+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Doubt regarding Proof of fund for EE

ajay1989

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
HI Guys,

Need help from people who have already filled the PR forms and uploaded document

I am Indian residing in Singapore and my funds are in the form of fixed deposit in India and savings account in Singapore.
So for proof of funds,

I need to scan all the

1. fixed deposit certificate + letter from the bank stating that I have fixed deposit account with the amount and dates
2. Six month saving statement from Singapore + letter from bank stating that my account date and balance for six months.

Am I correct here? Please advice if I miss some thing.
Also Do I need to scan all these documents into a single file?

Thanks for the help

Ajay

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You don't need to send them evidence of all the monies you have. Understand how much is the POF requirement depending on the size of your family and show funds accordingly. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

Purpose

To confirm whether the applicant meets the low income cut-off (LICO), as assessed by amount of money they hold compared to the number of people in their family

Document requirements

The applicant should provide official letter(s) from financial institution(s) which list all current bank and investment accounts, as well as outstanding debts such as credit cards and loans. The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the account numbers, dates of when each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance in the past six months. Other documents may also be requested, as necessary.

Individuals who must submit this documentation

The principal applicant

If your POF monies are scattered across multiple banks, you can scan multiple certificates into a single file and upload that.

karenn1617

May 29, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
ajay1989 said:
HI Guys,

Need help from people who have already filled the PR forms and uploaded document

I am Indian residing in Singapore and my funds are in the form of fixed deposit in India and savings account in Singapore.
So for proof of funds,

I need to scan all the

1. fixed deposit certificate + letter from the bank stating that I have fixed deposit account with the amount and dates
2. Six month saving statement from Singapore + letter from bank stating that my account date and balance for six months.

Am I correct here? Please advice if I miss some thing.
Also Do I need to scan all these documents into a single file?

Thanks for the help

Ajay

Hello Ajay,

Yes you are right on everything while yes it is also right to put up all the documents in one single file. Reason as I'd you got multiple files to upload, only the recent file then stick and consider as final file.

Hope this helps.

K

ajay1989

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
You don't need to send them evidence of all the monies you have. Understand how much is the POF requirement depending on the size of your family and show funds accordingly. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

Purpose

To confirm whether the applicant meets the low income cut-off (LICO), as assessed by amount of money they hold compared to the number of people in their family

Document requirements

The applicant should provide official letter(s) from financial institution(s) which list all current bank and investment accounts, as well as outstanding debts such as credit cards and loans. The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include applicant's name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the account numbers, dates of when each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance in the past six months. Other documents may also be requested, as necessary.

Individuals who must submit this documentation

The principal applicant

If your POF monies are scattered across multiple banks, you can scan multiple certificates into a single file and upload that.
Thank you for quick reply.

One more doubt. Since mine is a fixed deposit, it would not have average balance for last 6 months.

So in the letter should it be just that it is a fixed deposit with aaaa account number for xxxx amount from yyy date to zzz date? Am I correct

Thanks
Ajay

ajay1989

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
karenn1617 said:
Hello Ajay,

Yes you are right on everything while yes it is also right to put up all the documents in one single file. Reason as I'd you got multiple files to upload, only the recent file then stick and consider as final file.

Hope this helps.

K
Thanks Karenn

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajay1989 said:
Thank you for quick reply.

One more doubt. Since mine is a fixed deposit, it would not have average balance for last 6 months.

So in the letter should it be just that it is a fixed deposit with aaaa account number for xxxx amount from yyy date to zzz date? Am I correct

Thanks
Ajay
That should suffice. Your bank(s) might already know the details required by CIC for PR purposes else you can share the POF details that I posted earlier.

All the best!