+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Doubt about visa application

RajP

Apr 13, 2018
Hello all,

I had applied for a Canadian study permit through VFS Dubai on 1st May 2018.
Then within few days, I had linked my application to the CIC website.

Got a mail from CIC on 17th May saying that " Your application has been updated." When I logged in to the CIC website, under the final decision it says " We regret to inform you that your application was refused. Check your messages below for details." And there are no messages below.

If I check my status on the VFS website it says " Documents for Visa application, tracking ID No.20180501DUACSTU84480 are under process at the Canada Visa Office, ABU DHABI."

Does this mean that my Visa has been refused or Can someone please help me out regarding this as I'm really confused with the Final Decision tab

PARAM-

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
these notes will help you give insight knowledge of what went wrong in you case

GSCM caips notes can be order by Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or an individual or corporation currently in Canada. read both pages

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/requests-information-act.html
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-order-gcms-notes-step-by-step-process.513893/

there are too many company who can order on your behalf, some are

https://caipsgcms.com/
https://www.caips.ca/

Umbreen zubair

Feb 3, 2018
Hello all,

I had applied for a Canadian study permit through VFS Dubai on 1st May 2018.
Then within few days, I had linked my application to the CIC website.

Got a mail from CIC on 17th May saying that " Your application has been updated." When I logged in to the CIC website, under the final decision it says " We regret to inform you that your application was refused. Check your messages below for details." And there are no messages below.

If I check my status on the VFS website it says " Documents for Visa application, tracking ID No.20180501DUACSTU84480 are under process at the Canada Visa Office, ABU DHABI."

Does this mean that my Visa has been refused or Can someone please help me out regarding this as I'm really confused with the Final Decision tab
Sorry to hear that.
Share your refusal grounds.. UAE refuses lot of applicants. I haven't listened long time that anyone got approval from UAE.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Sorry to hear that.
Share your refusal grounds.. UAE refuses lot of applicants. I haven't listened long time that anyone got approval from UAE.
this is true. I have seen lot of people on this forum being refused.

Umbreen zubair

Feb 3, 2018
this is true. I have seen lot of people on this forum being refused.
Quick question : i applied online from Toronto but reside country is UAE. So where my application will be assessed in UAE or Canada ?
My consultant gave her information and address from Canada.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Quick question : i applied online from Toronto but reside country is UAE. So where my application will be assessed in UAE or Canada ?
My consultant gave her information and address from Canada.
I dont think it really matters if its online or paper based. at the end they are all assigned to the UAE office.

RajP

Apr 13, 2018
thank you guys for the response!

Usually how much time does it take for CIC to upload the refusal letter ?
I am thinking of applying for CAIPS notes once the refusal letter is uploaded and then once i get the results of the ntoes, will reapply for the visa as I still have time for my Sept 2018 intake.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
thank you guys for the response!

Usually how much time does it take for CIC to upload the refusal letter ?
I am thinking of applying for CAIPS notes once the refusal letter is uploaded and then once i get the results of the ntoes, will reapply for the visa as I still have time for my Sept 2018 intake.
It should not take more than 2 weeks. They never uploaded my 2nd refusal letter. Its been 1.5 yrs :). There are other worst cases in this forum.

RajP

Apr 13, 2018
Hi Helican,

Thanks for your response.
Can we apply for CAIPS even if we dont have the official rejection letter ?

RajP

Apr 13, 2018
Hi Param,

If I am requesting CAIPS notes for my study permit application, from whom do I need a consent ?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
y
Hi Helican,

Thanks for your response.
Can we apply for CAIPS even if we dont have the official rejection letter ?
yes, if you have the application# then you can apply.