saqs

Aug 5, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-04-2021
Still waiting for the ITA. I hope to get it soon.

Dharminder93

Dec 25, 2019
Hi frnds,
I Received ITA today with cut off score 75 my score was 422 with 3 years Indian experience but now i dont want to claim Indian experience because i unable to get paper work of Indian experience but without Indian experience i will have 390 points, what should i do now remove the Indian experience or move it to personal but if i remove that then my ITA will not match with my profile… please suggestions and is there any bad affect or chance to ban for doing that ?

rajas1234

Star Member
Jun 27, 2020
I am CEC living in canada with score of 452. I have received invitation with job offer claiming 50 points. After submitting application, if IRCC does accept the proof provided for Job offer. Will my application is denied ?

The reason why i am asking my employer is not willing to give the job offer in the format IRCC asks. I am planning to provide the ICT work permit(valid till 2023) as proof and other employment and deputation letter

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi frnds,
I Received ITA today with cut off score 75 my score was 422 with 3 years Indian experience but now i dont want to claim Indian experience because i unable to get paper work of Indian experience but without Indian experience i will have 390 points, what should i do now remove the Indian experience or move it to personal but if i remove that then my ITA will not match with my profile… please suggestions and is there any bad affect or chance to ban for doing that ?
I am CEC living in canada with score of 452. I have received invitation with job offer claiming 50 points. After submitting application, if IRCC does accept the proof provided for Job offer. Will my application is denied ?

The reason why i am asking my employer is not willing to give the job offer in the format IRCC asks. I am planning to provide the ICT work permit(valid till 2023) as proof and other employment and deputation letter
If you remove work experience or job offer, your CRS will be recalculated. If your new CRS falls below the minimum cut off for the round of invitation that you were invited in, your application will be rejected. If the recalculated score is still above the minimum score, then move the experiences to personal history or remove the job offer.

This 27k CEC round is indeed special as one can submit one year of Canadian work experience and valid IELTS score and still be above the cut off.

Muche

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
I'm still waiting at 432,submitted in August.
I have a question, I was invited for PNP and i submitted my documents last month will that affect my invitation?