Passport Req..
2nd April, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
26th April, 2013
LANDED..........
5th July, 2013
bijupv007 said:
Hi Friends

At last a big full stop for the short journey (when i compare to my 2007 applicant brothers ) of 21 months of waiting and processing times.

Thanks to allll and Captain Qorax for all the brotherly support, advice and assistance

Got my PP back with the beautiful shinning Maple leaf stamp today on 6/6/11. :D :D

Now the real action period starts 8) 8)

God bless and Good luck to all those who are in different levels, My prayers are always there for u

Biju
CONGRATS BIJU....and THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT SUPPORT IN THE FORUM

dubaiite

May 3, 2011
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
1-11-2012
LANDED..........
24-3-2013
bijupv007 said:
Hi Friends

At last a big full stop for the short journey (when i compare to my 2007 applicant brothers ) of 21 months of waiting and processing times.

Thanks to allll and Captain Qorax for all the brotherly support, advice and assistance

Got my PP back with the beautiful shinning Maple leaf stamp today on 6/6/11. :D :D

God bless and Good luck to all those who are in different levels, My prayers are always there for u

Biju
CONGRATS BRO

rejis

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st March, 2010
AOR Received.
15th Sept, 2010
Med's Request
13th Dec, 2012 got it on 31st Dec
Med's Done....
24th Jan, 2013
Interview........
waived..
Passport Req..
2nd April, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
26th April, 2013
LANDED..........
5th July, 2013
Mr. Optimistic said:
Congratulation:

have u got the new line/sentence, that "WE STARTED PROCESSING YOUR CASE ON .........." appears on your ecase status details
I had sent a mail to London office and got a response.. I think the content is the same for everyone... And they are gently requesting to stop follow ups! (pls check the sentence in italics)

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Unfortunately, it will take longer to process Federal Skilled Worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010) than originally projected.

During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.

This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the Federal Skilled Worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed. Because they reflect Canada's current labour market needs, applications under the most recent set of ministerial instructions are processed on a priority basis.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or by email to the mailing and email addresses provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (LIB)
Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni
Government of Canada
Web site: www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca
Email: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/contact_visa_contactez.aspx?lang=eng

dreamfromafar

Star Member
Apr 14, 2009
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How come the email i received from London VO is different????....really making me worried. sounds like they haven't seen nor touched my file. it is stated in the letter that it takes several weeks for a file to be created...further, it says that I have just submitted my documents.... like it's been 4 months since i submitted my full documents. most of the FSW 38 applicants with the same timeline received their 2nd AORs. I haven't got mine and the London VO now says they cannot confirm or deny if my application exists???

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

Our office is currently receiving a high volume of applications and it can take several weeks for a file to be created in our office and to appear in our electronic records or for documents to be attached to an existing file. We cannot confirm or deny the existence of an application in our records at this time as you only submitted your documents very recently.

Our office will contact you in due course.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom......

barthlal

Star Member
Dec 3, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Medical Request 07.06.2011 & Processing Started 09.05.2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
PPR 1 - 30.03.2012 & PPR 2 - 27.04.2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Dear Biju / Qorax / Senior Members

kindly advise this person ? thanks

He sent his application as single and did not include his family at the inception .
Now he wants to add his wife and son ? Still his case is not in process.

pardeep kumar oad said:
hi to every one

i have applied in october-2009, now my form is at UK immigration office, i pay fee only for myself as well as i wrote i will not accompany my family, but now i need, my family should accompany with me, please can you help me in this regards what should do i do.

thanks and regards

pardeep kumar oad

xenos

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bijupv007 said:
Hi Friends

Congrats Biju! God Bless You!

Biju

Appan

Jun 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Grace of God
bijupv007 said:
Hi Friends

Biju
Dear Biju bhai,

Congrats..... . Wish u good luck..... !!!!

appan

Appan

Jun 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Grace of God
Liferocks said:
LIFE IS ROCKING...LIFEROCKS...LIFEROCKS... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Praise The Lord!!
At last received the much awaited shiny maple leaf stamp on our passports..
A big thanks to everyone in this forum.........
Thanks Anwar you were an all time support maintaining our progress list and morale...
Especially Qorax and Explorer101 who adviced me about my child's education...
Mezo who lifted my low spirits with his statistical informations...
Kshanker, Aspire, Keny, Chintu, Satdxb, Kool_virgo5,.........and all my buddies who were with me in this forum as a big support, god bless you all and may all your dreams come true...
The last but not the least Xenos who has become a good friend sharing a good rapport and a bondage which is developing each day and helping us to giggle our way towards our Toronto dreams.

AS THE HINDI MOVIE SONG GOES...NAGADA NAGADA BAJAA.......IT IS A TIME FOR CELEBRATIONS.. :p :p :p :p :p :p
Life Rocks..... Congrats. & Good Luck

appan

bugsnette

Oct 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-09-2011
Congrats biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
SATDXB said:
Congrats brother!!!!!!
It's a party time now!!
Hope to see u soon and be the part of ur happiness!!
Cheers...
Thanks a lot buddy

and a bigg thanks for sharing the info

see u soon and 100% sure party is there :D plus we will rock in our next meet coz many have landed and are back.

most probably we will fix on june 17 so everybody wil be here

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Appan said:
Dear Biju bhai,

Congrats..... . Wish u good luck..... !!!!

appan
thanks Appan bhai - for sure we will also hear the same news from u soooooonnn

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
qorax said:
@ Biju & Liferocks

Congratulations !!!
Qorax
Thanks a lot Captain

Hope to see u soon :D :D but we miss u in our next meet here in UAE this month

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Liferocks said:
LIFE IS ROCKING...LIFEROCKS...LIFEROCKS... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Praise The Lord!!
At last received the much awaited shiny maple leaf stamp on our passports..
A big thanks to everyone in this forum.........
Thanks Anwar you were an all time support maintaining our progress list and morale...
Especially Qorax and Explorer101 who adviced me about my child's education...
Mezo who lifted my low spirits with his statistical informations...
Kshanker, Aspire, Keny, Chintu, Satdxb, Kool_virgo5,.........and all my buddies who were with me in this forum as a big support, god bless you all and may all your dreams come true...
The last but not the least Xenos who has become a good friend sharing a good rapport and a bondage which is developing each day and helping us to giggle our way towards our Toronto dreams.
AS THE HINDI MOVIE SONG GOES...NAGADA NAGADA BAJAA.......IT IS A TIME FOR CELEBRATIONS.. :p :p :p :p :p :p
C O N G R A T S buddy

Biju

mmiq

Oct 29, 2010
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
0111 F/Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
Congratulations biju ,
now slowly slowly every one get their dream permit and leave their boring routine tense life ,
wish you good luck for bright future.

bijupv007 said:
Hi Friends

Biju

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Qorex,

As my status updated to "IN PROCESS" I need to ask how long it took after that for medical??? Once its In process is it means your documents are cleared????