+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does the GCMS note tell " application is approved"?

Jenny20133

Jun 16, 2020
Hi guys, I'm an outland FSW applicant. I received my GCMS notes today, and the latest note (note 1) says File added to group 2 (COVID PACE). The eligibility and criminality are passed. But it's not showing any comments like "final decision is made" or " application is approved" in the notes.
I saw online that some inland applicants got the GCMS notes showing "final decision made". I am wondering for the outland applicants, does the GCMS notes tell you if "your application is approved, final decision has been made" or you have to wait for the PPR. Since it seems like no PPR for outland applicants right now, it means all stuck.

thevisawhisperer

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2020
West Coast
The GCMS notes will reflect every action and decision on the application - but not until they actually happen. If it's not showing comment like "application is approved" in the notes it's because the application hasn't been approved.

macaq

Dec 3, 2019
Brazil
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-05-2019
File Transfer...
30-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-06-2019
Passport Req..
18-11-2020
Hi guys, I'm an outland FSW applicant. I received my GCMS notes today, and the latest note (note 1) says File added to group 2 (COVID PACE). The eligibility and criminality are passed. But it's not showing any comments like "final decision is made" or " application is approved" in the notes.
I saw online that some inland applicants got the GCMS notes showing "final decision made". I am wondering for the outland applicants, does the GCMS notes tell you if "your application is approved, final decision has been made" or you have to wait for the PPR. Since it seems like no PPR for outland applicants right now, it means all stuck.
Check if your Notes have a "Finalize Application" section. I am FSW-Outland, have received my GCMS today and they tell "File approved" in the Notes, plus this "Finalize Application" section with the COPR ready to send me after COVID situation. The existence of this section would define if your file is finalized or not yet.

Jenny20133

Jun 16, 2020
Check if your Notes have a "Finalize Application" section. I am FSW-Outland, have received my GCMS today and they tell "File approved" in the Notes, plus this "Finalize Application" section with the COPR ready to send me after COVID situation. The existence of this section would define if your file is finalized or not yet.
Congratulations and thank you for your response. My “Finalize Application “ section is still blank, no issued documents. May I ask when is your AOR? Thanks.

macaq

Dec 3, 2019
Brazil
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-05-2019
File Transfer...
30-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-06-2019
Passport Req..
18-11-2020
Congratulations and thank you for your response. My “Finalize Application “ section is still blank, no issued documents. May I ask when is your AOR? Thanks.
My AOR is May 15th 2019... 13 months and counting :rolleyes:

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
The 'Finalise application' section for me looks like this:

Document Issuance: 1
Document #:
Document: COPR / CRP
Valid to: 2021/07/27

COPR
Created date: 2020/08/06
Created by: RK6165
Updated date: 2020/08/06
Issued at: CPC-Ottawa

My new due date is September 5th 2020 (mentioned in page 2 under 'Application assignment'.

Jenny20133

Jun 16, 2020

Document #:

COPR

My new due date is September 5th 2020 (mentioned in page 2 under 'Application assignment'.
Thanks and congratulations! May I ask when is your AOR date and your current residence? Thanks a lot.

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Thanks and congratulations! May I ask when is your AOR date and your current residence? Thanks a lot.
Thanks but I’m still waiting for my CoPR. I’m gonna call them if I don’t get it by 5th September.

My AOR is 31 Dec 2019. I live in Canada at the moment BUT when I applied for my PR, I was living overseas. Just last week I provided IRCC proof that I am residing in Canada (utility bill, bank statements that show my Canadian address). Because while I did send a webform about address change in January, I noticed in my first set of GCMS notes that my country of residence was my home country. So after sending the proof that I am a resident in Canada, I can see my second set of GCMS notes (got them yesterday) that the CoR is now Canada, and they’ve created ‘finalise application’ part.

Reactions: Ranger91

Akt2019

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Hello everyone
If someone can explain the meaning of paper file location ready to ps ?
I will be great thankful of you

Jenny20133

Jun 16, 2020
Thanks but I’m still waiting for my CoPR. I’m gonna call them if I don’t get it by 5th September.

My AOR is 31 Dec 2019. I live in Canada at the moment BUT when I applied for my PR, I was living overseas. Just last week I provided IRCC proof that I am residing in Canada (utility bill, bank statements that show my Canadian address). Because while I did send a webform about address change in January, I noticed in my first set of GCMS notes that my country of residence was my home country. So after sending the proof that I am a resident in Canada, I can see my second set of GCMS notes (got them yesterday) that the CoR is now Canada, and they’ve created ‘finalise application’ part.
Thanks for sharing the information, hope you will get your copr very soon. I’m going to order another note.

Reactions: egam189

ArchitB

Sep 1, 2020

Document #:

COPR

Hey did you get any update on your application?

Harnek saini

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Did you got your copr?

Anjupatel@9594

Sep 29, 2019

Document #:

COPR

did you get copr?