+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

Shoki52

Dec 11, 2011
engrted said:
which area in canada did you ship your stuffs to?
was it 90 days or 60 days?
90 days is late ....because these guys always advertise and say it will take 60days.
They told us within 90 days but it took exactly 70 days, Toronto.

dems

Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
photo request - 6-Feb-15
Nomination.....
PER: 9-Jan-15
File Transfer...
SLU updated 26Aug15, upto 5th Line update - 29Aug15
Med's Request
04-Sep-15
Med's Done....
14-Sep-15, except for our new born MR received 27Oct15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-Nov-15
VISA ISSUED...
7-Dec-15
LANDED..........
In God's Time
SMB0015 said:
Go to wafi mall near vfs. There are couple of agents.
International drvg license is valid for one year.
Aed 220

Is the International driving license is a card license? or a booklet? just curious... thanks...

modysudan

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
[move][color=green]LVO- RFI[/color][/move]
NOC Code......
[move][color=red]3112[/color][/move]
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue]24 Oct 2014 @ CIO[/color][/move]
Nomination.....
[move][color=blue]19 Feb 2015 PER[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
[move][color=red]12 Feb 2016 RIH[/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=green]16 Feb 2016 [/color][/move]
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
[move][color=red]18 Mar 2016 RIH[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
12-09-2016
Thanks to ALLAH we got the PPR email today with 3 options on how to submit the passports . So , from your personal experience , which is good , taking the passports personally or sending them to AD ?? and if i go with the first option , will we get the visa stamped at the same day??
Thanks in advance

SAM_2014

Oct 17, 2015
Visa Office......
London (Previous MCH Current BWJ)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07- 2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
14-11- 2014
AOR Received.
------
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
07-10- 2015 Ecas Medical have been received 14-10-2015
Interview........
04-10- 2015 (Updated PCC & FORMS)
Passport Req..
08-02 2016 Alhamdolilah
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted 11-02-2016 & received 15-03-2016 Alhamdolilah
LANDED..........
29-04-2016
modysudan said:
Thanks to ALLAH we got the PPR email today with 3 options on how to submit the passports . So , from your personal experience , which is good , taking the passports personally or sending them to AD ?? and if i go with the first option , will we get the visa stamped at the same day??
Thanks in advance
I think self drop is not open now a days.
You can use any courier service Aramex is not necessary.
Using VFS is also not necessaary.
Whatever courier or dropping way of passport you choose, your passports will be stamped according to your turn.
If they will be stamped in Abudhabi you will get it in 15 days or so. And if Abudhabi office sends your passport to London office then it can take upto a month or more.

Hope this helps

Sam73

Sep 24, 2014
engrted said:
your question depends on your circumstance:
1. Whos is paying for the shipment? you or your employer? If its you then no need to ship, just go with the necessary things that you can.Sell off all your property here.

2. How new or elegant or expensive are the property? ........if its not so majestic.....then no need

google shipping agents,there are so many of them. you cant say which is cheaper because it all depends on individual and what your shipping. I will advice you to invite all the shipping agents that you can get in UAE to come to your house and give you quotation, then you can decide on shipment/or no shipment
I have done some research on sending stuff to Canada, anybody interested can call me to discuss 055 5510662

Sam73

Sep 24, 2014
Brieanna said:
Demand Draft:
Greetings Dubai Applicants, need your assistance, I got to know that Demand Draft to Canada has been cancelled? We are not able to do Demnd Draft to Canada, is there any ways to send our funds without carrying cash? Is there any other options aside from Bank/Demand Draft?
Thanks!
Who told u that Demand Draft is cancelled? I have opened a Canadian Dollar account in one of UAE banks and converted my dirhams in dollars as the rate is good now. At the time of departure I'll make a DD from my dollar account and take it with me.

dems

Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
photo request - 6-Feb-15
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
Med's Request
04-Sep-15
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-Nov-15
VISA ISSUED...
7-Dec-15
LANDED..........
In God's Time
Sam73 said:
Who told u that Demand Draft is cancelled? I have opened a Canadian Dollar account in one of UAE banks and converted my dirhams in dollars as the rate is good now. At the time of departure I'll make a DD from my dollar account and take it with me.
How many days it will take to open a canada dollar account? my bank is ADCB, Is UAE bank will give you DD knowing that they will know that you will never comeback in Dubai? if you have DD you can deposit it in any bank in canada?

