Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
18-02-2018
Passport Req..
18-07-2018
Hi, I first time when I filled out express entry profile, I made an error because of which my scores went down and cic responded saying that m not eligble to be in the pool.
I found out what went wrong and the next day I did it properly and got into the pool.
Now while filling out the PR application, there is a place where they ask 'have you previously applied for immigration' and if yes, they ask for UCI(dont rem whthr this is the right abbreviation)and next question is PR application number.
I never got PR application number caz I didnt enter the pool first time. But I got a UCI.
So now while filling out the PR application, do I have to mention about it? Because I was never in the pool earlier. I also tried entering the UCI in my PR application, but it says incorrect number and the error message says UCI number has only 8 or 10 numbers. But mine has 12 numbers. Does this mean that I dont have to mention about this?

Reactions: superspecial90

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
Hi, I first time when I filled out express entry profile, I made an error because of which my scores went down and cic responded saying that m not eligble to be in the pool.
I found out what went wrong and the next day I did it properly and got into the pool.
Now while filling out the PR application, there is a place where they ask 'have you previously applied for immigration' and if yes, they ask for UCI(dont rem whthr this is the right abbreviation)and next question is PR application number.
I never got PR application number caz I didnt enter the pool first time. But I got a UCI.
So now while filling out the PR application, do I have to mention about it? Because I was never in the pool earlier. I also tried entering the UCI in my PR application, but it says incorrect number and the error message says UCI number has only 8 or 10 numbers. But mine has 12 numbers. Does this mean that I dont have to mention about this?
No, You don't have to say you applied because you did not.
Creating EE profile is not considered as applying for PR.

Also, you will not get a UCI number until you submit the application.

Reactions: Kiran90

Kiran90

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
18-02-2018
Passport Req..
18-07-2018
No, You don't have to say you applied because you did not.
Creating EE profile is not considered as applying for PR.

Also, you will not get a UCI number until you submit the application.
ok. Thank you!

Now when I tried to take an appointment for medicals, they are asking me for a number which I don't have. From where can I find the number?

Kiran90

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
18-02-2018
Passport Req..
18-07-2018
Show them the ITA letter from CIC.
There should be a number on that letter.
Yea, ur right. But there's an IMM number and now for medicals they say for PR applicants require IME number and not IMM. Now where do I fine IME?

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yea, ur right. But there's an IMM number and now for medicals they say for PR applicants require IME number and not IMM. Now where do I fine IME?
Medical examination under express entry is upfront and no request from CIC is required. Please tell this to the clinic.

Reactions: Kiran90

Kiran90

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
18-02-2018
Passport Req..
18-07-2018
Hi, please answer to my following doubts.
1.Under which section shld I need to upload my WES report?
2. Also IELTS?
3. If my WES report changes in future do I have to mention abt it now? Or shld I need to upload the wes report as it is now and once I receive a new one, let them know about it?

anoop10x

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
India
Hi, please answer to my following doubts.
1.Under which section shld I need to upload my WES report?
2. Also IELTS?
3. If my WES report changes in future do I have to mention abt it now? Or shld I need to upload the wes report as it is now and once I receive a new one, let them know about it?
You don't need to upload these for the express entry profile. Only once you get ITA you need to upload these along with your educational documents.

Kiran90

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
18-02-2018
Passport Req..
18-07-2018
You don't need to upload these for the express entry profile. Only once you get ITA you need to upload these along with your educational documents.
ohkei! So I jus have to upload whateva is mentioned there. Nah! No ielts and no wes required. Okay! Thank you