waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 20-08-12 Decision made 24-08-12 PPR2 17-09-12
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-12
LANDED..........
7th May,2013
qorax said:
U almost sound like Jnathan here - same story reg. the Canadian relative.

1. If u cannot send the updated POR docs - poof, gone those adaptability points! Take/make all efforts to have cooperation with those folks - that's your best bet.

2. Your 2nd degree isn't a full course... I believe that wouldn't get u the points either.

3. Yes, send those updated exp letters - though the VO might have already assessed those points - yet, a 'humble plea' does the trick, many a times. Do write an explanation letter to him/her - that'd hold u good.

4. U can get those info from your CAIPS - but unfortunately, many a times those aren't logged in the notes... if that becomes the case, then obtaining the CAIPS might be futile.

Good luck!

Qorax
Thanks Qorax...
i guess i have the only option to send my updated exp. letter at the end of june 11.
should i submit that without waiting for any asking of POR documents or should i wait and see..??
There could also be a possibility(if blessing on me) that CHC would not ask for any further docs regarding POR..as i already have submitted Passport copy, her birth certificate and copy PR stamp on passport..am i right ???
you are always in mine and others prayers for what you are doing on the forum

God Bless You

WS

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
kml2706 said:
Thanks Qorax...
i guess i have the only option to send my updated exp. letter at the end of june 11.
should i submit that without waiting for any asking of POR documents or should i wait and see..??
There could also be a possibility(if blessing on me) that CHC would not ask for any further docs regarding POR..as i already have submitted Passport copy, her birth certificate and copy PR stamp on passport..am i right ???
you are always in mine and others prayers for what you are doing on the forum

God Bless You

WS
Sir/Ma'am,

Thanx.

1. Those docs that u submitted for the POR aren't enough. 'Search' the forum I've enumerated somewhere what all is needed. There's a good chance that the VO would ask u for updated POR.

2. Yes, submit those Exp docs w/out the VO asking anything.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
barthlal said:
Dears, this is the requirement for PCC for non residents.

As for whoever living abroad, at the time, he should send the fingerprint record, attested by UAE embassy abroad or any GCC Council.

Requirements
1‐ Fingerprint card approved by the U.A.E. or any G.C.C. council
2‐ (2) recent passport size photographs and valid passport copy
3‐ U.A.E visa copy, if possible
4‐ 70 (AED) – delivery charges
5‐ Purpose for applying (compulsory

Currently I am working in Qatar. I had already applied & got PCC twice when I was in Dubai on resident visa. Dubai police took my fingerprints records only first time where as Second time they had my fingerprint records in their system.

My question is Do I need to do this process again? First go for fingerprint records in CID dept Qatar then get approved by embassy or any GCC council.

Or I can ask my friend to approach Dubai police without attested fingerprint report since they already have my fingerprint records in their system?

Please advise your valuable information.

Thanks in advance
Remember, everytime during the next PCCs Dubai Police 'scans' your index finger [only] & then the system recognizes u. How would that friend get that done?

Qorax

akscanada

May 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lodon
NOC Code......
1111 & 1433
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March-2010
Doc's Request.
April-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR in JULY-2010
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
April 2010 to London CHC
Med's Request
Inshallah soon.
Interview........
hope its waived off
@ qorax...

last time whn i asked u abt my case which is in RVBO since last year july-2010....u said i need to wait another 1-2 years u seems to be correct, as i got reply from CHC london stating it will take more time then projected on CIC site.......so just need to say Allz is welll and hope for goodddd..................... :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

akscanada

May 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lodon
NOC Code......
1111 & 1433
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March-2010
Doc's Request.
April-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR in JULY-2010
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
April 2010 to London CHC
Med's Request
Inshallah soon.
Interview........
hope its waived off
@ qorax.....its now 16 mnths for CHC London.............another 3 more mnths added to last processing time.......dont know how to kill the time.... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Gypsey

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2009
Doc's Request.
15-09-2009
AOR Received.
28-01-2010
IELTS Request
Not Required
File Transfer...
08-09-2009
Med's Request
02-02-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012 & RPRF paid
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Received 04-04-2012
LANDED..........
01 August 2012
Me too - same boat. Where is the light in this tunnel..............?????

VINK

Star Member
Apr 18, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London, CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2010
AOR Received.
26-03-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
25-02-2010
Med's Request
Medical Req. yet to receive (In Process from Feb 8th, 2011)
qorax said:
@ akscanada & Gypsey
Soon - very soon... keep the faith...hold-on, tight!
Me too Captain, Waiting for Med. Req
My e-case has turned into " In Process " on 08-02-2011, But nothing has changed inside the link (The same RBVO details / contents)
I am constantly checking with my Consultant W W I C S , But no good news yet
Just crossing my fingers & hoping for the Best

Good Luck Everybody :)

Regards,
VINK

VINK

Star Member
Apr 18, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London, CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2010
AOR Received.
26-03-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
25-02-2010
Med's Request
barthlal said:
Dear Biju/ Qorax ,

My case showed online in process from 08.02.2011 , Inside content was same .

where as when i checked today they have added one more line as
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on May 9, 2011

Kindly let me know how long it may take to receive the Med request or additioanl documents ?

many thanks for your continuous support.
@ Barthlal, Did you receive any Medical Request from London CHC ?

Regards,
VINK

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
Dear Friends... Let me share with you my landing experience...

