Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
hi friends and seniors did any body have a idea about WES certification "(world education services)" is there any use when you find a job in canada or its wastage of money

mmiq

Oct 29, 2010
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
0111 F/Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
i have one more question if any body have a cholesterol problem then is there any problem at the time of medical ?

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
Thanks Anil :D

A VERY Happy Diwali to u and allllllllllllllll

Hope next Diwali we all will be celebrating in our target land - (U too Anil)

Biju

anil04_10 said:
Dear All,

I wish everybody a very Happy & Prosperous Deepawali...
May the following weeks brings us lot of joy ;D ;D

Cheers, Anil

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
mmiq said:
i have one more question if any body have a cholesterol problem then is there any problem at the time of medical ?
hi

take ur regular med and go - it will alright - check 2 days b4 u do medical - so its cool :D

Biju

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
mmiq said:
hi friends and seniors did any body have a idea about WES certification "(world education services)" is there any use when you find a job in canada or its wastage of money
yes buddy

ur asking for any US CPA or CMA ???

plzz make it clear buddy

biju

bestpal

Aug 5, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0111 Financial Controller
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2009
Doc's Request.
14-01-2010
AOR Received.
2nd on 25-06-2010
IELTS Request
8 Bands
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Request
06-03-2012
Med's Done....
20-04-2012
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
PPs sent 05-11-2012! Visas stamped 15-11-2012 recd PPs back on 01-Dec-2012
LANDED..........
20 January 2013;,as God willed! Thank God for mercies!
mmiq said:
Happy Deepavali to all friends and members on the fourm
Thanks very much dear friend for your wishes,

May this Deepavali usher us all in a world of happiness and prosperity and May God fulfill our Wishes!

Bestpal

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial application
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
Will it be okay if the back account shows just enough money (slightly more than required) after the latest salary was credited in the account, to make it more clear, my salary will be credited on 26th of month and then my account will reach the required amount. and I am planning to apply by 30th or 1st (next month) ?

If they don't consider this, can I show some saving certificates, which are in name of my wife, who is part of my application.

2. Do i have to show the same medium of saving / funds at the time of medical, or can the combination change e.g. less in account and more in savings certificates or vice versa.

3. If I include all my saving certificates as well, then the amount will be double than the required funds. so do I have to maintain the same funds till the medical or RPRF request, or I can utilise these and later stage can only show the funds which are necessary. (I am asking because if will not be able to show this double than required funds at later stage,because these certificates were saved for some purpose and will be drained out in few months).

Hope you got my questions and will reply with best of you knowledge

mmiq

Oct 29, 2010
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
0111 F/Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
hi biju,
its not cpa i am taking about WES its a service org in canada who issue a education equallance certificate to you as per your last edu background

bijupv007 said:
yes buddy

ur asking for any US CPA or CMA ???

plzz make it clear buddy

biju

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mmiq said:
Accreditation of our FQs (Foreign Quals) is a MUST here - if we plan to being employed. WES is one of the many orgs providing that support... Their Equivalence Cert is fully accepted here... Go for it.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
humsafar said:
Will it be okay if the back account shows just enough money (slightly more than required) after the latest salary was credited in the account, to make it more clear, my salary will be credited on 26th of month and then my account will reach the required amount. and I am planning to apply by 30th or 1st (next month) ?

If they don't consider this, can I show some saving certificates, which are in name of my wife, who is part of my application.

2. Do i have to show the same medium of saving / funds at the time of medical, or can the combination change e.g. less in account and more in savings certificates or vice versa.

3. If I include all my saving certificates as well, then the amount will be double than the required funds. so do I have to maintain the same funds till the medical or RPRF request, or I can utilise these and later stage can only show the funds which are necessary. (I am asking because if will not be able to show this double than required funds at later stage,because these certificates were saved for some purpose and will be drained out in few months).

Hope you got my questions and will reply with best of you knowledge
1. POF for funds in totality, which is@or more than the CIC guideline, is just fine.

2. Your combination while applying & during the repeat POF can change, it doesn't matter.

3. U can perform transactions from the a/cs, but try & maintain at least 75% of the required funds.

Qorax

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
qorax said:
Accreditation of our FQs (Foreign Quals) is a MUST here - if we plan to being employed. WES is one of the many orgs providing that support... Their Equivalence Cert is fully accepted here... Go for it.

Qorax
hi qorax

but there are several complaints about WES, dont know hw tru - so which are the orgs which are best

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/world-education-services-c193524.html#comments

Biju

mmiq

Oct 29, 2010
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
0111 F/Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
hi Qorax
thank for your guidance , now i have one more question related to the same matter if i will landed there and then apply for this so is there any hasel or i will do all home work b/f landing
can you tell me if there is any other org who do the same thing but on easy way becasue in WES they have to much requirments to do every thing on your self and provide him cook metrial then they start work

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
bijupv007 said:
hi qorax

but there are several complaints about WES, dont know hw tru - so which are the orgs which are best

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/world-education-services-c193524.html#comments

Biju
WES is fine - & so r many others. Our own David Cohen writes on it here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/foreign-credential-assessment.html

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mmiq said:
hi Qorax
thank for your guidance , now i have one more question related to the same matter if i will landed there and then apply for this so is there any hasel or i will do all home work b/f landing
can you tell me if there is any other org who do the same thing but on easy way becasue in WES they have to much requirments to do every thing on your self and provide him cook metrial then they start work
U can do it post landing also. It usually takes 2-3 weeks, except for FQs from certain nations (pls do not ask me from which).

However, getting the Assessment Cert. beforehand (prior to landing) makes it one less job to die for during the vigorous initial days/months.

Qorax

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
qorax said: