Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
if IRCC remove points, they will recalculate your CRS. As long as your CRS is still above the cut off score (which is extremely low - 75) and you still meet CEC eligibility (valid IELTS score AND Canadian work experience), your app is okay.

OR you can even move it to personal history, so the checklist won’t ask for documents.

EDIT: oops, you’re PNP, didn’t see that, I thought you just received ITA. I’m talking about applicants taken from this CEC draw with a 75 CRS cut off.

since you’re PNP, you have to meet PNP eligibility and if they remove points, your score should still above the cut off of the round of invitation you were invited in.
I'm a PNP (paper based) but also have a CEC EE profile with a score of 483, so I'm going to apply there as well. I didn't even get the AOR for my PNP paper based application that I sent on September.

Reactions: Liliem

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I'm a PNP (paper based) but also have a CEC EE profile with a score of 483, so I'm going to apply there as well. I didn't even get the AOR for my PNP paper based application that I sent on September.
Okay.

Reactions: 4zans

kaushik2007c

Oct 8, 2020
HI All -

I have a question. I have submitted my IRCC profile on last June 2020 and it is showing a CRS of 396 under CEC class. I was in process of updating my profile but didnot submited the updates. Currently it is showing profile updates not submitted. Will I be eligible to get invitation after our results today?

If I dont get any invitation, to whom and how should I contact?

Thanks,
Kaushik

Nemmo

May 8, 2020
Please advice if I created my profile On Jan 2021.Can I receive ITA for CEC in this draw?
Thank you

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Please advice if I create my profile On Jan 2021.Can I receive ITA for CEC in this draw?
Thank you
Yes - as long as you have a score of more than 75.

bobalos

Nov 20, 2020
if IRCC remove points, they will recalculate your CRS. As long as your CRS is still above the cut off score (which is extremely low - 75) and you still meet CEC eligibility (valid IELTS score AND Canadian work experience), your app is okay.

OR you can even move it to personal history, so the checklist won’t ask for documents.

EDIT: oops, you’re PNP, didn’t see that, I thought you just received ITA. I’m talking about applicants taken from this CEC draw with a 75 CRS cut off.

since you’re PNP, you have to meet PNP eligibility and if they remove points, your score should still above the cut off of the round of invitation you were invited in.
Hi, can you please explain more about the MOVE TO HISTORY, as I am in the pool but I do feel one of my foreign paperwork is not strong enough so I am considering cancel that foreign experience.
Should I withdraw it and apply again, or should I keep that profile and wait for IRCC to check and they will just remove points. I am afraid they will take more time and just denied things they cannot verify. (my old company back home has changed management team)

Arsh16

Feb 13, 2021
Hi everyone,

Congratulations to all!

I had submitted my file in March 2020 and I met CEC criteria on 9th Feb 2021 (confirmed through EE profile status). sitting in the pool with 530 ponts, but did not get an ITA in today's draw. Not sure what's going on with this crazy draw.

Just curious if there are more such cases.

Hoping I get an eamil within 24 Hours.

Thanks!

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
Congrats on who got the ITA. I'm in a Little Tricky situation.

My Profile got updated on JAN 2021 as CEC met(despite my One year will complete in FEB 17th, as many said, they count the month and not the exact date while updating the score in EE ).

Now the question is, will the IRCC checks until Feb 12th (before the draw date ) to consider, or will IRCC start consider the month where CEC met.

My Work Hours are 40 hours per week.

I'm in dilemma about what to do if I get ITA. Do I accept or Reject based on exactly one year rule where I will meet on feb17th?

Reactions: Haitham Calgary

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi, can you please explain more about the MOVE TO HISTORY, as I am in the pool but I do feel one of my foreign paperwork is not strong enough so I am considering cancel that foreign experience.
Should I withdraw it and apply again, or should I keep that profile and wait for IRCC to check and they will just remove points. I am afraid they will take more time and just denied things they cannot verify. (my old company back home has changed management team)
If you’re not claiming points for it, don’t put it in the work history as the system will use it to calculate your CRS. Just update your EE profile to remove it. When you get an ITA, a personal history section will open up and it will ask you for activities in the past 10 years or since you were 18 years old. Put those work activities in that section.

If you claimed points and decided to remove it after ITA, check the cut off score of the round you were invited in your CRS should never fall below that score. Else your app might get rejected.