Passport Req..
27-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2014
LANDED..........
May 2015 hopefully!
Hi Navdeep,

It doesnt depend on your visa.
initially when i filed my application, my visa was from Abu Dhabi, but i took police clearance from Dubai Police.
Precisely they take 3 days , and i was told by the guy at the counter that if you apply online you get it in 1 day.
They charge AED210 per person. You can go to Police Headquarters near Al Mulla Plaza (Visitor parking is free for 20 minutes :p ;D ;D )
check from sharjah police if they are cheaper/faster

I did my Medical from London speciality hospital , jumeirah road.
they charge AED 750 for each applicant.
unfortunately i missed my appointment, but Dr. Iwona was really kind and she told me that they never refuse to check anybody.

Hope it Helps.

All the very best.
God Bless

navdeep36 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Petesilvo
Please guide me procedure to get PCC ? Can i take from Sharjah? How much time they take ?
Please guide me where to do Medical in DUBAI ? How much they charge ?
[/size][/size]

Debray

Apr 26, 2014
Dear All,

Congratulations to everyone whose application is moving ahead :). I had applied as a principal applicant with my wife as a dependent on 16th May and it was received on 21st May. I got PER mail on 10th September. However, possibly due to an error on our part our application got delayed(we had mentioned VO as Abu Dhabi, which we later realized was incorrect. It was routed to the London VO), we received an email on 9th December asking for the following:

a) New schedule A/ Background declaration form for myself since the age of 18. This form must be fully complete. Each month must be accounted for and listed. (Last time I had written for the last 10 years as it was mentioned on the form since the age of 18 or last 10 years, whichever is most recent, but on the email they now emphasized since the age of 18)

b)PCC for myslf and my spouse

c)Medical Result (received a separate email 2 days later)

However, no RPRF request.

Now, I have the following questions, would really appreciate if someone could answer:

1) After receiving medicals, how long will it take for them to ask for RPRF and passports? They mentioned in the email to allow them 4 months to review incoming correspondence. Does this mean they will ask for passports only after 4 months or can it be sooner?

2)My wife's passport is expiring in July 2015. Should we start the renewal process right after medicals? After getting the renewed passport, how can we notify them of the renewal? Also, what if they request for passport within a month of getting the medical result and in that case, what happens if the passport has still not been renewed? How long can they wait?

3) My wife is on her employment visa in UAE and is planning to resign soon. If she goes back to India, can our process still continue as applicants from UAE or will she then have to submit her passport at New Delhi? Or, can she come back to UAE on tourist visa and still get her passport stamped at UAE?

4) When exactly do they ask for RPRF? For some people on the forum, we see people have been sent that request along with medicals. Does it mean they've still not decided on a favourable outcome for us?

I'll be very grateful if someone can answer the above questions.

Thanks a lot.

ishy-vishy

Dec 8, 2014
Debray said:
Dear All,

Congratulations to everyone whose application is moving ahead :). I had applied as a principal applicant with my wife as a dependent on 16th May and it was received on 21st May. I got PER mail on 10th September. However, possibly due to an error on our part our application got delayed(we had mentioned VO as Abu Dhabi, which we later realized was incorrect. It was routed to the London VO), we received an email on 9th December asking for the following:

a) New schedule A/ Background declaration form for myself since the age of 18. This form must be fully complete. Each month must be accounted for and listed. (Last time I had written for the last 10 years as it was mentioned on the form since the age of 18 or last 10 years, whichever is most recent, but on the email they now emphasized since the age of 18)

b)PCC for myslf and my spouse

c)Medical Result (received a separate email 2 days later)

However, no RPRF request.

Now, I have the following questions, would really appreciate if someone could answer:

1) After receiving medicals, how long will it take for them to ask for RPRF and passports? They mentioned in the email to allow them 4 months to review incoming correspondence. Does this mean they will ask for passports only after 4 months or can it be sooner?

2)My wife's passport is expiring in July 2015. Should we start the renewal process right after medicals? After getting the renewed passport, how can we notify them of the renewal? Also, what if they request for passport within a month of getting the medical result and in that case, what happens if the passport has still not been renewed? How long can they wait?

3) My wife is on her employment visa in UAE and is planning to resign soon. If she goes back to India, can our process still continue as applicants from UAE or will she then have to submit her passport at New Delhi? Or, can she come back to UAE on tourist visa and still get her passport stamped at UAE?

4) When exactly do they ask for RPRF? For some people on the forum, we see people have been sent that request along with medicals. Does it mean they've still not decided on a favourable outcome for us?

I'll be very grateful if someone can answer the above questions.

Thanks a lot.

