+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dropbox courier - send service locations

ustocanada49

Star Member
Jan 6, 2017
HI All,

Appreciate your help in advance.

The courier_in_receipt.pdf document that we get when we are eligible for dropbox says.
"Please refer to https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-ca/niv/information/courier for list of locations that will accept this certificate" ( It means the Courier-In Authorization Certificate I think)

However, when I go the website, it talks at length about Document Delivery after stamping but not much about Courriers that will accept the document for Send-In to the consulate.

It has a link for Document Delivery Locations at the bottom. Is this the link we should be referring to.?
If it is, its just confusion terminology. Delivery? Courier-Send in location or something would have been helpful.
But beffore making any assumptions, I just wanted to check anyone has experience dong dropbox and if this is the link they referred to to drop off their passports and docs to be send to the consulate for stamping.The link they asked to go to for list of drop off locations

cara269

Mar 23, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FAM
When the embassy gives you the approval to send your PP for visa stamping , you will get email instructions , go to any canada post with passport and include the instruction page in the prepaid envelope, another page is for the Canada post employee ,instructions how to mail it then another page is for you to keep, in the application you will be given a certain time frame to choose the closest canada post in your region or area to get back your stamp pp or you can pay extra to be expedited to your house/ apartment.

ustocanada49

Star Member
Jan 6, 2017
When the embassy gives you the approval to send your PP for visa stamping , you will get email instructions , go to any canada post with passport and include the instruction page in the prepaid envelope, another page is for the Canada post employee ,instructions how to mail it then another page is for you to keep, in the application you will be given a certain time frame to choose the closest canada post in your region or area to get back your stamp pp or you can pay extra to be expedited to your house/ apartment.
Thanks for the reply @cara269