+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Draw # 176, CEC @ 75

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Congrats on who got the ITA. I'm in a Little Tricky situation.

My Profile got updated on JAN 2021 as CEC met(despite my One year will complete in FEB 17th, as many said, they count the month and not the exact date while updating the score in EE ).

Now the question is, will the IRCC checks until Feb 12th (before the draw date ) to consider, or will IRCC start consider the month where CEC met.

My Work Hours are 40 hours per week.

I'm in dilemma about what to do if I get ITA. Do I accept or Reject based on exactly one year rule where I will meet on feb17th?

Submit your app after you get 1 year of work experience. IRCC doesn’t consider hours in excess of 30 hours per week.
make sure your employment reference letter is dated after you complete one year.

bobalos

Nov 20, 2020
If you’re not claiming points for it, don’t put it in the work history as the system will use it to calculate your CRS. Just update your EE profile to remove it. When you get an ITA, a personal history section will open up and it will ask you for activities in the past 10 years or since you were 18 years old. Put those work activities in that section.

If you claimed points and decided to remove it after ITA, check the cut off score of the round you were invited in your CRS should never fall below that score. Else your app might get rejected.
Thank you for your reply, I am at 437 now and without it I still stand at 411. That is why I am considering changing my profile, So you suggest I should change my profile instead of withdraw it and create new one today

I still have not receive ITa yet, That is why I think it is still time to change profile.

Reactions: Micheal737373

Canada2107

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
We did't receive our ITA yet as well... Many believe that because of the high number of invitations the ITA might take more than 24 hours this time.
I agree with you!!! Normally, they are always spending 24hrs to send invitations for 5k people, imagine sending invitation for 27k how long it gonna take.

bobalos

Nov 20, 2020
We did't receive our ITA yet as well... Many believe that because of the high number of invitations the ITA might take more than 24 hours this time.
do you think I can still update my profile at this time. If I do and still crs over 75, I still get ITA for this round right