the police said they cannot issue a letter saying they cannot give us a pcc. so we are stuck. we have no proof that we could not get a pcc from that region. i will not elaborate further as it is quite a long story.

would you happen to know of anyone who has a similar experience as ours? we applied through a consultant in dubai. their advise is to just send the pcc we got from 1 region, don't mention anything about the other pcc and let chc-london evaluate it. but i am afraid that chc-london might reject our case outright for failing to submit the other pcc and not give us a chance to explain why we could not get.

what do you think? any advise for us please?
Really? This has been repeated many a times on these forums...
PCCs r country specific -- not regional, province, state, city specific. Just one PCC from the country suffices... u don't require many from different provinces.

Say u r from Quizon, but have also resided in Zamboanga, Mindanao, Cebu etc. If u could get a PCC from any of them [including/or one from Manila - even if u haven't resided there] -- that 'one' PCC would suffice for CIC purposes.

Qorax

ymood

Dec 12, 2009
Dear all;

Can any one advice about studying in Canada (Master's degree)? How to get into a Canadian university with low GPA?

Thanks,

M2C

May 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wow qorax! you are really one amazing source of information. you are even familiar with the places in the philippines.

i agree the pcc is country-specific. but that's not quite the case in china. the certificate they issued specifically mentions that i am cleared of any criminal record in that city only, not the region/province, much less the country. like if i have record in another province, they wouldn't know about it.

i am worried that if the VO reviews carefully the pcc against my personal history, he/she might find out that i've lived in 2 places in china but the pcc is issued from 1 place only. on that basis, our application might be rejected. you think this can happen? would they carefully scrutinize each document?

we are at the final stage and it would really hurt if we fail at this point.

if it's to wait for ppr or visa only, i wouldn't mind the waiting time. but to wait for news if they might reject our application on the basis of a missing pcc is really agonizing.

but we are keeping the faith...