+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Driving Letter from Saudi Arabia

Discussion in 'Settlement Issues' started by anjun, Feb 6, 2017.

1. After got this letter. I have to attested from ministry of foreign affairs Saudi Arabia. Does its need to attested

2. Have any of you gotten this "report" after renewing your driver's license? Does it show the first date of issue when you got your driver's license or does it show the date of issue for the current driver's license? For example, say I got my driver's license for 10 years in 2001. Then when I renewed in 2011 for another 10 years, does this report show the driver's license being issued in 2001 or 2011?

I ask because mine is up for renewal soon and I am concerned the report will only show the date of issue for your current license and it will look like I have had it only for a 1-2 years instead of 11-12 years.

Hope this makes sense. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

3. Salam!
    I recently renew my licence which was issued in 2014 for 5 years

4. So you renewed your license first and then you got the letter?

What does it say in the letter if you don't mind me asking? Driver's license was issued in 2014 or 2019?

5. No he is just asking about if we renew licence then the date of issuing will be change on new card or not .
    I answered him the date of issuing of licence will be remains same as first time