+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Driving Letter from Saudi Arabia

Aug 19, 2020
Dear Guys can anyone of you who has got this form Muroor or Dallah Driving School can share that document TAQREER MUFADDAL so that it should become easy to explain what exactly we want from them because most of them they are not understanding what kind of Service is that

Can you share it on nayeemulhassan@gmail.com or +966-530964052 Whats app

Please share it as soon as possible there is very limited time ahead to go on FINAL EXIT from KSA.

Last edited:

shl121

Jan 14, 2019
I got it from Muroor Jeddah. I told the police officer "Taqreer Rqusah", sorry i don't have a picture. note " they refused to stamp it but it worked in canada with out stamping you just need to translate it here"

Omar34

Jul 31, 2018
Just FYI, "Taqreer Rukhsah", تقرير رخصة translates word by word to, "Report License"
Show them this Arabic writing; they may understand: تقرير رخصة or تقرير مفصل

ilyaz

Aug 30, 2020
Hi Everyone could you please send me a sample of saudi drivg experiance letter on my mail id ilyaz_safety@yahoo.com so i can show this in maroor or dalla office otherwise you know about saudi people please help me ASAP Thnaks

NQW

Sep 29, 2020
Please note that at Jeddah the Taqreer E Mufaddil can be obtained from Sehafa (Azizia) driving school. Becoz of COVID 19, the security would not let u enter without appointment which they say should be via Absher. Anyhow the easy way I found was go to the shops nearby of private personnel offering various services related to Jawazat and Driving documents, they would get the printout after charging some amount. This will take only few hours.

Waqar Uddin

Jan 26, 2021
Visit the "Dallah Driving Office" opposite King Abdulaziz Financial City on King Fahd road.
Once u enter the building, visit the office on the right, go to the counter(3 i guess) and ask for 'Taqreer Mufaddal' and give ur license.

He will print a letter for u.. take that to counter 1, get it signed and stamped and your done.

PS: If you are from India, get the DL extract from India(Thats what i did). Its easier. You will have to pay money to translate ur Saudi license here in Canada.
I visited Dammam Muroor office and Driving School as well... But couldn't find any help there.... They don't know about "Taqreer Mufassal" ...!!!

ibmjam

Mar 8, 2019
Hello everyone,
For me I went to traffic office and asked to print out my driving licence details and I stamped from same office.
Sometime you will face problem to explain to the people there why you need the stamp on your pepper and you have someone taking Arabic for this issue.
One of my friend said I have to stamp it also from Saudi embassy in Toronto but instead of that I stamped it from ministry of foreign before coming to Canada.
All the best.

Reactions: ammad.28

ammad.28

May 7, 2023
I need some advice..
I have license from Saudi Arabia for almost 9 years. where can i get this letter of driving experience? I have researched many websites and Ministry of Interior however I cannot find out where to get it from. I know its from the Traffic/licensing department but no one answers the phone and/or doesnt know what I am talking about.

I am in khobar saudi Arabia, i visited to khobar driving licence office and they told me they have it 1 year before now no need it beacuse starting and ending date is mentioned in the licence and we don't print it anymore.

Any help?

ammad.28

May 7, 2023
Hello everyone,
For me I went to traffic office and asked to print out my driving licence details and I stamped from same office.
Sometime you will face problem to explain to the people there why you need the stamp on your pepper and you have someone taking Arabic for this issue.
One of my friend said I have to stamp it also from Saudi embassy in Toronto but instead of that I stamped it from ministry of foreign before coming to Canada.
All the best.
From which office ?