07-08-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with file
Med's Request
26/10/2015
Med's Done....
31/10/2015
Interview........
Medical received update 5th Nov. Decision Made 5th Nov.
Passport Req..
27/11/2015
VISA ISSUED...
so soon
LANDED..........
if god wish everything is possible
Hi all

I have received update third line on ecase today mentioning my file has been transferred to lvo on 9th December and England office may contact you . This is strange as today is Saturday. Also thd update shoes back dated 16 th June when I got slu saying we started your file process on 16yh June .

Anyone knows do I need to worry.

Please comment

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
anjalidave said:
Hi all

I have received update third line on ecase today mentioning my file has been transferred to lvo on 9th December and England office may contact you . This is strange as today is Saturday. Also thd update shoes back dated 16 th June when I got slu saying we started your file process on 16yh June .

Anyone knows do I need to worry.

Please comment
No need to worry as they are changing their ECAS in order to reduce status enquiries from Visa offices through emails. No u will know exactly where and what stage is ur file on through ECAS itself. From transfering to visa office to sending out communication. There have been cases where people were unaware of their visa office and they were emailing/calling CIC to know that and same is with outward communications lots of people were not getting timely update whether they recieved any communication from visa officers or not due either not checking their inbox/spam frequently or they applied thru consultant and he missed that email

So in short this ECAS is inline with CIC efforts of making ur process more transparent and easy to understand which is good

And last stop worrying plzzz

dxb2020

Aug 28, 2015
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-07-2017
Hi All

I am new to this thread. Seeking help from all the seniors and successful applicants in this forum.
I am planning to apply in the new Express Entry Program. Me and my wife are both done with IELTS test. My concern is with getting the Degree Equivalency. I have completed my MBA from Murdoch University Dubai but the University is not listed in WES. Should i go ahead with WES ???

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
dxb2020 said:
Hi All

I am new to this thread. Seeking help from all the seniors and successful applicants in this forum.
I am planning to apply in the new Express Entry Program. Me and my wife are both done with IELTS test. My concern is with getting the Degree Equivalency. I have completed my MBA from Murdoch University Dubai but the University is not listed in WES. Should i go ahead with WES ???
If its not listed with WES then u will watse ur money on WES. Go for CES if u want to earn points for ur MBA

GariKam

Star Member
Apr 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 2014
Hi guys

I immigrated to BC last year and with no friends or family here settlement has been a success story in building. :) I love the place and at each step as we are growing I look back and see how we had to sometimes struggle for small things... There are so many things here that even the settlement agencies won't tell you.. Like the rental assistance program, Canada benefit finder and so much more.. so as a class project (I am studying to be a corporate trainer/instructor here), I created an interactive infographic where I have put most of the programs that the government has to offer and a lot of other information. it is: dr garima kamboj dot wix dot com slash immigrant

(No space anywhere)

When my immigration application was in-process, this forum was a lot of help to me and I want to give it back t the people here. Hence, I want to share it with you guys... I hope some of you find it beneficial, Thank you and all the best.

anjalidave

Star Member
Aug 11, 2015
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with file
Med's Request
26/10/2015
Med's Done....
31/10/2015
Interview........
Medical received update 5th Nov. Decision Made 5th Nov.
Passport Req..
27/11/2015
VISA ISSUED...
so soon
LANDED..........
if god wish everything is possible
Zmaqsood said:
No need to worry as they are changing their ECAS in order to reduce status enquiries from Visa offices through emails. No u will know exactly where and what stage is ur file on through ECAS itself. From transfering to visa office to sending out communication. There have been cases where people were unaware of their visa office and they were emailing/calling CIC to know that and same is with outward communications lots of people were not getting timely update whether they recieved any communication from visa officers or not due either not checking their inbox/spam frequently or they applied thru consultant and he missed that email

So in short this ECAS is inline with CIC efforts of making ur process more transparent and easy to understand which is good

And last stop worrying plzzz
Thanks !!

engrted

Aug 19, 2015
EFK said:
Has anyone done medical in any of the Dubai hospitals? The doctor in Al Zahra (Dr Abdullah Davoodbhoy) is going on leave this week until 12 sept..
Should I delay my medical and do it on 12th or is there any other really good doctor that anyone can recommend?

