+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Draw # 176, CEC @ 75

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
With a 75 cut off score, any CEC applicant, regardless of their CRS, who received ITA in this draw just needs to submit their IELTS AND Canadian work experience letter and still get a CRS above the cut off at AOR. Makes it easier for the IRCC officer to verify.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
With a 75 cut off score, any CEC applicant, regardless of their CRS, who received ITA in this draw just needs to submit their IELTS AND Canadian work experience letter and still get a CRS above the cut off at AOR. Makes it easier for the IRCC officer to verify.
And a medical. But yes, essentially the above. IRCC are clearly under pressure to get creative in an effort to meet their mandate and targets. Interesting to see how it plays out in the short term.

LinaD

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I am in shock!!!
Can this be true, and If yes I have 445 CRS and applied in July 2020, why I haven't got any invitation.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
And a medical. But yes, essentially the above. IRCC are clearly under pressure to get creative in an effort to meet their mandate and targets. Interesting to see how it plays out in the short term.
+ PCC if they lived outside Canada. Interesting months ahead. if the CEC applicant understands how CEC eligibility works and what this low cut off score means, they won’t even have to scramble to submit any foreign work experience letter.

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
+ PCC if they lived outside Canada. Interesting months ahead. if the CEC applicant understands how CEC eligibility works and what this low cut off score means, they won’t even have to scramble to submit any foreign work experience letter.
If I submit mine and a couple don’t have enough details, it won’t affect my application, right? Before if they didn’t like them they just removed the points right?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
If I submit mine and a couple don’t have enough details, it won’t affect my application, right? Before if they didn’t like them they just removed the points right?
if IRCC remove points, they will recalculate your CRS. As long as your CRS is still above the cut off score (which is extremely low - 75) and you still meet CEC eligibility (valid IELTS score AND Canadian work experience), your app is okay.

OR you can even move it to personal history, so the checklist won’t ask for documents.

EDIT: oops, you’re PNP, didn’t see that, I thought you just received ITA. I’m talking about applicants taken from this CEC draw with a 75 CRS cut off.

since you’re PNP, you have to meet PNP eligibility and if they remove points, your score should still above the cut off of the round of invitation you were invited in.

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Well guys congrats for all invities thats like really low score with 1yr CEC u can gain most of it and with ielts even 6 overall score..crazy anyways hope you guys were ready for long wait like us unless this lockdown measures start to loosen a bit or else you got to be stuck like applicants from jan-may waiting almost for a year and months with file not being touched...

Wish you guys not to go through this...its terrible..