Thanks Dubai forumites!....

Dany6634

Mar 23, 2016
Hi there. I need help. Please can anyone guide me for my educational documents attestation procedure. Pakistan credential.

Can I send my original educational documents to WES ? Or only attested n sealed copies they require.

If anyone knows any other agency for document attestation which accepts original documents. please inform.

zaynahdream

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2014
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
IELTS Request
included in application
Med's Request
22-03-2016
Med's Done....
05-04-2016
Interview........
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2017
LANDED..........
InshAllah very soon
Dany6634 said:
Hi there. I need help. Please can anyone guide me for my educational documents attestation procedure. Pakistan credential.

Can I send my original educational documents to WES ? Or only attested n sealed copies they require.

If anyone knows any other agency for document attestation which accepts original documents. please inform.
don't send the "original documents" to WES, rather send a copy; alongside with that your college/university have to send directly to WES copy of your TOR/Diploma on a sealed envelope. once you selected and registered through WES the instruction on how to submit the papers is mentioned.

hope that helps

luniqa

Nov 4, 2014
I wonder what happened to the successful immigrants now living the new life in CANADA. Do they fare well?
I hope some of them could update us too..

I am now in the process of conditioning my mind in the event I be successful, though I know it is a long way to go.
However, I have also read through some stories of frustration and disappointment and wishing to come back to Dubai. I also know a few people (families and bachelors) who went there, stayed a couple of years and came back to Dubai merely because of compensation issues, something to them CANADA wasn't able to offer.

I am single, in my early thirties and been in Dubai for a decade now. earning above average I guess (well i am living comfortably) no family neither friends in Canada, but I braved to apply and consider to actually move there and willing to leave my high Dubai life and start anew in the vast lands of Canada. But after going through different stories, I think I am a bit confused now. I'm probably scared of the uncertain future, well ofcourse no one knows what the future holds for anyone of us right? But I'm scared still.

I hope some successful immigrants could share there ups and downs, that would be a very big help.
Thanks a lot!

luniqa

Nov 4, 2014
aifarooqi said:
Guys got my passport back from Canada Embassy Abu Dhabi ... Al-Hamdolillah ....

Passport submitted on 23-Feb-2016
Got passport back on 12-Mar-2016

593 days the first journey ends ......
WoOWWWW!!!! Congratulations!!! ;D

Sam73

Sep 24, 2014
dems said:
How many days it will take to open a canada dollar account? my bank is ADCB, Is UAE bank will give you DD knowing that they will know that you will never comeback in Dubai? if you have DD you can deposit it in any bank in canada?

Thanks Dubai forumites!....
This is your money, so you can take it anywhere. ADCB should offer this service if it you can check with ENBD.
Earlier I made a DD for a friend going to Canada from my account and it worked.

Sam73

Sep 24, 2014
aifarooqi said:
Guys got my passport back from Canada Embassy Abu Dhabi ... Al-Hamdolillah ....

Passport submitted on 23-Feb-2016
Got passport back on 12-Mar-2016

593 days the first journey ends ......
Congrats!
When u r planning to go? Where in Canada r u planning to go?

Dany6634

Mar 23, 2016
Dear Members, Please advice.

Does my Wife also needs to give IELTS and I need to get her documents attested also from WES.

My wife's also have a Sister is in canada which will give me 5 points.

Kindly guide me.

dems

Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
photo request - 6-Feb-15
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
Med's Request
04-Sep-15
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-Nov-15
VISA ISSUED...
7-Dec-15
LANDED..........
In God's Time
Hello guys,

I'm moving to Edmonton Alberta soon, my question, is it needed to authenticate my driving experience certificate in Dubai Ministry of Foreign Affairs?

Thanks