+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Draw # 176, CEC @ 75

Thobby

Feb 17, 2021
Hello Noc98

Finally got my baby's passport so I was able to continue my application. On the document checklist I noticed there are no forms included like all the IMM forms. All documents needed have their placeholder. Just asking if this is ok or maybe I've done something that needs fixing.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hello Noc98

Finally got my baby's passport so I was able to continue my application. On the document checklist I noticed there are no forms included like all the IMM forms. All documents needed have their placeholder. Just asking if this is ok or maybe I've done something that needs fixing.
I’m not sure what’s the question?

Thobby

Feb 17, 2021
I’m not sure what’s the question?
Sorry for not been clear.
You know when filling a normal work permit application we do have all these IMM0008 forms and many others to fills. So I was just surprise when I did not see something like that on my check list.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Sorry for not been clear.
You know when filling a normal work permit application we do have all these IMM0008 forms and many others to fills. So I was just surprise when I did not see something like that on my check list.
Ah, no, the PR profile acts as the form, new sections become available depending on your answers. And based on what you fill there, your document checklist + placeholders is generated afterwards.

Thobby

Feb 17, 2021
Ah, no, the PR profile acts as the form, new sections become available depending on your answers. And based on what you fill there, your document checklist + placeholders is generated afterwards.
Thanks. Now I can go ahead, was confused initially.

nicck99

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
Any body who submit PR application after receiving ita at 75 get any kind update on file please keep us posted!! Really appreciate! I wanna know how long it take for next step after submission!!

Vjkumar822

Jul 24, 2017
I submitted my application on march 03 ,get medical pass and request letter for biometric.join me seven seven eight6873640.
Thanks

just_rachit

Jan 16, 2019
Hello members,

I have claimed 2 separate work experience under same employer.
1st experience as Retail Store supervisor noc 6211 from November 2018 to Feb 2019 with hourly wage of 14$ that was minimum pay in Ontario

2nd experience as Retail Store Supervisor from Sep 2019 to July 2020 with hourly wage of 15$.

I am now scared reading forums that PR file could be rejected due to low pay. Both of my experience are under same employer. I was just graduated and had no option to except minimum pay as I was getting noc b job. I was unaware that It could be a problem later. Please advise that weather should I continue with my application. Is there any chance they would accept supervisor job at minimum pay?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

SREEKaQb

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
Friends

Had few queries and was hoping i can get some clarification

1) Other than uploading all the relevant scanned documents that has been asked in the document checklist ,Are there any forms that needs to be filled like the IMMxxx forms , if so where do i need to upload them? --> Got to know from @NOC98 that there is no separate forms the PR profile IS the form.

2) The document checklist has upload file option and i am using this to upload the relevant scanned copies , How does the payment get enabled. as of now i just see the below section and buttons . --> Need some clarity here

Your document checklist

Applicant Name
: Supporting Documents
Optional Documents
Spouse : Supporting Documents
Optional Documents
Child: Supporting Documents
Optional Documents

Fees -- shows the amount for each fee
Total Price (CAD)$XXXX

Exit questionnaire ( button)

Thanks in advance

SREEKaQb

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
One more question ...
Had a question around the work experience and many of us in IT field would have encountered the same
In my last 10 years from the same organization ,i have been deputed to 3 countries the current one being Canada and all more than 1 or 2 yrs ,

I entered the breakup detail in Work History
Now the supporting documents expects me to provide documents for each of this period where as i got only one reference letter from my organization which mentions my roles/responsibilities . What is the recommendation , do i attach the same reference letter and may be an LOE explaining this

INDIA 2010 - 2013
USA - Location 1 2013 - 2016
USA - Location 2 2016 - 2019
CANADA - 2019 - till date

Employment Records (required)
Employment Records 2 (required)
Employment Records 3 (required)
Employment Records 4 (required)

Thanks in advance for the help and guidance

Reactions: pradha

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
One more question ...
Had a question around the work experience and many of us in IT field would have encountered the same
In my last 10 years from the same organization ,i have been deputed to 3 countries the current one being Canada and all more than 1 or 2 yrs ,

Now the supporting documents expects me to provide documents for each of this period where as i got only one reference letter from my organization which mentions my roles/responsibilities . What is the recommendation , do i attach the same reference letter and may be an LOE explaining this

INDIA 2010 - 2013

Just upload it 4 times. As long as your reference letter states the duration for each designation and WHERE you’re working (especially in Canada - to separate the Canadian work experience). You can put a cover letter before the reference letter to explain.

it would’ve been better if you got 3 separate letters, one for each location. As I think majority of MNCs, even though are operating under the same name, they have different legal names, main offices where they’re registered in each country - so different letterheads. For my case, I got two separate letters - one for Canada and the other one from my home country before I got seconded.

Last edited:
Reactions: SREEKaQb

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
One more question ...

INDIA 2010 - 2013

If your reference Letter Includes all the locations you worked, that would be good. If not, I guess you need to add the same reference letter with country-specific supporting docs(pay slips, tax slips, deputation and promotion letters), etc on each upload section.

CanVisa1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Friends

Had few queries and was hoping i can get some clarification

1) Other than uploading all the relevant scanned documents that has been asked in the document checklist ,Are there any forms that needs to be filled like the IMMxxx forms , if so where do i need to upload them? --> Got to know from @NOC98 that there is no separate forms the PR profile IS the form.

2) The document checklist has upload file option and i am using this to upload the relevant scanned copies , How does the payment get enabled. as of now i just see the below section and buttons . --> Need some clarity here

Your document checklist

Applicant Name
: Supporting Documents
Optional Documents
Spouse : Supporting Documents
Optional Documents
Child: Supporting Documents
Optional Documents

Fees -- shows the amount for each fee
Total Price (CAD)$XXXX

Exit questionnaire ( button)

Thanks in advance
Noc98 is right, no need for any forms to be attached. Uploading all the relevant document itself is enough. With regards to the fees, it will be shown once you upload all the documents and proceed to next step.

SREEKaQb

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
Noc98 is right, no need for any forms to be attached. Uploading all the relevant document itself is enough. With regards to the fees, it will be shown once you upload all the documents and proceed to next step.
Thank you @NOC98 , @CanVisa1 , @talktoudaykumar

Also any idea why i get the below error always when i click on Preview my score

Our system is currently unavailable. Please try again later.