+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Draw # 176, CEC @ 75

vuta

Sep 14, 2020
Yes. As said Above and meeting CEC eligibility — having a valid language score based on your NOC and 1 year Canadian work experience.
I met both FSW and CEC and find that there's no need to claim a score for FSW to avoid submitting support documents such as Employment Referent Letter, etc which I have to contact ex-company from my home country, very complicated! Do you know anyone who did this before?
Thanks in advance

rower

Sep 29, 2020
British Columbia
I met both FSW and CEC and find that there's no need to claim a score for FSW to avoid submitting support documents such as Employment Referent Letter, etc which I have to contact ex-company from my home country, very complicated! Do you know anyone who did this before?
Thanks in advance
Depending on the information in your profile, you may be eligible for more than one program through Express Entry. In that case, you will be invited to apply for one program based on this order:
  • Canadian Experience Class (CEC),
  • Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), then
  • Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP).
For example:
  • If you met the criteria for all three programs, the system would send you an invitation to apply for the CEC.
  • If you met the criteria for CEC and FSWP, you would also get an invitation to apply under the CEC.
  • If you met the criteria for FSWP and FSTP, you would get an invitation to apply under FSWP.

You can’t choose which program you are invited to apply for. The system will sort profiles based on the information you enter.

Source: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1294&top=29

Reactions: vuta

rower

Sep 29, 2020
British Columbia
Depending on the information in your profile, you may be eligible for more than one program through Express Entry. In that case, you will be invited to apply for one program based on this order:
  • Canadian Experience Class (CEC),
  • Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), then
  • Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP).
For example:
  • If you met the criteria for all three programs, the system would send you an invitation to apply for the CEC.
  • If you met the criteria for CEC and FSWP, you would also get an invitation to apply under the CEC.
  • If you met the criteria for FSWP and FSTP, you would get an invitation to apply under FSWP.

You can’t choose which program you are invited to apply for. The system will sort profiles based on the information you enter.

Source: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1294&top=29
So, bro....you're good to go for CEC!! :)

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Thanks in advance
As the person said above, the system automatically assigns the program you’d be invited in.

You can remove your foreign work experience if it’s cumbersome to get the documents. This round is special as the cut off score is only 75 points. As long as your CRS is above cut off + eligibility still met, you’ll be fine.

vuta

Sep 14, 2020
As the person said above, the system automatically assigns the program you’d be invited in.

You can remove your foreign work experience if it’s cumbersome to get the documents. This round is special as the cut off score is only 75 points. As long as your CRS is above cut off + eligibility still met, you’ll be fine.
It's clear! Thanks so much!

Bauer$

Feb 13, 2021
So it nothing wrong right, or there is an option that you need to accept an invitation? I mean you need to press accept button, I mean

bobalos

Nov 20, 2020
Hey guys, I got ITA yesterday, and today I got another message but I couldn’t log in. Any thoughts?
Hey I got the same problem too. They said they have updated my application status but I could not log in, something wrong with server.