+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Draw # 176, CEC @ 75

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
It’s been more than 12 hours...I didn’t get the ITA...My crs score is 451 and I’m in the pool from July, 2020. Can any pls help?
They can take up to 24 hours. Been mentioned a few times already in this thread alone. Get some sleep and check in the morning.

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
Congrats on who got the ITA. I'm in a Little Tricky situation.

My Profile got updated on JAN 2021 as CEC met(despite my One year will complete in FEB 17th, as many said, they count the month and not the exact date while updating the score in EE ).

Now the question is, will the IRCC checks until Feb 12th (before the draw date ) to consider, or will IRCC start consider the month where CEC met.

My Work Hours are 40 hours per week.

I'm in dilemma about what to do if I get ITA. Do I accept or Reject based on exactly one year rule where I will meet on feb17th?
Accept it but don't submit your application till you pass 17th Feb. They will lock your application on the submitting date, not on accepting date and not on the ITA date.

Reactions: talktoudaykumar

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
Clearly this is favoring CEC inland applicants but how about inland applicants under other streams? such as PNP EE inland? They should be treated the same in terms of processing priority.
I thing they will be coming soon. Clearly they are favouring people inland due to COVID situation and travel restrictions.

Reactions: Rhbcc

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
My experience in Canada is mostly in Toronto, was there in Montreal way back in 2015/16, also CRS was too high and couldn't make EE,
also CSQ was came very late after 4 years, and now going with CSQ PR will take another 2 years.
What should I do ? please advise .. any letter of explaination etc? am not strongly intended to live in Quebec though, almost no friend there all are in Toronto..
I think CEC will have better chances for you and may be faster.

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
It sounds stupid but I just found out my first name was incorrect. I accidentally put double LL in my first name instead of 1. Other information is correct and it doesn’t affect my score. What can I do? Do I have to reject ITA?
Don't reject. Put the right information when you submit your application and try to call IRCC and ask them to update your Name.

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
Hi guys they are saying the CRS points went down to 70?? I have 360 points ( not including the NSNP’s 600 points coz my experience is level C class). Should I make a profile ? Coz I have recently applied for paper application and haven’t even gotten the file number yet.
Make a file, it is worth trying.

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
My friend is one of those unlucky ones. He is in Canada and has a score of 420, but he was working towards improving his IELTS score. Unfortunately, he did not submit his profile. Otherwise, he would have got the invite. I kept telling him to just apply for the sake of getting on the train. Massive miss for him. Congrats to everyone who got the invite today. Celebrate fellas.
Let him apply now. It might be followed by another draw.