+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Draw # 176, CEC @ 75

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Clearly this is favoring CEC inland applicants but how about inland applicants under other streams? such as PNP EE inland? They should be treated the same in terms of processing priority.
There was literally a PNP draw earlier in the week. And PNP applications still get processed appropriately quickly

Reactions: Haitham Calgary

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
It sounds stupid but I just found out my first name was incorrect. I accidentally put double LL in my first name instead of 1. Other information is correct and it doesn’t affect my score. What can I do? Do I have to reject ITA?
Send a webform and attach a copy of your passport or Canadian Drivers licence that shows your correct legal mistake.Made the same mistake in a prior study permit application and they requested a copy of my passport.

SREEKaQb

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
The tie breaker only applies to the cut off score. So if your score is higher and CEC, you’ll get an invite even if you created your profile just before the draw.
Yeah anyone who has received ITA i have a score of 425 however have not received any ITA so far , read somewhere it takes 24-48 hrs

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Hello all,
I got ITA this morning, score of 360. I didn’t even think I had hope lol, even with my LMIA. I will still share my timeline for study permit, work permit and LMIA later. All done inland and all approved
congrats mate!!! i saw the draw stats and thought it was a typo lol. very happy for you and all the others who did not think you had a chance! must have been an amazing feeling

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
let me get this straight. I have 319 points. But got an ITA on 75. So only need to make up for 75 points in my PR application?

I'm also waiting for a PNP so i should just cancel that and try get a refund?
In general yes, as long as your CRS does not fall below the cut off store of the round you were invited in. So even when the IRCC officer reviews your application and deduct points because they can’t verify, let’s say a work experience, if the recalculated score is still higher than the CRS cut off, you’ll be safe. :)

if you get an ITA, you may cancel your PNP app and request for a refund (if not yet in progress, check the cancellation and refund procedures of the province).

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Preparing all docs and getting everything together takes time anyway. "Accepting" ITA is essentially just submitting the application. So yes submit your application after 24th Feb
Just confused, it means that even we open the applications and filled up the details it’s still not accepting ITA unless we submit all the required documents. Is it right?
Thank you.

LinaD

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This morning.
Congratulations

Can you tell us which province/ city you are?
We are a lot waiting and have no idea how those are getting ITA and some yet nothing, maybe is by province or by time of submitting the profile.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Just confused, it means that even we open the applications and filled up the details it’s still not accepting ITA unless we submit all the required documents. Is it right?
Thank you.
There’s not really an “accept” button — a new row will be added to your profile for PR. You’ll be asked to “proceed” or “decline”. Proceeding is what you’ve mentioned above, filling up the forms, attaching documents. You have 90 days to submit your application.

Etzioauditore14

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
Thank you.
Yeah you can fill up all the fields and have it ready to be submitted after 24th Feb or whichever date. You don't really accept the application, You can either decline it or Submit(Accept) it.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Congratulations

Can you tell us which province/ city you are?
We are a lot waiting and have no idea how those are getting ITA and some yet nothing, maybe is by province or by time of submitting the profile.
This forum has tried to make sense of the queue in getting ITAs and have never found the answer. So chill, I know you’re excited. if you meet the criteria, you’ll get it. :)