+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Driving Letter from Saudi Arabia

beemir

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Have any of you gotten this "report" after renewing your driver's license? Does it show the first date of issue when you got your driver's license or does it show the date of issue for the current driver's license? For example, say I got my driver's license for 10 years in 2001. Then when I renewed in 2011 for another 10 years, does this report show the driver's license being issued in 2001 or 2011?

I ask because mine is up for renewal soon and I am concerned the report will only show the date of issue for your current license and it will look like I have had it only for a 1-2 years instead of 11-12 years.

Hope this makes sense. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Dec 7, 2019
No he is just asking about if we renew licence then the date of issuing will be change on new card or not .
I answered him the date of issuing of licence will be remains same as first time

Naveedwaqar

Apr 9, 2012
ASA, I am moving to Canada in mid may 2020. Can I get driving history from murror 3 months before departure? would that be valid in Toronto?

lijam28

Feb 14, 2020
I have the same concern. I did not take driver’s abstract in jeddah when I left the country. It is possible that my friend can ask for my driver’s abstract “taqreer mufaddal” on my behalf because im not in jeddah anymore. Thank you

anishcalicut

Jul 16, 2017
Hi k Gupta,

Well, I went to different driving schools like takasusi branch, dallah Driving School, exit 17 branch, but they donot know what i mean, one officer asking is it print you are asking. Then he said go to nasriya traffic department.

Can you tell what should I tell them in order to get driving abstract.

mateen.khobar

Jun 22, 2020
I need some advice..
My husband has a license from Saudi Arabia for almost 3 years. If we decide to directly head to Canada from Saudi Arabia .. where can we get this letter of driving experience? I have researched many websites and Ministry of Interior however I cannot find out where to get it from. I know its from the Traffic/licensing department but no one answers the phone and/or doesnt know what I am talking about.

Any help?
Dear All... I have just got the same letter for someone from Al khobar Driving School, Traffic Division, (Dallah), Khobar-Dammam Highway, Near Sports City. Please do not forget to take the following documents:

1. Saudi Driving License copy
2. Iqama (Resident permit) copy
3. Passport copy
4. Copy of your Vehicle Registration (istemara) if you had a car.

No need to call them over the phone, be in person and they will issue instantly. Very cooperative people. Just 5 minutes job.

All the best.

Reactions: Faisalkh11

Richard S.

Jul 22, 2020
Dear All... I have just got the same letter for someone from Al khobar Driving School, Traffic Division, (Dallah), Khobar-Dammam Highway, Near Sports City. Please do not forget to take the following documents:

1. Saudi Driving License copy
2. Iqama (Resident permit) copy
3. Passport copy
4. Copy of your Vehicle Registration (istemara) if you had a car.

No need to call them over the phone, be in person and they will issue instantly. Very cooperative people. Just 5 minutes job.

All the best.

Hi,

I already landed Canada and got no chance acquiring my driver's abstract due to sudden flight schedule. With the steps provided above, Could this be possible by sending a representative, my friend who is inside the kingdom, to process and request for my driver's abstract? By sending him copies of the mentioned required documents as well.as authorization letter.
Thank you im advance for the answer.

Omar34

Jul 31, 2018
Your husband needs to visit the driving license issuing office personally with his driving license and ask for ' TAQREER MUFADDAL' for it. The concerned person at the counter will instantly print and provide it free of cost. This document is in Arabic and should be translated to English or French for use in Canada.

TAQREER MUFASSAL with S not D

Richard S.

Jul 22, 2020
TAQREER MUFASSAL with S not D
Ohh, my husband is already inside Canada, he can no longer go bavk to Saudi Arabia to visit the office issuing the said letter.
All offices were close due to pandemic lockdown at the time he left Saudi.
My question is; what are his other options to acquire his driving abstract?

Thanks.

anishcalicut

Jul 16, 2017
Please share the photo of the letter so that we can show to the officer for there easy understanding.

I have visited almost all dallah Driving centers but these officers are not aware of such letter.

Please share if any one obtained this letter.