+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

sajitma

Aug 21, 2010
Hi Seniors,
Pls can any one advice regarding POF. Actually I am plannin to stay only for 1 week, so dont want to change complete cash into CAD adn then change that back to AED when return..so
1. is it ok carry say 4000 CAD in cash adn the rest equivalent in AED(will they accept)??
2. Else is it ok to carry rest in USD cash and also MO/TC in USD..will they accpet that..(the buying and selling of USD's are far cheaper)

Pls can anyone advie..

Thanks a looooooot guys..

Cheers..

Sajit

sumitbajaj07

Nov 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bijupv007 said:
hi
So u mean the file number in the 1st AOR from NS and the file number in the 2nd AOR from ND is same ??

biju
Yes correct. Does it effect anything having same file number ??

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
sajitma said:
Hi Seniors,
Pls can any one advice regarding POF. Actually I am plannin to stay only for 1 week, so dont want to change complete cash into CAD adn then change that back to AED when return..so
1. is it ok carry say 4000 CAD in cash adn the rest equivalent in AED(will they accept)??
2. Else is it ok to carry rest in USD cash and also MO/TC in USD..will they accpet that..(the buying and selling of USD's are far cheaper)

Pls can anyone advie..

Cheers..

Sajit
Hi Sajit,

I read one post , hope this answers your query.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t43907.0.html;msg310679#msg310679

Cheers..

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
Hi Sajitma

i suggest always in this case u can carry CAD DD and later come back after a week and cancel it - 8)
or else u can carry USD as cash some + MO. most probably u wont face issues

good luck buddy

Biju

sajitma said:
Hi Seniors,
Pls can anyone advie..
Cheers..
Sajit

mirza897

Apr 4, 2010
Hi Biju,

Thank you for the SMS; I shall be there Inshallah. However, friday afternoon has prayers and therefore I will leave by 12:15 Noon.

sajitma

Aug 21, 2010
Thanks a lot Biju/SatDxb.. am plannign to land feb 15..Hope everything goes ok. Will surely let everyone know about my experiences..

Cheers..

Sajit

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
sajitma said:
Thanks a lot Biju/SatDxb.. am plannign to land feb 15..Hope everything goes ok. Will surely let everyone know about my experiences..

Cheers..

Sajit
All the best Sajit..

Cheers..

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
ALL THE VERY BEST BUDDY, GOD BLESS :D

keep posted ur landing and further experiances for other friends ;)

rgds

Biju

sajitma said:

Cheers..

Sajit

bestpal

Aug 5, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0111 Financial Controller
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2009
Doc's Request.
14-01-2010
AOR Received.
2nd on 25-06-2010
IELTS Request
8 Bands
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Request
06-03-2012
Med's Done....
20-04-2012
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
PPs sent 05-11-2012! Visas stamped 15-11-2012 recd PPs back on 01-Dec-2012
LANDED..........
20 January 2013;,as God willed! Thank God for mercies!
bestpal said:
@ Appan Bhai,

Fully agree! It is almost 3 months since we all last met.

All participants are most welcome to write in their choices (AND/OR VOTE) of day/time/venue to Biju bhai, who will graciously agree to competently organise as before, I am sure.

Suggest everyone to send in PM to Mr Biju in the following format with their choices. Am aware that most of would still find it difficult to organise themselves on a Friday Morning. But I guess this will take care of those who would want to offer Friday Namaz, immediately after the meet. It will also cater to guys who would be coming from Abu Dhabi/Al Ain. The 2 hours travelling time has been taken care of here, you will notice. Only thing needed would be to assume it as a normal working day and pull up early from the bed (I know not favoured in this wintery weather) :D

I have deliberately omitted Saturdays from my choices as it clashes with it being a working day for many of our friends. March will be too far and then would be busier for many with kids to cope up with the Final exams of their respective ward.The idea is to make it convenient for maximum number of members to attend and enrich themselves and others in the bargain of some small discomforts. Remember that there always has to be a bit lost to gain a lot in exchange! ;) Moreover, this will also leave you free to enjoy your evenings with family and friends, during the DSF! :)

So hurry up guys, send in your assertions/suggestions/choices by selecting options with a click (√ ) sign.

Username e.g. bestpal
Membername e.g. BKG
Mobile xxxxxxxxx x

Date TIME Venue

Friday-04 Feb √ 10:00 AM √ 1) Al Ghurair Food Court √ 2)New Bur Juman Food Court 3)Deira City Centre Food Court
10:30 AM
11:00 AM

Friday-11 Feb 10:00 AM

Friday-25 Feb 10:00 AM
[tr][td]

Best Wishes,

Bestpal
Dear All,

Please find the following Map for tomorrow’s Meet. Gate (# 2) of Al Safa Park on the Al Wasel Road which is Opp. Llyod’s Bank (next to Union Co-operative and Choithram Supermarkets). The corner designated meeting spot is opposite the Union Co-operative. There is a huge Parking Area, so no worries on that count.

and

and

and

The Meeting spot will be convenient in the sense that :
1. It is in the corner and shaded (it could be warm as the day progresses),
2. Near to the Mosque for Jumma Prayers to our Moslem bretheren.
3. Canteen
4. Play Area (Where you can keep a watchful eye on the kids.
5. Near the Entry

I will personally bring some Beach Mats and bottled drinking Water/Pepsis for all. Kindly feel free to bring likewise you wish for.
Suggestions are still welcome. Please try to reach the venue between 10:00 and 10:30 AM. Late comers will be still welcome but will surely miss a surprise announcement to be made by Mr. Biju. ;) Old timers/New comers can kindly PM details to Biju Bhai of their desire to attend the Meet or otherwise.

See you all, :)

Best Wishes,

Bestpal

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
THANKS A LOT BESTPAL JI :D

REALLY A GREAT JOB and very well explained

CU guys ;D

biju

bestpal said:
Dear All,
Please find the following Map for tomorrow's Meet. Gate (# 2) of Al Safa Park on the Al Wasel Road which is Opp. Llyod's Bank (next to Union Co-operative and Choithram Supermarkets). The corner designated meeting spot is opposite the Union Co-operative. There is a huge Parking Area, so no worries on that count.
[/4giantcanteen.jpg[/img][/URL]

3. Canteen
5. Near the Entry
I will personally bring some Beach Mats and bottled drinking Water/Pepsis for all. Kindly feel free to bring likewise you wish for.
Suggestions are still welcome. Please try to reach the venue between 10:00 and 10:30 AM. Late comers will be still welcome but will surely miss a surprise announcement to be made by Mr. Biju. ;) Old timers/New comers can kindly PM details to Biju Bhai of their desire to attend the Meet or otherwise.

Best Wishes,

Bestpal

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
bestpal said:
Dear All,

Please find the following Map for tomorrow's Meet. Gate (# 2) of Al Safa Park on the Al Wasel Road which is Opp. Llyod's Bank (next to Union Co-operative and Choithram Supermarkets). The corner designated meeting spot is opposite the Union Co-operative. There is a huge Parking Area, so no worries on that count.

and

and

and

3. Canteen
5. Near the Entry

Best Wishes,

Bestpal
Excellent job SIR ..!! ;D ;D

Cheers..

mmiq

Oct 29, 2010
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......