I left Dubai on 19th May morning through Emirates A 380 until Heathrow London. Food and services were excellent. Had a stop over of 3-4 hours at terminal 3. And the connecting flight from terminal 3 was AIR CANADA until Toronto. Services were nice too.

Landed at Pearson International around 09:00 pm local time. There was not much queue. First at the Passport control section, the officer checked our DECLARATION CARD (which was provided to us by AIR CANADA). And then he signed on it and instructed us to go on his right side to Immigration counter. There the lady was very kind. She asked for our CORP papers, passports and the declaration card. Asked few questions, like were we ever involved in any criminal activity or where denied entry by any country & how much money are we carrying. Then she asked for the local address , where she can send our PR cards.

With a smile , she said " CONGRATULATIONS, now you are the PERMANENT RESIDENT of Canada" ;) and guided us the way to reach Customs officer. There was a very small queue. And i saw customs officers mostly opening the bags, checking all the stuff. So i had prepared my mind too for the same. So when it was our turn, i gave him the GOODS ACCOMPANIED AND FOLLOW LIST. He just went through the papers and asked whether are we carrying any food stuff with us.And did not bother to check the stuff inside our bags. He asked for our passports and CORPs, and at the end gave us one printed signed paper. And guided us the way to EXIT.

So hardly in 30-40 mints we were out from Airport, finishing all landing formalities. Took a cab until Studio 6 Mississauga, the fare was 38 CAD. And next day morning, took 19 A Bus , just next to the Hotel there was a bus stop, and got down at Dundas Street, fare per person was 3 CAD and be sure that you have the change. Got down on Dundas street and took 1 C bus until Dixie road where the SERVICE CANADA office is located. Please note one thing, the ticket which you will receive is valid for 2 hours, so i used the same the ticket when i boarded bus 1 C to Dixie road. So be sure to retain the ticket until the expiry time.

In 15 mints , the SIN card documentation was over. And hopefully, will go for a bank a/c later.
I will be here in Canada for a week time. So if you guys have any questions or suggestions, please do ask or share with me.

Thanks to our dear CAPTAIN Qorax and all our senior Members of the forum who always guided me and everyone through all the phases.

Cheers..

VINK

Star Member
Apr 18, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London, CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2010
AOR Received.
26-03-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
25-02-2010
Med's Request
SATDXB said:

I left Dubai on 19th May morning through Emirates A 380 until Heathrow London. Food and services were excellent. Had a stop over of 3-4 hours at terminal 3. And the connecting flight from terminal 3 was AIR CANADA until Toronto. Services were nice too.

Landed at Pearson International around 09:00 pm local time. There was not much queue. First at the Passport control section, the officer checked our DECLARATION CARD (which was provided to us by AIR CANADA). And then he signed on it and instructed us to go on his right side to Immigration counter. There the lady was very kind. She asked for our CORP papers, passports and the declaration card. Asked few questions, like were we ever involved in any criminal activity or where denied entry by any country & how much money are we carrying. Then she asked for the local address , where she can send our PR cards.

With a smile , she said " CONGRATULATIONS, now you are the PERMANENT RESIDENT of Canada" ;) and guided us the way to reach Customs officer. There was a very small queue. And i saw customs officers mostly opening the bags, checking all the stuff. So i had prepared my mind too for the same. So when it was our turn, i gave him the GOODS ACCOMPANIED AND FOLLOW LIST. He just went through the papers and asked whether are we carrying any food stuff with us.And did not bother to check the stuff inside our bags. He asked for our passports and CORPs, and at the end gave us one printed signed paper. And guided us the way to EXIT.

So hardly in 30-40 mints we were out from Airport, finishing all landing formalities. Took a cab until Studio 6 Mississauga, the fare was 38 CAD. And next day morning, took 19 A Bus , just next to the Hotel there was a bus stop, and got down at Dundas Street, fare per person was 3 CAD and be sure that you have the change. Got down on Dundas street and took 1 C bus until Dixie road where the SERVICE CANADA office is located. Please note one thing, the ticket which you will receive is valid for 2 hours, so i used the same the ticket when i boarded bus 1 C to Dixie road. So be sure to retain the ticket until the expiry time.

In 15 mints , the SIM card documentation was over. And hopefully, will go for a bank a/c later.
I will be here in Canada for a week time. So if you guys have any questions or suggestions, please do ask or share with me.

Thanks to our dear CAPTAIN Qorax and all our senior Members of the forum who always guided me and everyone through all the phases.

Cheers..
Thanks SATDXB, for sharing your experience :)
Congrats :)
Have a pleasant stay...

Regards,
VINK

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
Thanks VINK ..! ;)

Cheers..

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
VINK said:
Me too Captain, Waiting for Med. Req
My e-case has turned into " In Process " on 08-02-2011, But nothing has changed inside the link (The same RBVO details / contents)
I am constantly checking with my Consultant W W I C S , But no good news yet
Just crossing my fingers & hoping for the Best

Good Luck Everybody :)

Regards,
VINK
Ask Anup Supehia to fetch your CAIPS notes.
U too could expect clearance in a couple of months.

Good luck !
Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
SATDXB said:

In 15 mints , the SIN card documentation was over. And hopefully, will go for a bank a/c later.

Cheers..
Congrats, and Welcome to Canada, SatDxb !!!

VINK

Star Member
Apr 18, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London, CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2010
AOR Received.
26-03-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
25-02-2010
Med's Request
qorax said:
Ask Anup Supehia to fetch your CAIPS notes.
U too could expect clearance in a couple of months.

Good luck !
Qorax
Thanks Captain :)

Regards,
VINK