+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Draw # 176, CEC @ 75

Asli

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Hello everybody. When we apply for PR, do we need to send them Police certificates by post???
Hi All,

If anyone has received any update after Medical passed and biometrics completed?
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Are we supposed to receive any kind of update now or it is just waiting???
When did you submit your application? It seems like processing going really fast... It would be great if other friends share their updates. I got the invitation in the same draw but didn't submit my application yet, still gathering documents to submit.... So I don't have any updates....

Kash12234

Apr 21, 2021
I need an urgent answer, I got my draw through cec and i already submitted all the required documents. I am on PGWP and I want to quit my job. I also have pr support LMIA which means I got 50 points in express entry because of that. it's not a bonded lmia or on a closed work permit. I am sure i can leave my job but i want to get a professional advice before i go forward with this, please let me know.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi All,

If anyone has received any update after Medical passed and biometrics completed?
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Are we supposed to receive any kind of update now or it is just waiting???
The eligibility and background check sections in your profile would remain static until you get a decision. You can get updates by calling IRCC, raising a webform or ordering your GCMS notes.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hello everybody. When we apply for PR, do we need to send them Police certificates by post???
There’s a document placeholder for the PCC in your own checklist. Where did you get the idea of sending PCC by post?

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
Query on POF (proof of fund) for CEC outland:
Do I need to upload any Proof of funds (POF) documents being an outland CEC applicant? Forum suggests to just upload page with screenshot of webpage (https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1145&top=29 ) & define it is not required for CEC invited applicants. Can I follow the same steps?
Please share your comments
You can just write letter of explanation that CEC applicants don't need to provide proof of fund and if you want you can also take screenshot. I hope this helps!

Reactions: Vij_83

Anand83

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
You can just write letter of explanation that CEC applicants don't need to provide proof of fund and if you want you can also take screenshot. I hope this helps!
Do we need to upload that LOE under Client Information or under POF upload section?
Also, do I need to update the answer to the question "How much money you will bring to Canada" to $0 or we can keep that as it is(which filled in EE)

@NOC98

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Do we need to upload that LOE under Client Information or under POF upload section?
Also, do I need to update the answer to the question "How much money you will bring to Canada" to $0 or we can keep that as it is(which filled in EE)

@NOC98
In the POF section. What I did was i put 0 in PoF and the document placeholder for PoF was gone. So didn’t have to upload anything at all.

Anand83

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
In the POF section. What I did was i put 0 in PoF and the document placeholder for PoF was gone. So didn’t have to upload anything at all.
@NOC98 . So, as I am updating this value from $24000(pre-ITA) to $0 (post-ITA/ e-APR), do we need to mention in LOE(Client information section) to explicitly mention why we updated and reason? Thank you in advance!

Vij_83

May 30, 2020
India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
@NOC98 . So, as I am updating this value from $24000(pre-ITA) to $0 (post-ITA/ e-APR), do we need to mention in LOE(Client information section) to explicitly mention why we updated and reason? Thank you in advance!
Hope same thing should work well for me too. Presently, I am not in Canada so a bit confused on POF doc requirements

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
You can mention it in the LOE stating you’ve been invited under CEC thus not required to show PoF. Quote and/or take a screenshot of this link: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1145&top=29

I didn’t do anything in mine though. It was 0 from the start in my EE profile as it wasn’t an eligibility requirement under CEC, so I didn’t bother to put any amount in the PoF section.

Reactions: Anand83 and Vij_83

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021

@NOC98
I wrote 2000$ pre-ITA and I kept that the same and wrote letter of explanation for the proof of fund. I hope this helps!

Reactions: Anand83 and Vij_83

Vij_83

May 30, 2020
India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I wrote 2000$ pre-ITA and I kept that the same and wrote letter of explanation for the proof of fund. I hope this helps!
Did you upload "letter of explanation" document as PoF document? Since you kept CAD2000 amount in the questionnaire then document upload is must.

Anand83

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
Hi @@NOC98,
Thank you for all your vauable responses. Need one more help and probably final before I submit my e-APR:

1: Under which upload section I can upload my spouse's Visitor Visa and my Kid's Student Visa?