+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DOES NOT AUTHORISE RE-entry!! Urgent!!! please help!!!

Sameer sondhi

Nov 19, 2019
So i have a valid visitor record which is valid till april 2020, and the document says DOES NOT AUTHORISE RE-entry
I have a flight booking to INDIA tomorrow at 10 pm, its a serious emergency
Is there a way i can return to canada without any hassle??? please help!!

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
So i have a valid visitor record which is valid till april 2020, and the document says DOES NOT AUTHORISE RE-entry
do you have a valid multiple-entry TRV?
If yes you use that.
If not you apply for one.

Reactions: Buletruck

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
It means that you are a foreign national and not guaranteed entry. If you wish to return to Canada, you will need a valid TRV and will be evaluated as a new visitor by CBSA upon entry.

Sameer sondhi

Nov 19, 2019
You can apply for a TRV in India.

As I already said, entry is never guaranteed for a foreign national.
The thing is, i have no ties left in india and no business or work in india, i was a student here since 2015 and if i apply its kind of doubtful, i have my flight booking for 10 pm tonight , should i just go ahead and cancel my plans!?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
The thing is, i have no ties left in india and no business or work in india, i was a student here since 2015 and if i apply its kind of doubtful, i have my flight booking for 10 pm tonight , should i just go ahead and cancel my plans!?
Personal decision. I can't make it for you.

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016

here is what the website says. if you cannot prove these then yes there is a chance you cannot come back.

Eligibility
You must meet some basic requirements to get a visitor visa. You must:

• have a valid travel document, like a passport
  • be in good health
  • have no criminal or immigration-related convictions
  • convince an immigration officer that you have ties—such as a job, home, financial assets or family—that will take you back to your home country
  • convince an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit
  • have enough money for your stay
    • The amount of money you will need depends on how long you will stay and if you will stay in a hotel, or with friends or relatives.

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
if you were a student did you get a post graduate work permit? are you able to apply for PR?

Not sure what your current status is in Canada but if you overstayed or showed that you are not a genuine visitor that would negatively impact your application.

Sameer sondhi

Nov 19, 2019
if you were a student did you get a post graduate work permit? are you able to apply for PR?

Not sure what your current status is in Canada but if you overstayed or showed that you are not a genuine visitor that would negatively impact your application.
i was a genuine student and am a genuine visitor with a valid status....i just wanted to find a way to come back to canada, which i think will be rejected because i have no ties or work left in India
Due to financial crisis, i was not able to apply Spousal PR
I think i just have to cancel my ticket and apply for PR asap

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
i was a genuine student and am a genuine visitor with a valid status....i just wanted to find a way to come back to canada, which i think will be rejected because i have no ties or work left in India
Due to financial crisis, i was not able to apply Spousal PR
I think i just have to cancel my ticket and apply for PR asap
What is your current status in Canada? The stock market crashed over 10 years ago. How is that related to not applying for spousal sponsorship.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
What is your current status in Canada? The stock market crashed over 10 years ago. How is that related to not applying for spousal sponsorship.
Probably safe to assume they meant a personal financial crisis, not "the" financial crisis.