thanks
there are other hospitals in the emirates that you can drive to and do your medical. check the CIc link to approved doctors

ren2479

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 04/02/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
SLU 13/07/2015
Med's Request
15/07/2015
Med's Done....
21/07/2015
Interview........
waived; TRU 05/08/2015; 6th Line Update 08/09/2015
Passport Req..
DM 11/09/2015; PPR 12/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
12October2015
Anyone receiving PPR this September? I'm patiently waiting it this month

engrted

Aug 19, 2015
akhurana487 said:
Helo guys I submitted my pp to ADVO on 8th July 2015 . They said you will get pp back in 10 days . Can anybody tell me the approx time it will take to get my pp back with pr visa I am so tensed as I resigned from my job and 30 th july is my last day on my duty. Please help guys how to enquire about the pp ! ???
no need to panic. the worst case is that whenever you get your passport, you pay the immigration fines waiting for you.relax

engrted

Aug 19, 2015
akhurana487 said:
Helo guys I submitted my pp to ADVO on 8th July 2015 . They said you will get pp back in 10 days . Can anybody tell me the approx time it will take to get my pp back with pr visa I am so tensed as I resigned from my job and 30 th july is my last day on my duty. Please help guys how to enquire about the pp ! ???
relax. the worst case is that you will pay immigration fines whenever you get your passsport

ren2479

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 04/02/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
SLU 13/07/2015
Med's Request
15/07/2015
Med's Done....
21/07/2015
Interview........
waived; TRU 05/08/2015; 6th Line Update 08/09/2015
Passport Req..
DM 11/09/2015; PPR 12/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
12October2015
Hello, for those who received visa already. May I ask what is the starting date for the one year visa. Would it be the date of when you have done medicals? thanks

skashi

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08th Oct 2014
Doc's Request.
Photo Request => 25th Feb 2015
Nomination.....
PER =>15th Jan 2015
AOR Received.
SLU => 14th July 2015
File Transfer...
23rd Jan 2015 (As per GCMS Notes)
Med's Request
30th July 2015
Med's Done....
01st August 2015
Interview........
Waived by gods grace
Passport Req..
06th August 2015, submitted on 10th August 2015
VISA ISSUED...
04th September 2015, visa date is 06th August 2015
By the grace of almighty i just received our passports with the visa stamping and COPR from Auh CHC after precisely 25 days from the date of submission.

Thanks be to GOD. :)

My timelines on my profile.

Sky_01

Aug 13, 2014
skashi said:
By the grace of almighty i just received our passports with the visa stamping and COPR from Auh CHC after precisely 25 days from the date of submission.

Thanks be to GOD. :)

My timelines on my profile.
Dear Sakshi
Were u an applicant with family or single (? no. of passports)
regards

Jane123

Dec 4, 2014
Dear Seniors,

Yesterday I received medical request frm LBM

I need to submit police clearance from India,
Oman and UAE.

Kindly advise how to get PCC from India , Oman n UAE

Also regarding medical they have request medical for my husband
And two little children. Pls advise

Applied: 4 dec 2014
PER: 23 feb 2015
Medical: 4 sept 2015

Thanks

dems

Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
photo request - 6-Feb-15
Nomination.....
PER: 9-Jan-15
File Transfer...
SLU updated 26Aug15, upto 5th Line update - 29Aug15
Med's Request
04-Sep-15
Med's Done....
14-Sep-15, except for our new born MR received 27Oct15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-Nov-15
VISA ISSUED...
7-Dec-15
LANDED..........
In God's Time
Hi,

I need some expert advise..

Just last Friday i received my MR meaning the deadline would be 3-Oct-15, but:

1.) my wife is 38 weeks pregnant as of now, so anytime either by this week or next week she will give birth. What do you think is the best time to do our medical, this week before she will give birth, or after she will give birth that might be next week?

2.) What's the best time to inform LVO about her pregnancy, before or after she will give birth, or during or after our Medical?

3.) Can you please, recommend me which is the best doctor or hospital to do our Medical here in Dubai?

Thank you very much and any reply is much appreciated!