+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does WES approve distance Education

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
hi Guys,

I have to evaluate my masters for which they asked me to provide documents regarding the Bachelors. My masters was regular but my Bachelors was 3 year distance Education. Will that be a problem to evaluate my masters?

katja2684

Jan 31, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My bachelor was for distance learning to but they evaluated it as 4 years bachelor.

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
economicalindian said:
i am also planning to get myself enrolled in master course via distance learning to increase mine points
[/quo

Thankxx guys, so hope i vil get it !

sunnydreams

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
WOW! WES approves distance education :eek: and does not recognise full time Masters from the reputed universities. I have no idea on which basis they actually work :mad:

Yukiakira

Feb 16, 2015
mrwait said:
hi Guys,

I have to evaluate my masters for which they asked me to provide documents regarding the Bachelors. My masters was regular but my Bachelors was 3 year distance Education. Will that be a problem to evaluate my masters?
Yes they will approve. For me MCA distance education.They approved. :)

india_user25

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Hi all,

I have done Btech in electronics (regular) and have done MS from bits pilani, india (wlpd) - work integrated learning program along with my job.

I have consulted travel agents and as per the, MS won't be considered by WES. So, I got my ECS done for my Btech.

I am wondering now, if MS from bits pilani will be considered valid. Has anyone from bits got the ECS for MS

Rabbitfoot

Nov 25, 2014
sunnydreams said:
WOW! WES approves distance education :eek: and does not recognise full time Masters from the reputed universities. I have no idea on which basis they actually work :mad:
Which reputed university's master's was not evaluated as master's?

forcanada

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-01-2016
Med's Done....
25-01-2016
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
WES is making good money. Nobody knows how they evaluate educational qualifications.
Just hope for the best!