+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Draw # 176, CEC @ 75

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
I got the ITA. But I have a question - My kid was born here in Canada. Should I include him in PR profile? He is a Citizen already. If I say no, then its asking reason for "why my son is not accompanying me". Please guide me here ..

Thanks!
I did for my case choose, not accompanying and The reason is (He is born in Canada, he is Canadian Citizen).

Last edited:

mrtz

Oct 6, 2014
Congrats to all those who got invitations!

I submitted my EE application on Thursday with the score of 430 and today miracle happened! I have a few questions and would appreciate your help:

1- I have a 6 month work experience which is done on 2015 in Canada. To show the work experience, can I upload the document that the employer submitted into My Service Canada Account?

2- Proof of fund: does a letter from my current employer would be adequate to show that I have a current job with my annual salary?

3- I applied for a paper-based PNP, in July 2020, and I paid an application fee. However, that application has not processed yet. How could I use that receipt toward this application? Should request a refund for that and pay the fee for this application?

Thanks for taking time to reply!

vmalik93

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Hi Folks,

Looks like I am also in the same boat. I submit my profile Aug 2020 with CRS 431, haven't received ITA Yet. I already emailed my lawyer but got no response yet. Feeling really nervous regarding ITA

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
@NOC98:

So, are you saying after we accept the invite, all we need to submit is my IELTS and a Canadian exp letter and nothing else?

Also, Congratulation to those who received their ITA!!
What I’m saying is an applicant must meet the minimum eligibility requirements in the program that they applied for (in this case, CEC) AND CRS should remain above cut off BOTH at ITA and at application submission (AOR). If one or both of these things aren’t met, their app can be refused. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/assessing-electronic-application-on-section-a11-2.html

Since the cut off for this round is so low - 75 points, an applicant (Post ITA) may decide to remove, let’s say, their foreign work experience or job offer, or even add spouse (from non-accompanying to accompanying); and just retain Canadian work experience and language exam (CEC minimum eligibility criteria). The system would recalculate their score and the new CRS could still be ABOVE the cut off while maintaining CEC eligibility.

so it depends what you do to your application details post ITA, as the system will only ask you for documents you claimed points for.

hope this answers your q. Good luck!

Last edited:

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Congrats to all those who got invitations!

I submitted my EE application on Thursday with the score of 430 and today miracle happened! I have a few questions and would appreciate your help:

1- I have a 6 month work experience which is done on 2015 in Canada. To show the work experience, can I upload the document that the employer submitted into My Service Canada Account?

2- Proof of fund: does a letter from my current employer would be adequate to show that I have a current job with my annual salary?

3- I applied for a paper-based PNP, in July 2020, and I paid an application fee. However, that application has not processed yet. How could I use that receipt toward this application? Should request a refund for that and pay the fee for this application?

Thanks for taking time to reply!
1. If you claimed points for it, the system will ask you for a reference letter. If you don’t need those points, move it to personal history.

2. POF - if you’re CEC, you don’t need to submit POF. Read the last bit of https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1145&top=29

3. Since you already have an ITA at federal level, you don’t need the provincial nomination. Check the province’s refund and cancellation policy and see if you can cancel your provincial nomination application and request a refund of your app fees. You can’t use that receipt for your EE application though, you’ll be asked to pay for the application, fees RPRF before you can get your AOR.

Reactions: mrtz

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021
my application status says - application profile updated . When click view - it’s keeps on loading and says bad gateway . Tried multiple time for the past 1 hour. Not sure why . Any thoughts ???

kaushik2007c

Oct 8, 2020
HI All -

I have a question. I have submitted my IRCC profile on last June 2020 and it is showing a CRS of 396 under CEC class. I was in process of updating my profile but didnot submited the updates. Currently it is showing profile updates not submitted. Will I be eligible to get invitation after our results today?

If I dont get any invitation, to whom and how should I contact?

Thanks,
Kaushik
Any answers please?

cheramz

Apr 3, 2017
i just got my ita this morning..i have a question though, my police certificate is more than 6mos old now but it's valid for 1yr and it took me more than 3mos to request it before, can i just submit the one's i have and have the new one to follow in the submission?

LinaD

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulation to all who got ITA.

I got mine before 30min
Profile submitted July 445CRS

Good luck to everyone