We also mentioned Abudhabi visa office and sent our application form on 28th nov2014.. Later on we have realized that we should have marked to london visa office..how to change that?how u changed?will it take more time?please guide us..thanks

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
ishy-vishy said:
We also mentioned Abudhabi visa office and sent our application form on 28th nov2014.. Later on we have realized that we should have marked to london visa office..how to change that?how u changed?will it take more time?please guide us..thanks
brov.

dont worry. VO indicator question is removed fromgeneric form now.
they will utomatically direct it to the specified VO.

relax n wait patiently :)

navdeep36

Aug 26, 2013
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
28-04-2015
Nomination.....
20-11-2014
Med's Request
16-06-2015
Med's Done....
24-06-2015
Passport Req..
09-07-2015>>>>> Submitted - 26.07.2015>>>Riyadh
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2015
LANDED..........
10-10-2015
tarunbhardwaj84 said:
Hi Navdeep,

It doesnt depend on your visa.
initially when i filed my application, my visa was from Abu Dhabi, but i took police clearance from Dubai Police.
Precisely they take 3 days , and i was told by the guy at the counter that if you apply online you get it in 1 day.
They charge AED210 per person. You can go to Police Headquarters near Al Mulla Plaza (Visitor parking is free for 20 minutes :p ;D ;D )
check from sharjah police if they are cheaper/faster

I did my Medical from London speciality hospital , jumeirah road.
they charge AED 750 for each applicant.
unfortunately i missed my appointment, but Dr. Iwona was really kind and she told me that they never refuse to check anybody.

Hope it Helps.

All the very best.
God Bless

THANKS A LOT MY BROTHER.
YOU REALLY GAVE MY VERY HELPFUL INFORMATION.

People like Zmaqsood are unexperienced. Misguiding people. wasting our time.

I dont know why people giving suggestions if dont have any clue what they are talking about,

masood8

Oct 3, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2011
Doc's Request.
20-03-2011
IELTS Request
Along File
Med's Request
05-11-2013
Med's Done....
10-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 05-10-2014 & PPR2 17-11-2014 (Submitted: 18-02-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
29-June-2015
navdeep36 said:

THANKS A LOT MY BROTHER.
YOU REALLY GAVE MY VERY HELPFUL INFORMATION.

People like Zmaqsood are unexperienced. Misguiding people. wasting our time.

I dont know why people giving suggestions if dont have any clue what they are talking about,
Well said you can obtain PCC any where from UAE. PCC is a not a city specific.

ishy-vishy

Dec 8, 2014
Papillon said:
brov.

dont worry. VO indicator question is removed fromgeneric form now.
they will utomatically direct it to the specified VO.

relax n wait patiently :)
Thanks a lot for the support..Fingers crossed..Let's see

rikriki

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2014
AOR Received.
November 6, 2014
File Transfer...
September 8, 2014
Med's Request
November 13, 2014
Med's Done....
November 18, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 23, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
December 8, 2014
LANDED..........
sooooon :)
Yeah this is correct, I did'nt mention any VO on my application and CIC automatically redirect it to London VO :)

ishy-vishy said:
Thanks a lot for the support..Fingers crossed..Let's see

Calgary14

Star Member
Nov 15, 2014
Dubai
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

I nee your urgent assitance on below:

I want to take dubai pcc.Please let me know the procedures?

also will we get dubai pcc without emirates id as my emirates id is expired.

Pls revert urgently as i wil be leaving dubai shortly.

faizanali29

Jun 8, 2014
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 22-10-2014
AOR Received.
PCC Request: 19-12-2014
Med's Request
15-01-2015 plus rprf request
Med's Done....
22-01-2015
Interview........
Medical Received 3rd line 29-01-2015
Passport Req..
PPR 10-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2015
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH JUNE
I Received Per on oct 21 and London VO will process my case. I am expecting Medical request soon. I applied from dubai and currently in Dubai but my wife and kid have gone back to pakistan for couple of months. So if i get medical medical request in these days so is it possible that my wife and my kid do their medicals in Pakistan while i do my medical in Dubai? Need Advise from Seniors. Thnx

rikriki

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2014
AOR Received.
November 6, 2014
File Transfer...
September 8, 2014
Med's Request
November 13, 2014
Med's Done....
November 18, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 23, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
December 8, 2014
LANDED..........
sooooon :)
I dunno if that is possible but i suggest that your family should do it all together in one shot as the medical center will upload all your medical results online.. In the same time based on my experience here in dubai, they will look first for the principal applicant and asked him/her to sign something like a medical document.. I dunno if your wife will allow them to do it in pakistan without the principal applicant.. maybe check it also with other members here if they tried it already..

faizanali29 said:
I Received Per on oct 21 and London VO will process my case. I am expecting Medical request soon. I applied from dubai and currently in Dubai but my wife and kid have gone back to pakistan for couple of months. So if i get medical medical request in these days so is it possible that my wife and my kid do their medicals in Pakistan while i do my medical in Dubai? Need Advise from Seniors. Thnx

TGHAREEB

Nov 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LO - RIH
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with the application
Nomination.....
09-01-2015 PER
AOR Received.
SLU on 26 Aug 2015 that Processing is started on 30 Jan 2015
IELTS Request
sent with the application
File Transfer...
RPRF & Updated Schedule A on 22 Sep 2015
Med's Request
06-11-2015
Med's Done....
12-11-2015
Interview........
nil
Passport Req..
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
by end of August 2016
kabayan said:
The following Panel Physicians are available in this country - ordered by city:
City: Abu Dhabi
this is good, thanks

PEENA

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Dxb
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Dec 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Hi please tell me which is the best courier option ; Aramex or Fedex I am sending application today , need advise urgent

skarim

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London (RFI)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05.09.2014 Card Charged : 05.12.2014
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Hi Guys,

My visa office is also London like others.

For visa stamping do I need to send passports to London VO or Abu Dhabi VO?

Regards,